)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

What is a good player in your opinion?

Go down 
+31
Dark Misery
Boogieman
Proballboy
Ashly
master waterknight
swiftY
Danek
nastY
NickdeClaw
Grimlore
Light
Chameleon
Red Death Hand
Lord_Draco
jerek,if
fisTo
Ralen
-[KoTp]-Ankh{SC/RD}
purple_kush
BlueNinja
Phoenix
Rachel
wehr
mereel
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
Dragon
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Battledroidlover
Melfar
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Melfar

Melfar

What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi! Here is my first off topic Very Happy
Well, that's it, tell me what's a good player Razz

Frecuent opinions:
The one who got skills.
The one who got codes.
The one that never gives up.

Other...

For me is the one that got codes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 2:40 am

Well if i had to define what a good player is more then i would say pall that a good player is someone with morals (codes) for if you don't have any morals then you would lack in the other area's for without morals you wouldn't have the patience to never give up and wouldn't really learn all the skills you could or would need to be a good player.
Does that define better what i mean?
Master WaterKnight
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 6:33 am

Yes, because you speak about patience, and that changes Smile
Back to top Go down
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 8:07 am

well that was my thoughts on it and i do agree but think it has to do with other things too but just each our opinions that aren't kinda different which is fine.
:=) MasterWAterKnight
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 8:42 am

master waterknight wrote:
well that was my thoughts on it and i do agree but think it has to do with other things too but just each our opinions that aren't kinda different which is fine.
:=) MasterWAterKnight

Great my little padawan is gonna end up more popular than I am xD

sorry i call you that i just feel liike I've taken on responsability for you through your reacruitment type phase :3 but yeah hes right but everyone does

mine would be

Patience, Intelligence,the ability to compromise (if in a clan even more so)
and to realise that if you have more fun in the game than someone who is skilled but treats it like a massive job then in my opinion your better simply because you realise theres more to life its a hobby not an occupation you dont HAVE to be the best xD
Back to top Go down
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 3:34 pm

thank you for the words of wisdom ralen and everything that was taught to me by you. see you soon.
MasterWaterKnight
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 4:06 pm

YOu know who i think is good.....ill let you guess.....
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

you?
Back to top Go down
master waterknight

master waterknight

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 3:23 am

lol ashley you seem really cool and well i think all who are on SoL are good players which is one thing i like about the clan.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:52 am

A good player for me is...

Not racist..

Fair..

Nice..

Never gives up..

Patient..
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:24 am

Boogieman wrote:

Not racist..

Fair..

Nice..

Never gives up..

Patient..

Lol good work on posting on an ancient thread. =]

A good player would be a combination of all the three, Skillz, never giving up, and code. The first can't really be accomplished without the second (well if you really wanna be good).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:01 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
Boogieman wrote:

Not racist..

Fair..

Nice..

Never gives up..

Patient..

A good player would be a combination of all the three, Skillz, never giving up, and code. The first can't really be accomplished without the second (well if you really wanna be good).

Nightmare, not to be annoying. The game is ancient, the forum is ancient, all the posts are ancient. It also matters when someone answers and if he posted already. In a forum with 1 million users this post is indeed stupid cuz it's already 5 months later.

Still this is a small forum compared to others and when someone still thinks it's a discussion worth and wants to comment because he also got an opinion than I don't found it a waste. Posting here isn't a waste as this is not a forum that has a minimum of 60 threads opening every day. So when theres a discussion open and someone has something to say that can get the thread back up with something new so people want to discuss I see no mistake in it

~Ferret
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:34 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
Boogieman wrote:

Not racist..

Fair..

Nice..

Never gives up..

Patient..

Kudos to you for quoting my reply on this ancient thread =]
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

OH MY PORK! IT'S FREAKING FERRET!
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 10:53 am

<-- =D
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 2:11 pm

Lord_Draco wrote:
OH MY PORK! IT'S FREAKING FERRET!

Is your porkchop cooked?
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:52 am

wehr wrote:
Just another few words. If you guys would see how good some of the old duelers were you would shi t your pants. There was a clan named FLO that was very similar to you guys. Except they banned a bit more. They were very popular server. Back in the day it was hard to get into popular servers. You could pull up lists of thousands of servers. You had to save your favorites or it would take you quite a while to find it on the full lists of servers. I think about history and jk2. Sad thing is Outcast comes to mind. He has to be close to top of a s shole list in server admins of all time. Sebby, you think you abuse sometimes. You should have seen some old BS clan members how well they abused. A few of them were best abusers of all time. They were most creative in the ways of abuse. Some of the biggest skills that are missing today are the mappers, skinners, tricksters. So many old map tricks that I don't see anyone doing anymore. I think of OBS Lumina on skinning. She was probably one of the best skinners. She had some of theo coolest skins with capes and shaders. I don't know if any of you ever met Shroomduck. You all play on his maps. I wish you could see his ffa style, so weak and funny. He would just stand there abs and do red swipes. He's gone but was great mapper. A player named Knives used to make binds that would display Yoshi and Mario pictures. Was crazy. I couldn't believe how much time that kid would put into his pictures. That was skilled flooding of server and many loved to see what pics he would do next. Many things have been lost in jk2. Sad to think how much is gone.

Indeed many good old clans, people etc. is lost in jk2 now. I was in Nu when oBs still was quite big it was great times a lot of insane people came there always a lot of random ffa, same with flo was also an insane huge clan once. I remeber how people always played a lot of custom maps back then, some server only was with custom made maps it was awesome.
But yeah jk2 will never become the same as it was once unfortunaley.

But best player, well nib defintley is one of the best us players for sure. He is much like i was once a locco head who never gave up and always wanted stronger and stronger opponents even though he lose he will never surrender ^^

But there's one player none of us will never surpass and that is GIOBEL!!!!
He played for at least as long as me and that's around 6-7 years his skills hasn't changed much the years he keeps staying down at the low level and beside that he never gives up. Or have any friends ingame lol xD
Back to top Go down
Igrom

Igrom

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 2:10 am

Giobel is unarguably the most recognized JK2 figure.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 8:16 am

Igrom wrote:
Giobel is unarguably the most recognized JK2 figure.
Indeed and even though he played as long as many of the top players in jk2 he's still even at a newb state but that doesn't stop him in keep fighting ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a good player in your opinion?   What is a good player in your opinion? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is a good player in your opinion?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3