)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Ali leaves?

Go down 
+11
Proballboy
Kernow Pilgrim
NickdeClaw
GONZA
Xasomur
BlueNinja
Axel
Lucifer
mereel
Danek
Ali3N
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali3N
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Ali3N

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:08 am

Hi all
As u see im not active in the last few week. I think abaut im leaving, cuz i need learn and i dont have time for JK2. My 2nd option is stay but be inactive and take 1 solt in SoL. Im bored whit JK2, and i concentrating now for other games and thinks(Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, CoD Black Ops, learning, L4D) And some of my last words:
@Mereel, Fisto:
Both is my best friends and best DS masters Smile Hope i never miss u both

@Hekyyyy
One of the greatest duelers(pwning nick haha Razz) but my best moment was when i won aginst he ^^

@All
Hope evry 1 stay in clan and enjy it. Im sorry im bored, and i dont think how i will play so mutch on jk2 anymore like times b4. I had many conflicts whit some members, and this is the other reason

Hope noone will miss me for ever. Ali out...

~Ali3N
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:12 am

DONT LEAVE MAN! YOUR THE COOLEST GUY HERE JUST TRY AND BE ON ALL THE TIME YOU CAN YOUR A GREAT ROLE MODEL TO EVERYONE PLZ DONT LEAVE !!! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:13 am

It is your choice Ali3n, but remember I will miss you, cause you iz my besT ds padawan. Ever.

I am very sad now...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:14 am

Everyone makes choices to move on, i support and understand your decision Ali3n it's too bad i never got to know u that well Smile

cya
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:14 am

cya ali Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:20 am

Brotha Ali33333333333333333333333333333N! Don't leave, I'm bored with Jk2 as well but if I ever come back for visits I have a family waiting for me. Plus, you can still be active on the forum.
Back to top Go down

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:45 am

Well, I totally get ur point but I came back later and than joined ATS. Anyway I know ur better as the "creepy mars citizen" but I'll still miss ur not much visites D:.

Hope to see u some time though. Have fun with L4D and so on. Nice games of course it's a lot better here cuz we got cookies and pie. We also have some computer all linked to one important site: www.r**tub*.com. We also got beer of course Smile and a big campfire with a large barbeque and so on.

Actually we just have a server with a ugly temple and some teleports. But the people are great though. Oh and we don't have cookies.... you can eat some dead people from the floor though.

~Fer
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:12 am

alien. no need to leave.
you still can play once in a while and wear your tag
or visit the forum from time to time and watch us.

there is just no need to leave.

so as long as you dont intend to play clanless or in another clan you dont need to leave. as long as you dont want to play you can keep your member status, for the case you visit us from time to time Smile
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:21 am

Don go ali!! Sad I agreed with xaso, but idk its your desicion and i understand you, im bored too, i log on cuz of the friends i hve here Smile
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 9:23 am

Ali don't leave! Even if you play once every 3 years, you can and should still stay! =]
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE SOL!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!

Didn't you read the smallprint of eternally binding your soul to this game forevah??! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 11:21 am

ali don't leave D; i wuv u ali Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Bacara

Commander Bacara

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:03 pm

Dont leave ali!! ^^'

Smile
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 1:43 pm

see you later my padawan good luck in future

fisto
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

Sad D: Dont leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 8:18 pm

Ali, you are joking right?

You would never leave me, my laming, hunting Very Happy , i've spent so much fun with you man ... you are a big part of my jk2 ... you dont have to leave ... you can play once in a week ... i think that many of old players are bored so they dont play too often ... but you shouldnt leave cuz you have one big target here in sol ---> ME Very Happy ... i dont want next empty place in Member Section ... so dont leave ...

<3
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:06 am

Who else will be prince of GKE? you can't leave, you're Kernow's virtual, many-tentacled, evil, adopted son!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ali leaves? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ali leaves?   Ali leaves? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali leaves?
Page 1 of 1