)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS

Go down 
+4
Ralen
Ajunta Pall
sebbat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Empty
PostSubject: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:20 am

Cane Taros was at SoL server around 20:00 on 27/September/2010

he renamed him self as Padawan

and he called me a motherfucker and lamed me like hell

Cane Taros Leader of TS
my Ex leader
Who has become a real pooholl lately

TS is dieing anyway.

Cane Taros is the one who blamed ralen that TS died

Last edited by Avatar Aang on Tue 28 Sep 2010, 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:31 am

Cane taros.. i have him in my sight, if i see him again in server im gonna give him some words
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 6:57 am

avatar aang, it would be cool that you try to fix your problems yourself, and stop reporting each bad thing to the forum. I give it this advice to you because for now it's ok, but i fear that within some days, people start getting a bit annoyed :/
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:04 am

ok but ajunta. Cane is one that will continue doing it.

He has made a lot of clans angry.
and he blamed ralen that TS died
he is very mean and ralen knows that TS and cane taros is like.

he was with me in TS
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:09 am

then why don't you yell at him directly ? if it bothers you that much, then speak to him in front of him, and tell him what you think. Speaking in the forum won't help things with him, you just share your worryings. It's a good thing though, but it won't fix your issue.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:11 am

i know Cane Taros 1 year and bilive me i talkd to him but now he doues not want to listen to me anymore
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:54 am

i know Cane Taros 1 year and bilive me i talkd to him but now he doues not want to listen to me anymore

then i have to say quite simply ignore him if hes bothering you that much people threaten to kill my mum all the time on jk2 i ignore them and give em a grip kick to the fact (more effective now thats to xaso)

so dont take it to heart
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:09 am

i dont take to heart. its the fact is that he lames me and so on. and then i found out it was cane it just made me angry.

but i was surprised
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:22 am

i'm not one to say and i lame from time to time, as you know. but it would seem that sol should have a section in forum to report such incidents, laming or abuse. i know kernow reports incidents somewhere, to nick dunno how, but forum would be good place to report laming for all that visit/support sol. i don't believe in laming anymore but i remember what it was like to be relentlessly lamed when i was a beginner. laming detracts from the social part of the game, which does not concern me but i can appreciate differing points of view.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:04 am

wehr wrote:
i'm not one to say and i lame from time to time, as you know. but it would seem that sol should have a section in forum to report such incidents, laming or abuse. i know kernow reports incidents somewhere, to nick dunno how, but forum would be good place to report laming for all that visit/support sol. i don't believe in laming anymore but i remember what it was like to be relentlessly lamed when i was a beginner. laming detracts from the social part of the game, which does not concern me but i can appreciate differing points of view.

w
e
h
r

Its a rare thing to see an open mind such as yourself these days Smile nice one
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:14 am

@ aju (and all)
its aangs right to share his problems with us. if you dont like it, keep out!
i rather see someone come here and speak about it that going mad about it on the server or does something of that kind.
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:15 am

Xasomur wrote:
@ aju (and all)
its aangs right to share his problems with us. if you dont like it, keep out!
i rather see someone come here and speak about it that going mad about it on the server or does something of that kind.

thanks xaso
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: TS Rebuilding, And gonna be Renamed   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:09 am

Cane Taros is gonna rebuild TS on JK2 with the help of Psycho

Arcording to Legend Psycho is Anchent TS

hes gonna do a 23 hour server for TS

and Cane said to me hes gonna Rename TS. idk what yet

Cane doues not like Boy From Dark anymore

Cane said TS is not dead

Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:26 am

no need for a new topic. we recognize it : )
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:58 am

yeah ralen its all you fault that TS is dieing!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

who the star is TS lol

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA!!
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 9:33 pm

swiftY wrote:
who the star is TS lol

WHO ARE YA WHO ARE YA!!

My old clan (aang to)

it all went a bit down hill with some terrible members and disagreements between DARK and TS pushed things a bit far
it was the reason I left I wanted a fresh start and to not be part of two clans I had friends in arguing with each other =/ as far as I Know its over as TS are barely around since I left its taros wouldn't want to admit its my fault and I dont like it being my fault either but for the most part it was however certain people who are still there are the main problem..... They aren't fighting any more but I still see boy every so often taros not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS   Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lame and Wordly Abused By CANE TAROS
Page 1 of 1