)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell

Go down 
+17
Jenny
iwabo
mereel
tweetie
Cibbicom
Xasomur
Commander Bacara
Dragon
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Xemnas
Phoenix
Light
sebbat
BlueNinja
Danek
Kernow Pilgrim
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Ajunta Pall, Gavin and NaP have all publicly decided that they want to be in FF rather than SoL...thus they cannot wear our tag no longer.

My thanks for their contribution to the clan (Especially NaP and Aju) and for their hard work, dedication and commitment to fun. You will al be sorely missed.

~Council
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 2:25 am

lol i can use a ks if someone does ks against me. i can use ks generally, or i can use it to degrade pro. so i CAN hardcore script.

and everytime i am on a euro server i get ganged. and i always got more the half of them with scripts. oh, and about your crying. i never said anything about it. but if you want: if i get a lucky kill, they shed tears more than a lil baby lost his lolipop.

and i never said they are all evil. you just want me to think that, because it makes it more easy for you to just leave my truth behind. maybe you forgot: because we know they arent all evil, we allow scripters on our server.

and as a no-name you cant get any peace there. you only get hunted. and thats a fact.

aju, better shut up, you cant get anything here, you can only embarrass yourself.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 2:40 am

Xasomur wrote:
and as a no-name you cant get any peace there. you only get hunted. and thats a fact.

It's not different from sol server. There i can, i don't do nothing, just hang around. And i start getting ganged by wehr blueninja and cibbicom. When they kill me, blue says : that's a funny gang. Next time i get gang killed, wehr says ez, and the next one, lmao.
That's something which doesn't happen in euro servers. They might gang you, but won't insult you, won't down you ( until you don't neither ).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 2:43 am

thats a shame. i hope you werent in hangar. i can talk to blue, he is an admin. that is really a shame
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 3:18 am

Aju. Is the only reason your leaving so you can use ks?
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 3:33 am

I LIKE TURTLES all of you shut up, Aju is leaving so we know that now. Now close the topic. Why should Ajunta leave on a bad note because of his beleifs? This topic was to wish him good bye.
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 3:44 am

insulting is pointless just as blue [ghost] said
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 6:54 am

i don't insult no one. I defend my opinion, and tell what i don't agree with in sol what made me leave.

@ phoenix : L-O-L. I don't use ks more than before when i was sol. I still use ks agaisnt ksers, and no ks against sol and no ksers. That's that simple.
sorry to tell that, but you are kid bonding everything with ks.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 7:14 am

Ajunta is entitled to his opinion, and we to ours. I have many arguments with his last post addressing me but I think its best to just leave it as Blue suggests.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 8:04 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
sorry to tell that, but you are kid bonding everything with ks.

Wtf is this suppost to mean? :/
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 8:25 am

it's you being mean to me, saying that i leave sol to ks. Do you think taht i'm that retard ? I don't leave a clan for a simple ks. Stop accusing me of being mean, insulting you and etc.
You keep accusating FF ways of playing and my reasons to leave.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 8:39 am

right, forget about it. I cant be bothered anymore. All this stuff is doing my head in. :/
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:13 am

ok one from me, it is simple, you do want to kick script, and every other hack you have from your FF friends, you hate it more then trying to hide it from your old clan,simple as that, when you said rules, the only rule was dont scipt.lol....you will never end the ks in people, they will be here till this game dies all together Smile
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:25 am

not if the new mod that we have in the pipeline works jenny ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:34 am

Someone told me that Ajunta said the only way you can win in this game is by cheating. Pah....
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:35 am

We are all winners in SoL Razz
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:51 am

i did reply some were, well that is the best way around it, but just wondering how many players you would see here if that happens Smile i would be, because i can get around mods lol....joking Smile xx
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 6:56 pm

Look you dont need scripts to win I used to not scripts ages ago and I pwned many flaw members but then I became a scripter because I was attacked by outcast alot so I said I am going to pwn ats now so i started cheating
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

You dont need scripts to be good, just keep training, and uf u have a bad lag,then dont play at all, or get a better connection,dont ruin the games for others. so BB gav nap aju. But i cant help wondering,what about naps bespin platform???
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:01 pm

Well I love jk2 and I enjoy playing I might have to control my scripting or whatever to small ammount and focus on laming lamers not laming my sol mates

~ o.o-chubbY
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:14 pm

ShapeShifter wrote:
sol mates

Solmates, jeje
Back to top Go down
tweetie

tweetie

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 10:36 pm

i didnt got the mention that u insult blue but i mean ur right...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 12:39 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Someone told me that Ajunta said the only way you can win in this game is by cheating. Pah....

i don't know who it is, but he misunderstood it.
What i said ( to sebbat and mereel, if it's one of those 2 ) is that the best way to train is to fight against cheaters, because if you can avoid cheat attacks, you can avoid all.

Jenny wrote:
ok one from me, it is simple, you do want to kick script, and every other hack you have from your FF friends, you hate it more then trying to hide it from your old clan,simple as that, when you said rules, the only rule was dont scipt.lol....you will never end the ks in people, they will be here till this game dies all together Smile

As i say all the time ( i never denyed that ) : i ks against ksers, and don't ks against no ksers. If a sol is ksing against me, i don't ks anyway.

That's the rule i had. I Didn't respect it for some times, but i confessed it already, and i fixed that. And everyone knows how to spot ks in sol, so they know very well when i ks ( = never when i fight them ).
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 4:03 pm

I haven't mention you cheating in awhile now ? But now that you mention it..... xD
Back to top Go down
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:37 pm

The game is full of ks the sooner people admit it the better I guess, I do not cate what people think, it is more then what I know:) the problem is if you admit something then I think people will make comments that you do even if you are not, it's the way it is x
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 3:54 am

what's weird is that you bond everything with ks. I don't play jk2 for the ks, it's not my motivation for nothing.
And, i'm not against ks, i'm against unfair playing => ks is not a problem if all players involved into the fight have it. If 2 people are fighting, and one has ks but not the other, then it's not fair, and that's what i'm agaisnt. So me, i don't use ks against non ksers, and ks against ksers ( for the 9999 time ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next