)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^

Go down 
+5
TheGraanulaarian
sebbat
Lelouch
Xasomur
Lucifer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:37 pm

Lord Sindwinder: *cough cough married*
Wolfy: I called her alot of stufd
Lord Sindwinder: xD
Wolfy: Married my ass XD
Wolfy: hes a fly a kite whore xD
Wolfy: Yesh HE
Wolfy: xd!
Lord Sindwinder: LOL!

yeah i know it's not a important topic, but wolf wanted to show his appreciation of how he feels about rachel ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:38 pm

i dont understand :S
but i think i am happy when you are... ?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:41 pm

No lawl, xaso, Wolf chatted to me on xfire how he felt about rachel, and so wolf basically called her stufd with calling her a he
it was supposed to be funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:48 pm

LOOLOLOLOL AHH xD if this wuz facebook WOLF LIKES THIS WOLF LIKES THIS WOLF LIKES THIS XD! besT conv0!
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 12:54 pm

wolfy, are you ok?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:18 pm

Wtf..
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:00 pm

Xaso, he's being wofly. Of course he's ok lol.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

???
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 9:08 pm

What dimension is this from ?
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 1:01 am

wolf <3 rachel?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 4:14 am

What is the point of this topic?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 4:43 am

Well.. in my country there is a phrase..

Those who fights, loves (Translate fail)

Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:19 am

wtff
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:24 am

@ heky the 5th @sebby who needs rachel when u have ur best friends? xD its funny how u all are like WTF?!?!? and trust me girls are fly a kite ANOYING! well online take mai for a exampple. And that sir is how to break up. So anyways now all u fly a kite retards that want rachel can rape her. And if he was a girl WHAT GIRL PLAYS THAT MUCH fly a kite JK2?!?!? NONE. Unless its a fly a kite ugly genius. Oh and @bdl ITS ABT YERMOM. Served kid. So hmm dont delete this or i will be very mad at u noobs who do. I wanna see his reaction to all this. And no i dont love him. NO HOMO PPL.
Back to top Go down
Hora
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Hora

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:25 am

Wolf you are crazy u.u
Back to top Go down
TheGraanulaarian
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
TheGraanulaarian

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 8:18 am

Ok, I think I'm just gonna Mr.Locky this topic before it gets too much more insulting..lol
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 9:01 am

wolfy. as you left many ppl thought you were mature.
now you show that you take too much crack.
dude. i think you are a girl. so i insult you now. and i diffame you at others. i turn into an asshole just to make you bad.

oh wait... that sounds silly to do. of course. because it is silly. so wolfy, get your stuff straight again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^   Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf wanted to say hi to rachel ^^
Page 1 of 1