)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell

Go down 
+17
Jenny
iwabo
mereel
tweetie
Cibbicom
Xasomur
Commander Bacara
Dragon
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Xemnas
Phoenix
Light
sebbat
BlueNinja
Danek
Kernow Pilgrim
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 3:13 am

First topic message reminder :

Ajunta Pall, Gavin and NaP have all publicly decided that they want to be in FF rather than SoL...thus they cannot wear our tag no longer.

My thanks for their contribution to the clan (Especially NaP and Aju) and for their hard work, dedication and commitment to fun. You will al be sorely missed.

~Council
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 5:44 am

so every sportsman should dope, so its fair? lol...
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 6:45 am

since not all do it, the sportmans doping themselves are slayed.
So, ingame it should be same if fighters don't have even weapons.

And please, stop bonding that game with real life, can ks hurt your health ? No ...
Will you earn money unfairly with ks ? No ...
and etc etc etc

But, that doesn't have its place here, because me i respect that rule of fairplay.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:23 am

does it reveal your real mind? yes.
ouchy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:34 am

ok you're right on that point.
But, IDC WHY THE HELL do you still argue about that ks.
I DIDN'T LEAVE SOL FOR KS, I DON'T KS MORE NOW THAN BEFORE LEAVING SOL.
You really want me to tell you why i left sol ? I won't because it hurts me enough, but stop talking about ks I LIKE TURTLES, or i'll start ksing on sol, and you'll see the difference.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:35 am

we know that you dont ks all the time. and we know that u have a fine sense of fairness and balanced chances. but you have alot of aggressivity and egocentrism... and you think that there is a final truth. and its actually YOU who connects everything with ks. ppl only mention this as a component, some with higher importance, some with lower. but YOU turn the focus on it. YOU have a disturbed relationship to it.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:51 am

bah, because i don't like poeple telling that i play unfairly :'(
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 9:54 am

you dont. but the fact that it makes you angry if ppl say that, means that there is something, that you still arent clean with urself.
and unfortunately many of the ppl you hang out with, are playing unfair. and you know: sometimes the sorroundings are determining yourself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:00 am

I would rather get my ass kicked knowing that the other guy cheats and i play fair, than turn to KS just to stay even. It the principle thats involved, and upholding that principle is what SoL is all about.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 10:04 am

SoL Is about FAIRPLAY ( sorry i didn't coin it ). So, indeed, i defend SoL values by ksing against ksers. And whatever, until it calms them down, there's nothing bad x)
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 1:07 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
i don't insult no one. I defend my opinion, and tell what i don't agree with in sol what made me leave.
You usually state your opinions as insults, Ajunta, whether you realize it or not. You're a smart guy though, so I think you know what you're doing. There has been passive-aggressiveness on both sides in this discussion, but most of it has originated with your words. Most of the people posting in this topic believe that you are an honorable person, and have made attempts to emphasize that. Everyone feels that it is necessary to defend what they believe in, but you tend to defend with offense, causing discussions like this. I don't believe one way of playing the game is better than another, and I don't think Kernow and Xaso do either. But Ajunta, whenever you state what you believe to be most fun, you include small insults at the opinions of others, or tell people that they don't understand reality, as though there is some reality to understand: there is not, there are only perspectives. When you include those small insults, rather than allowing others to acknowledge and accept your opinion, you force them to defend their own, likely resulting in their making small insults to your opinion in turn. If you really don't believe that one way of playing is better than another, just don't include these insults, and all will be well.

Good luck in FF Aju, I'm sure I'll talk to you on Xfire etc., and a year from now you will probably be 2x better than I am. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 7:42 pm

you gotta play more more often to be really able to compare our skills lol.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:10 am

Good point. A year from now, since I won't have played this game in 8 months, you'll be 8x better than me. xD
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 5:03 am

lol, don't lie. But really, i miss you there, who will train my pk if you arn't there ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 5:42 am

I'm sure many FF can pk very well - Train with them! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 6:03 am

nah they don't . The only good pker is iceman, and he's not very friendly.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 7:42 pm

so why did u join them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoL leave for FF :( Farewell   SoL leave for FF :( Farewell - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoL leave for FF :( Farewell
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3