)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board

Go down 
+2
Lord_Draco
Grimlore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Empty
PostSubject: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 10:26 am

Noting that the old ATS forum got deleted and along with the lamer list i have decided to make a new one to replace it 2 save u guys the task of making a new lamer list and along with this i have new lamers to list 1st of all Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation Idea

1st lamer is Padafrosch this guy doesn't seem to speak english and can GK good though ik some of uare good. this guy can be Pwned or avoided

T.S King of Evil i saw this guy in server with queen and Pwned him sort of so he can be Pwned or avoided whic hever u would do is ok for ATS or anybody BTW

Waffles lamed me a few times but i don't seem to mind a bit since it was usal b4 Outcast banned him so if if any of you see him you can just leave him alone i don't seem to mind a bit of his laming since i got used to it
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 11:32 am

Interesting...

A sort of warning out there for people who lame.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 1:53 pm

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. /kickban grimlore
Back to top Go down
DudemanLG

DudemanLG

PostSubject: Re: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:25 pm

Abrum wrote:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. /kickban grimlore
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 2:02 am

mmm i dont think there is any need for a new lamers list just yet. Despite the fact that the last one was deleted it was updated regularly by kernow (there were tonnes of people in the list). Everybody read it, everybody knows who to watch out for, everybody knows who to pwn, There are much more important matters need addressing than this grimlore im afraid.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 4:26 am

We are starting again... we dont need a lamer board now.

Topic closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board   Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackwolfe/Grimlore's new Lamer Board
Page 1 of 1