)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

everyone read this.

Go down 
+10
Tenken
Lord_Draco
Vader
Leonardo
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
wehr
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
deathray
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

everyone read this. Empty
PostSubject: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

this guy Dinosuar*wizard and Wizard*marina say they cant be killed but they drain to much and dino spams so all of you go on to server and if you see them MURDER them pwn them own them ok ty!!!! Laughing Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 10:50 am

lol, what an impressive topic !
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:20 pm

Deathray ive taken karma for a number of reasons. Firsly this topic is a waste of our time, nobody knows who these guys are (unless admin identifys them via ip check), and its unreasonable to ask other members to go on server at attack them just on a whim because of your discontentment, especially if member dont see them doing anything wrong and still attack them on your part.

You have explained very little in your post, it sounds like you are unreasonably disgruntled. You havent said anything about them laming, scripting or abusing as such, just taunting, it sounds like these guys are small fry not worth botherin with. Besides, its not like taunting is against SoL server rules, provided they dont actively verbally abuse people with intent to cause offence. There are plenty of people who claim to be awesome players, and as far as im concerned they are entitled to that claim provided they dont break rules. Certainly attacking them for making that claim is against the SoL code.

Im not sure whats been said, because you havent explained very well at all, but it seems to me like thes guys have been windin you up for entertainment, and you have fulfilled their efforts by raging at them. You attitude in this instance is not parralelled with the SoL code of conduct.

From what ive seen, this topic is a waste of time and no SoL should carry out out deathrays demands without further enquiries or more evidence or rule breaking from these two guys.

@ Deathray, Im thinking its a waste of time, but if you can give a specific and detailed explaination of what has happened, then maybe we can see where we go from there.
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:29 pm

deathray, i evened out your karma.. i remember what it felt like to be in your shoes. a bit frustrating eh... if i see them i'll go after em..

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 1:27 pm

Wehr what on earth? He hasnt even explained what happened. His actions and attitude dont resemble reasonable and rashional thinking. I want him to explain what has happened because he hasnt, hes just made a very bold dramatic statement ordering other SoL member to attack these two lads on sight. Thats not cool.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 3:43 pm

"deathray, i evened out your karma.. i remember what it felt like to be in your shoes. a bit frustrating eh... if i see them i'll go after em.."
You still are! Razz

It's ok, all taken care of (hours ago). That's Dinasour (ariezes partner or w.e.), the PadawaNs have raped them both and made them cri. Lolol, was funny.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 4:39 pm

Phoe go easy he is a recruit. lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 5:01 pm

How come people are saying "i know what its like", he hasnt even explained what happened! It sounded to me like he was picking a fight for no good reason.

BAH FOOK IT PWN EM! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 7:38 pm

I have never heard of these "spammers" but way to go reporting them. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 2:51 am

I seen them maybe two days ago i should have reported airez or whatever his name cuz he was making fun of bil being euro like "Euro's are skinny white fa ggots" and stuff like that same with that Dinosaur but not as much as airez (Bil didnt say anything tho lol) but it offended me cuz im polish (anyway there are more euros in this clan so ye) but before i could get a screenie he left. Sad I just remeber his name being o.o ariez xx something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 3:09 am

While it is good that we have names to go by as to looking out for (and pwning) given players, you do not give a good explanation as to why we would want to.

You leave a lot up to imagination in your post, Deathray. That is why it is getting mixed responses. Some people look at it as you were just picking fights, others see it as you getting beaten on by other players. That is why it is your duty, as the requester of a favor (to go out and pwn them) must do your best to explain what you are trying to explain.

If you need help, I can teach you things. God knows I need something to do.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 4:43 am

Ariez is a dumb, and he's ez. They just have hugh mouths. go ez on them, if they annoy you, call any good player here. To get an idea, call hektor, tenken, or me, such levels. They don't match.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 8:35 am

dinosaur(xx) or something.. yeah I think dinosaur = Jerek.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 9:59 am

Dinosaur is Jerek? Yeah that clown has to go!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:23 am

Tenken wrote:

Lol no, Dinasour sucks hard compared to Jerek, and Jerek doesn't like areiz so...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Feb 2011, 10:26 am

Nightmare_I wrote:
Tenken wrote:

Lol no, Dinasour sucks hard compared to Jerek, and Jerek doesn't like areiz so...

You would know that wouldnt you laaaf?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 10:16 am

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Nightmare_I wrote:
Tenken wrote:

You would know that wouldnt you laaaf?

Lol? wth is that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 1:17 pm

Laaaf+boredom+insecure feelings+laming+JK2= King of lamers laaaf. Lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:08 pm

Ariez is a total d!ckhead. He was on server a few hours ago, insulting, laming and generally acting like a tosser. He taunted and laughed at everybody he attacked/killed, slagged off our clan and server and changed his name to "Ariez Remains King". I think this guy has to go, I highly suspect he used evc or aimbot because he has does very strange things during fights. For example he can swing a saber and look like its missed by a mile, and yet still take a huge chunk of HP. I really dont like this guy, he has such a big mouth, i just wanna give him a knuckle sandwich to shut him up. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:14 pm

Phoenix i will hold him down so you can beat the crap out of him. Just say the time and place...
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:02 pm

rofl ariez is a funny kid just kick his ass like I used too. GO SOL!!
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 6:07 pm

Lamers make me sick....they just do whatever they want and then you ban them and they scramble to apologize, and when you lift the ban they go back to their laming ways. I heard something about a laming patrol the other day from a random guy on the server. Idk but we need to do something fast because for some reason SoL is a magnet for lamers.
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 2:51 am

It would help Tim if you saw it their way too,they are sick of you as well for not playing the game "the way its meant to be played",they probably come to SoL because it's one of few places left where players actually go,its not just the SoL server its places like CA and ATS as well,they apologise because if they get banned from these three main server they are effectively banned from having a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:19 am

trololo phoenix. Is that SoL code of conduct ?

@ Tim : you wouldn't match vs ariez. he's not that good, but you are still a newbie :p.
And about the anti lame patrol, i've asked for such thing several times in sol, but it has never been accepected, since sol doesn't care about skill, so they need more DC.

I could teach you if you want, but i warn you, it's hard, and takes time and involving.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 3:24 am

Phoenix wrote:
Ariez is a total d!ckhead. He was on server a few hours ago, insulting, laming and generally acting like a tosser. He taunted and laughed at everybody he attacked/killed, slagged off our clan and server and changed his name to "Ariez Remains King". I think this guy has to go, I highly suspect he used evc or aimbot because he has does very strange things during fights. For example he can swing a saber and look like its missed by a mile, and yet still take a huge chunk of HP. I really dont like this guy, he has such a big mouth, i just wanna give him a knuckle sandwich to shut him up. Neutral

LOLie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone read this.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next