)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Binary is lamer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja

Ninja

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 6:47 am

ahoj,chci si stezovat na hrace jmenem binary je to lamer a chci aby dostal bann.otravuje vsechny na serveru kdyz tam hlavne neni admin . Chci aby dostal ban jeste k tomu asi 3 krat lagoval totalne server ale me to nevikoplo nevim proc.je to debil.(preloz to pls)
Hi, I want to complain about player named binary is lamer, and I want to get everyone on the server bann.otravuje when it is no admin there. I want to still get banned for about 3 times the server was totally lagoval But I do not know nevikoplo proc.je a moron.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 7:03 am

Yeah i will tell u all in english what happened binary was on and laming people i was busy training 2 newbies and then he started using a hack (again) to steal other peoples names,skins and sabers inclusing one of my student's......then he did it really fast and lagged 90% of people out....and he did this 3 times -__-
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 7:06 am

BDL put the screenies in that the final drop topic plez Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 7:42 am

LATER I HAVE TO GO TO BED NOW XDDDDDD!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:11 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
Yeah i will tell u all in english what happened binary was on and laming people i was busy training 2 newbies and then he started using a hack (again) to steal other peoples names,skins and sabers inclusing one of my student's......then he did it really fast and lagged 90% of people out....and he did this 3 times -__-

meh we know what he's doing...and enough with all the topics please i am getting sick of this Sith
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 10:32 am

yes he is a lamer. thank you for reminding us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Binary is lamer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Binary is lamer   Binary is lamer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Binary is lamer
Page 1 of 1