)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lamers RAID sol :O

Go down 
+2
NickdeClaw
uL-Tox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
uL-Tox

uL-Tox

Lamers RAID sol :O Empty
PostSubject: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

Last edited by uL-Tox on Wed 08 Sep 2010, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 10:22 pm

lol

Nice video quality. I didn't see much laming going on, though. xD
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:34 pm

uhh nice video quality but wtf?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:06 am

At least it was in Hangar xD if i was there i would have pwne d u!
Back to top Go down
uL-Tox

uL-Tox

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:22 am

Yeah, Yeah, maybe your members need a tutorial on how to set up their net connections Razz

U all have dial-up?

Or maybe just convenient lag?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:25 am

What? That doesn't even make sense as a response to any of our posts...
Back to top Go down
uL-Tox

uL-Tox

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:10 am

LOL straight on the defensive would imply guilt, and my remark is a observation from the video.

LMFAO @ 'torch of fair play', ure server is bent and its really obvious.

All JK2 servers running mods now are descended from either ds-online1.32 or dcmod1.2, AND its a fact that no reputable file host such as jk3files will NOT host these mods, these mods are so bent that they can not be found anywhere on the net.

Here is lesson on fair play...

1. The server must not allow anyone to control it remotely.

2. The server must not allow anyone to control other clients (amsleep etc.)

3. The server must not allow logged in clients to modify the damage they inflict or the damage they sustain.

4. Flooding and using emotes to gain an advantage should be kept under control for all players including admin.

5. Banning people is a sign of weakness, if someone is cheating then its the fault of the server host for not installing a mod that can handle relatively simple exploits.

URE server is a corrupted abomination and should not be allowed to be public.

AND remove the 'Torch of Fair Play' from ure motd becasue its a insult...
Back to top Go down
uL-Tox

uL-Tox

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:13 am

BUT on the other hand, I have no problem giving a hard time to such idiots, and it makes good videos, so keep it up Razz
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:15 am

lawl.

SoL Portal Greeting wrote:
... we extend an invitation to <strong>respectfully</strong> voice your thoughts ...

Please don't feed the trolls.

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:23 am

Oh I remember you guys... You were the ones who fail at raiding. Dude, do not come here to show off your "laming" (Failed laming), then come and insult our MOTD and our rules. It is our server, so you can just go fu ck yourself and get the hell off of it. So S T F U and G T F O you are a waste of my precious time to insult thoroughly.

FYI, I was one of the 3 players that kicked your sorry ass. Wink

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:27 am

Someone is just jelous I think because our clan kicks their sorry butts in all areas Smile

We would get a 'raiding' team and 5-1 gang your server but to be honest we honestly can't give a monkey's. Lol xD

Good luck at JK2 - You all fail atm

Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 2:28 am

<span style="font-size: 72px;line-height: 72px;"><strong>PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!</strong></span>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lamers RAID sol :O   Lamers RAID sol :O Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lamers RAID sol :O
Page 1 of 1