)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What is a good player in your opinion?

Go down 
+31
Dark Misery
Boogieman
Proballboy
Ashly
master waterknight
swiftY
Danek
nastY
NickdeClaw
Grimlore
Light
Chameleon
Red Death Hand
Lord_Draco
jerek,if
fisTo
Ralen
-[KoTp]-Ankh{SC/RD}
purple_kush
BlueNinja
Phoenix
Rachel
wehr
mereel
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Dragon
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
Melfar
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Melfar

Melfar

What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi! Here is my first off topic Very Happy
Well, that's it, tell me what's a good player Razz

Frecuent opinions:
The one who got skills.
The one who got codes.
The one that never gives up.

Other...

For me is the one that got codes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 6:56 am

Nice one Ankh Smile
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 8:11 am

I forgot Acrobat
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 9:19 am

awwwr I could have seen that all the modding and just epicness by the sound of it im sure i would have got along with most of the mapper types Razz its just a shame we wont see that again in jk2 wonder how long before jk2 goes completely down the shitter
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 11:07 am

lol a good player is one the respects people and defends manys like I do Very Happy

I was good at rage in jk2 probs second to justn and azzy but I left so it doesnt count now

~fisto
Back to top Go down
jerek,if

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

justin and azzy are nowhere near on the same level
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 3:49 pm

Anyone who can win a fight and not disrespect the one who lost, no matter how bad they did, for then they remember they once lost like that.

Anyone who teaches new players instead of looking down on them, for then they respect the fact that they were once a newb too.

Anyone who does not intentionally make the game suck for other players, for then they recall the times it happened to them.

Anyone that does not talk shit, for then they realize that they themselves would not like it if they were in the shoes of those talked down to.

Basically a good player to me is someone who is skilled, but is also not a douche.
Back to top Go down
Red Death Hand
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Red Death Hand

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 8:54 pm

Someone who can and will teach somthing to new players.

Someone who DOESN'T use scripts like kick script

Anyone with sympathy for all players and who tries not to get angry fast

Anyone who realises that there is always a more skilled player then them, you are not the best in the game.

Someone who realises that skill doesn't mean everything
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 11:32 pm

A possibly skilled player or just someone with alot of knowledge that he like to share with new as well as old players. Being fair, doesn't use scripts etc. The good player doesn't abuse with his/her possibly given admin powers. A player that can accept that he's not the best in game, cause there will always be somebody better than him. Sympathy is an important thing and he must be relaxed and not get angry too fast. So short version, a good player doesn't have to be skilled, just have to be respectful and fair for any other player, open for anything. Not only a duel is a lesson, a conversation is a lesson as well. To me everything is a lesson, i'm learning something new each and every day, about absolutly different things Smile
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 3:38 am

I am agree with Chameleon, Draco, Sebbat and others

Here is my opinion:

For me a good player is the one who never gives up and who fight with all his heart until the end of the fight, showing all his abilities. Maybe he doesn´t have abilities or skill but if he/she can learn from their fights and train himself/herself whenever they can, he/she will be a difficult fighter. In addition, I don´t think that a player with a high flame it´s a good player if he doesn´t show it in battle. However, if he/she doesn´t respect the other players and only cause damage then he/she could never respect himself/herself. Finally, a good player is not perfect so he/she could make mistakes all over his life but if he/she try not to fall again in the tramp and stand up every time he/she can, that´s enough for me.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 2:28 pm

Sorry if this is a dead topic. if it is i apologize for my spam personally.

Personally BlackKnight was my example of a good player Razz

Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

wehr wrote:
There was a clan named FLO that was very similar to you guys.
I remember playing there a lot, although I can't remember what it was like. Just that it was in my favorites list and had **s around the name.

The old days might be gone, but JK2 had a good run for a relatively unremarkable game in the gaming community (it didn't have much advertising - indeed, few people seem to have heard of it). The modding community was exceptional for their time and there were a lot of people playing at all times. It was inevitable that that level of activity would decline, and I'm not sorry to see it go; I'm happy with what I got to experience. Similar things are now available in other games, it's just that nostalgia and time investment tie us to this game. Oh, time~
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

wehr wrote:
The best players are all gone. Really, they are. You newer players missed jk2 in it's day. Justin is probably the best still around.
LOOL justn? good? he just full of hax xD, like u btw.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 12:31 pm

Justin, Peg, Nib, Ryner are the best variety fighters...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:10 pm

You mean ONLY US players right

In euro is many of better players than these ...

What about Jerek btw ?
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 10:15 pm

A Good player in my opinion is someone like Siny,Nib or sumo
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Sep 2010, 11:56 pm

sumo ? hihi, he's our clown mainly xD
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 12:10 am

my opinion of a good player is.....

somebody who is willing to follow rules,
helps players less skilled them then self,
no scripts, expliots ect
RESPECT is a main of a good player

just because you have skill doesnt mean your a good player, alot of the jk2 "pros" have real big attitudes, starting arguments for no reason kinda like those players who get a kill and go teabag the body
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:03 am

Me i prefer being a terrifying terrorist ! it has more success ^^ A good player will make others enjoy the game, and that's all what he'll do. While the terryfying terrorist will have fun and enjoy the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:13 am

Yes, good player in my opinion is player who doesnt go only for SCORE (frags).

Devil, Nib they are best for me!
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:20 am

@ Nasty, lol you f a g. At least I don't evc, wall hack to be precise, up my ass like you and your butt buddy. It's always amazing when people start to use lightning just when your shields run out. Soz, but I don't hack.

Touche, wehr

Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:21 am

I've not seen this at nastY but at jeezy Surprised
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:13 am

Is BesT player in my opinion----^ Razz
Back to top Go down
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:40 pm

Hello and i don't know if anyone is still reading this forum but i thought i would comment myself.
I think a good player is a combination of someone with morals(codes) and never gives up for to attain great morals you must be willing to never give up there for you need both to be a good player and then skills would just come with those together after time.
Master WaterKnight
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

Well, masterknght, you don't define good player differently as the word itself, to be good, you must have learnt for some times, so you got skills with time, so not giving up. So you don't teach us nothing with your definition ^^
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 1:03 am

WaterKnight wrote:
Hello and i don't know if anyone is still reading this forum but i thought i would comment myself.
I think a good player is a combination of someone with morals(codes) and never gives up for to attain great morals you must be willing to never give up there for you need both to be a good player and then skills would just come with those together after time.
Master WaterKnight

I agree, Aju don't disencourage! Razz

Thanks for the support WaterKnight - I think you have a good perspetive with this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a good player in your opinion?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next