)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Little basic skin tuto

Go down 
+4
BlueNinja
TheGraanulaarian
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Little basic skin tuto - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Little basic skin tuto   Little basic skin tuto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:02 am

First topic message reminder :

here is a quick tuto for a default model ( no teams ) :

1) Go in base, open assets0.pk3 with winrar/winzip/pakscape, then extract the models/players/***** folder of the skin you want to edit.
2) Go in base/assets0/models/players/******/ and rename ***** to the name of the skin you want to have. For the example we use mickey with chiss
3) Go in base/assets0/models/players/mickey/ and open the file model_default.skin with notepad. You should have this :
Spoiler:

On this file, the line commands tell the game what file ( its location ) is associated with what part of the model. So you want it to lead it to your folder, so you have to replace each chiss by mickey, the name of the folder :

hips,models/players/chiss/boots_hips.tga -> hips,models/players/mickey/boots_hips.tga

and you do that for each line ( DONT TOUCH AT THE STORMTOOPER/CAPS.TGA LINES !!!! )

When that is done you save your file.
then go back in mickey folder, and delete all files with _red or _blue ( to save room, and get the folder more clear ).

4) Now you edit your pics, with gimp or photoshop, what you have ( not paint ^^ ).

5) once that is done, you create a new archive file ( use pakscape, it's better : open pakscape, select new at top left Smile ), select pk3 type at bottom scroll list.
Go in base/assets0, and here select the folder models, copy it, and paste it in pakscape window. Then save in pakscape, with name mickey.pk3 ( DON'T FORGET THE .PK3 !!!! ), in your base folder.

6) Now go in game, and do in console :
model mickey/default

and you got your skin Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Little basic skin tuto   Little basic skin tuto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 6:35 am

fly a kite....now i know what i have done...i would give 10000000 karma if i could xD
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Little basic skin tuto   Little basic skin tuto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 12:52 pm

Yeah but this karma system youguys got seems a bit serious because this forum gives a realistic feeling not to mention the karma when people can give you points or not depending on your actions.
Back to top Go down
-=ALK=-P@BL0
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
-=ALK=-P@BL0

PostSubject: Re: Little basic skin tuto   Little basic skin tuto - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 11:46 am

THX MAN!! )>SoL<(~P@BLiToX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little basic skin tuto   Little basic skin tuto - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little basic skin tuto
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2