)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

My Bubble in game [All members read]

Go down 
+3
Kernow Pilgrim
Ralen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

My Bubble in game [All members read] Empty
PostSubject: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:01 am

I have noticed everone is kicking me and everythink coz i have bubble

INFO: i do not know if i have bubble on or not coz i have a mod on.
and with this mod i can not see my bubble. so i dont know if its on or not.
so please dont go ahead kicking me and everything just coz i got bubble coz i cant see it. so if i have bubble just tell me, dont go ahead and start kicking me please.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:45 am

*continues to kick you*
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:03 am

Surely it's a clue to if your bubble is on - to see if you take damage or not when you get kicked....
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 3:04 am

true ok.

ill make shure i take bubble of.

Sorry Pilgrim i should of used my knowlege more
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:11 am

you should be careful with what mods you use cause if you get some the gameplay you see is nothing like what other people see :S
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:29 am

A mod that doesnt show bubbles is pointless.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 4:31 am

ang, if ppl kick/grip/push/pull/sit kick/gang/blue dfa/red dfa/etc... you in bubble it's not laming. it will not stop. yes, it is annoying but not laming. easiest, as mentioned, is just to see if you're taking damage then you know if bubble is on/off. but better i think you should dump any mod not showing what is actually apparent when the mod is not being used.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:03 am

it aint a mod for the bubble its for something else but it includes that i cant see bubble which i did not know
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:20 am

basically, just push one time when you spawn, and you'll be sure to have no bubble lol.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 5:24 am

Ok thanks Ajunta for your help/advice
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:11 am

Aang do you know how to open files? if you open the file then delete the part of the mod that makes the bubble invisible....
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:14 am

@BDL, i think it's bad idea for him to try anything like that bro. best is just to not use the mod.

Last edited by wehr on Tue 28 Sep 2010, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:14 am

um... the bubble is for that cases that there is someone huntign you. you just keep the bubble and lay back and let him getting bored.
there is no need to be annoyed by ppl that kick you, but cant harm you...
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:20 am

Xasomur wrote:
um... the bubble is for that cases that there is someone huntign you. you just keep the bubble and lay back and let him getting bored.
there is no need to be annoyed by ppl that kick you, but cant harm you...
ok
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

use /dcfreeze (if emotes r on)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bubble in game [All members read]   My Bubble in game [All members read] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bubble in game [All members read]
Page 1 of 1