)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Help WANTED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha'

Alpha'

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:07 pm

I have a little problem at this moment in time as you see UG server is up and will be changing to B|-|s is only gonna be a community where we collect bounty's on each player which 3 in 1 week will be given out. proof needed of screen shot or video. Cool

But main problem i cant change the forum logo of UG lol i made iv tried but i can i want to no if any of you Sols know if you do let me know ill give temporary Pass for you to sort it.
Cool

Help WANTED Untitl14
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:23 pm

admin panel --> display --> Pictures and Colors --> Pictures Management --> advanced mode --> forum main logo (should be first entry of the list)
now replace or delete it. im not sure if you can DELETE it, i think there MUST be any picture. so if you have a new one, just fill in the url Smile (if you have a picture, but no url, you need to upload it first ofc ^^)
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:26 pm

It still stays there. have a look for yourself and see what it dose Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:33 pm

well, idk where the problem is. i just registered on your forum...
actually it shouldnt be too hard xP
just dont forget to press the save button xP
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 12:39 pm

Oka i made u Admin see if you can help Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 1:02 pm

i found your problem
that picture with the jedi guy is not applied the way youre meant to apply it.
the new picture you wanted to use was applied correctly, like the way i showed u. that is meant to be the forum main logo.

But instead of this way your jedi picture is applied a completely different way. you see where on our forum this sentence is: "The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy"

instead of such a sentence you filled in that picture, which you want to delete now. you have just to delete that line.

You find it here: Admin Panel --> General --> Forum --> Configuration --> Site Description (the second entry in the list)
delete whats in that line, and that old logo will be gone
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 1:35 pm

BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST THANKS AXSO YOU BEST MAN WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AT BEEPING LAST bounce bounce *jumping WITH JOY bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:57 am

whos axso?
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:03 am

Xaso i mean lol i keep saying it without caution sorry man.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 2:07 am

^^
Well, np anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 11:27 pm

"axso" ? sounds like "achso" in german to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:21 pm

Xasomur wrote:
admin panel --> display --> Pictures and Colors --> Pictures Management --> advanced mode --> forum main logo (should be first entry of the list)
now replace or delete it. im not sure if you can DELETE it, i think there MUST be any picture. so if you have a new one, just fill in the url Smile (if you have a picture, but no url, you need to upload it first ofc ^^)

This one looks so much better than the original one. You should keep it as it is mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help WANTED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help WANTED   Help WANTED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help WANTED
Page 1 of 1