)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

really all i hear is shit talk

Go down 
+7
Battledroidlover
Ajunta Pall
Xemnas
Xasomur
mereel
Wacko
TheReferee///
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 8:43 am

First topic message reminder :

ok ats (not calling u sol) wtf
u talk all this crap about right and equality for all
hmmmm
i think its time to back it up or change your modo
ever sens i got unbanned u guys have been compleat shit heads not just like 3-2 all of u
srry not bdl or wacko there fine and nick...............but the rest of u are letting me get lamed in temple (chat box lamed what ever!) u guys are laming me in temple ATS Members
i told nick i would keep my mouth shut and play the game in your server right
and when i got unbanned i did i played it the right way for 3 days and then all u guys started beening ass holes so i had to say something im not one to just site there and get fly a kite with

i tryed not messing with u guys ive tryed messing with u guys what is it about your clan

what do u want from me i tryed being nice! but u guys took taht and lamed me 14 times in the temple with my saber down and i never said a word that time i walked in and then after i think it was the 8 lame i said "stop being a no0b and laming me" then he tryed to lame me and i fought back be then he get like i think it was 3 other guys and i get killed and im like "dude really? u cant fight on your own wow u suck." and then he mutes me....................then i just chill in temple and i get lamed 2 or 3 more times

u guys want to tell me what i did wrong there?
hmmmmm!
bet all of u would have said the same thing!
i got banned for fly a kite doing this shit!
change your act or stop pmsing at other members and players for doing it
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:00 am

ok we stick to the rules on you then...
so await to be banned from server soon when you go on laming...

and fighting back is different from laming back...
you can go with someone to hangar and fight him ffa...
or you can wait till he is occupied and you can lame him... thats what you do ref...

i dont alter the rules... the only problem is that you didnt have understand one of them.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:02 am

Can a moderator Mr.Locky this topic? All we are seeing is Ref being more and more immature. And it is annoying me...
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:09 am

Ref before this all started (i know i messed up but im trying to amend it) i saw you as a great guy good skill listened to rules and everything but now cos of the split your taking it all out on the Admin who have tried and been successful with keeping SoL alive or is it just you love Outcast too ?
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:25 am

Ref, Shut the fly a kite up.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:26 am

GROW SOME BALLS YOU BIG puppy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:29 am

lol, the only post from pip in this forum is to ask ref to shut his mouth xD
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:46 am

:/ lol and im the imatur one here hmmmm again.............still queer
and i dont like the rules and more danek because i grew up and relized that u all or queers and when u get lamed u shed tears like its the end of the worLD! u guys are to lazzy to walk any where so u add teles i dont see what a lame is doing to u people i love you grow a pair and stop crying like little girls and xaso im looking forward to taht ban good luck finding me doing it sens your never on!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:53 am

lol ref. People don't all shed tears for being lamed you know. And we add teleporters because yavin temple isn't like bespin, it's not made for multiplayer, so you arn't supposed to travel the map all the time. That's why teles are needed. Also, If someone shed tears like a little girl, it's his problem lol, no need to shed tears at it :p. You just should get rid of them, just forget them, and past by to another more interesting fight.

As aristote said : "don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you" ( something like that ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 8:56 am

Ref mate no offense but you really need to sort out your grammar
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:11 am

this has not his place here danek. He's us, he knows his grammar. I just an understand that it shows his real state of mind, and that's why i take part to this discussion. I'd like ref to get nice again.
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 9:14 am

Same with all Aju,something made him end up like this
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:02 pm

I am just going to respond to Mereel's mature request. Keeping this open will result in only more provocation from Ref and others.....

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:08 pm

i am just afraid ref will open another topic in this style :->
i woul dlike to keep this open for such ... xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:10 pm

Fine - You're just lining up for my fourth correct prediction of the year. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:12 pm

guy i havnt changed really i havent the really only thing that has changed is your guys's aditude towards me............for some friken reason every ones like ahh fly a kite ref
and what ever
i tryed today to look past...............im ready to let go of the shit question is are most of u!?
because from this view it looks like no and from the server it looks like no
im not joining the clan again but im offering to let it go
not offering to have friends
more of a start over........treat me like u dont know me........stop treating me like ref the guy that had something to say and ATS fly a kite it over just forget about that shit
new guy new shit
same ref
if u dont care to do this i dont care to hear u puppy at me in this topic if u dont have anything nice to say from now on dont post here
if u havnt read all the post dont post here
get it

good
ref out
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 12:16 pm

@ ref
cya on server

@ kernow
seems ur wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 2:43 pm

Nope.

Ref wrote:
if u dont care to do this i dont care to hear u puppy at me in this topic if u dont have anything nice to say from now on dont post here
if u havnt read all the post dont post here
get it?

THATS provocative. So I was right! Razz

The words "I told you so"......
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 3:11 pm

mmmmmmm.........................
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 7:49 pm

KernowTheProfit ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:02 am

Ref just one thing pls : try to do'nt insult Smile. I'll try to get you on server, we have to talk a bit !
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 7:24 am

ok ......... will do just give me a time
im in EST
and im on spring break so anytimes cool with me
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 7:42 am

xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really all i hear is shit talk   really all i hear is shit talk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really all i hear is shit talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2