)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

As those with oppinions...

Go down 
+5
BlueNinja
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Xasomur
Abrum
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abrum

As those with oppinions... Empty
PostSubject: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:51 am

Hey m8s,

Simple post I want to post here, nothing too groundbraking or anything.

First of, why is ATS fighting itself? Seems to me like we're all turning into ppl that cut ourselves and let new blood into our systems, other people's blood. Basically we're acting
Emo, don't want to be too metaphorical. 2 sides of the same thing - come on ladies and gents, think for yourselves.

Perhaps a third server should be made, here both 'sides' can play. I'm guilty to you guys, of being on the old server, just how lame is that? I don't want to think for you an' give orders. I ain't got that right here. But perhaps a odd number will solve our problems.

I'll see to the server if people want it. While I've been thinking about this myself, I've made my oppinion that good leadership gives one something to aspire towards, if there is democracy in the leader's words.

Outcast has made many, many mistakes, so has Max and some others including me. I think it's time to build that 3rd server and share it, FTP and all, let's fix this once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:55 am

make outcast listen to us, and make him accept that we are not the mud under his feet
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:56 am

Perhaps a third forum should be made too.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:57 am

Its a feasable idea that could settle some bad blood but if a third server is created who is going to pay for it. Dont forget that myself, nick, xaso, kernow and vort (i think) and others are paying for the one we are using and i dont think any of us want to pay any more money than we already are.

And dont forget that we are all very happy with our new ATS. We have found peace and unity amongst ourselves and maybe trying to settle our differences with the old ATS will lead to more harm than good, idk.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:58 am

Perhaps we ought to use Out's server, that wouldn't be a third server then though... I could host one.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:03 am

Nice middle manning there Abrum - you're doing good work! You must realise like me that the art of good buisness is being a good middle man.

Quetion number one which requires the utmost honesty and trust - has Outcast spoken to you about this or anything that has required you to speak for him? Please don't take this as spiteful suspicion or a lack of trust between you and me only we hadn't seen you for ages and then you came on and did a wonderful (albeit very spontaneous) thing in using the FTP (or whatever its called) given to you by Outcast on his server and removed the mods there.

Now it would fit because despite Outcast and Herny's efforts to cast us off as rebels and start again they just aren't making the popular attraction. We have the top visiting hits on both forum and server, offering a unique and ideal system of democracy with fun and experiance for all.

The reason of current debate is the ATS name and inheritance etc..... But activity is the most importent aspect, the whole reason we created a new server was to realise our ambitions of equality. The whole server is built on this system and you see how casting off the shackles of Outcast's oppresion on forum and server has made us sucessful.

I really want peace as well...i hate this division albeit it could be seen as a minority of conservatives. But with this third server I think seeing as we would attract a sharing of power from both Outcast's ATS and Democracy's ATS the debate of server control would be intensly debated. I would offer to help payment but I feel everything is fine here, however if this idea means a possible reunion on equal terms with Outcast and his conservatives I am all for it.

I don't think this post will be noticed with the swarm that is about to follow...meh Smile I am open to debate.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:09 am

No one has to pay anything, we all agree that no one should. I'll host a server at home.

Outcast hasn't spoken to me in a while, Max has though. On his server it's easy to notice the division, I really hate it.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:35 am

Because its so empty? Razz

I don't think the forum is a good idea....this just is the beginnings of whole new debates and a possible subtle start of Outcast trying to slowly regain his grip on all members.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:38 am

Outcast ignores us as if we were nothing but his slaves, tell him to listen to us or we won't make any more efforts to "compromise" if that's even possible for Outcast...
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:40 am

I mean notice how Outcast and Max don't even come here? Whilst active and peace seeking people like Abrum here who at least is trying to acheive a compromise...the leaders are trying to kid themselves there is no problem...lol....how wrong they are.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:43 am

I'll make the server, Outcast is currently on vacation though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:48 am

I think Abrum that although at first our emphasis on political loyalties ruptures division it just makes us see who wants what. After all i want a clan majority decision which I always follow, the majority of the clan are the clan and i followed them, by knowing everyones political beliefs here we can see the majority.

Which are you feudal or democratic? In saying which you basically either say Outcast Obviously you might go into depth but just a rough overview. ^^
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:48 am

Xasomur wrote:
make outcast listen to us, and make him accept that we are not the mud under his feet

that says it all
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:56 am

I want to go onto a server and say hi without loyalty being a problem. I just want to get this business done, it's so lame.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:06 am

haha, loyalty isn't the point. Here it's being honnest, and fair.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:12 am

Okay, I'll remember that.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:14 am

Social greeting is obviously fine but at the end of the day politics come more into clan workings and this is what we're trying to acheive here.

Karma for Aju that is a perfect point in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:16 am

lol karma for kernow for his nice quote from layer cake XD!

Yeah im mean abrum u are very welcome to joins us on server because we are friendly with you, but making another server we can all "exsist harmoneously" just isnt going to work i think,
It will surely lead to arguements and more back blood ,and while at first on this new server u propose we may keep thing mature and cival towards the old ATS, stopping any arguemnts from starting would be like time bomb waiting to blow up!

Because of the difference of opinion, both sides would be trying to bite there tongues and and stop arguement but it would only be a matter of time before something surely kicked off between old ATS and new ATS and then we would be at loggerheads again!

Plus im worried about outcast, he may say his intentions are good, but if we start sharing a server with him again i could be the first step of him wanting to gain control of us.

The same kind of principle applies to forum in fact the forum would probably be worse. I just dont think we can co-exsist with arguements and confrontations.

So while your proposal does have a perpose and some good points, i just dont think it will work. Its too soon i think, maybe an idea in the future but i think we need to wait quite some time and let all this bad blood blow over.

I understand that you want this matter resolved and for ATS to be at peace again but its just too soon......
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:21 am

Now Abrum why don't you come on more! Razz You could've been in council by now if you were a bit more active these last weeks....u would be a good assest to the council voice. Anyway come on and play more and chat etc..... I wanna train against u ;D
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:28 am

Did you give Outcast back the mods Abrum?
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 7:31 am

Yeah, I gave them back. I don't see why we need to fight like this, no one seems to be willing to work anything out to let me test maps but Outcast, I'll be testing Artus on his server soon. Can't blame me if I want to map. I'll come on more I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 8:29 am

Well I am annoyed at HC - because Abrum sent stuff to someone..mereel i think it was. Anyway obviously nothing happened there so meh. :/

The whole reason you took away the mods was to put Outcast in a position to listen and so to acheive a much more able position for peace etc.... By doing this you will content him more and give him more reason to do the opposite, to indulge in your modding genious whilst he attracts more newbs who won't be told of the clan division and placed under a biased propaganda. He will just ignore as he always has done.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 8:56 am

Did he send it ? You can send to me, if you want. I can do it, i am not modder, skinner, mapper, but i can upload, make teleports xD and basic server settings Wink .... you can send me.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 9:30 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Well I am annoyed at HC - because Abrum sent stuff to someone..mereel i think it was. Anyway obviously nothing happened there so meh. :/
The proper place for mods is the Synergy section. If Mereel was given these files and didn't upload them, it's probably because he had reservations with using mods previously on the old server. Kernow I've got to say I'm a bit hurt that you've made this statement. We have had this server for only 16 days, and with admins crashing it constantly we're switching things up to make it more stable. I'm not sure what you have to be annoyed at.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 9:37 am

Hey Nick soz man no personal offence - only i can assure that if i were skilled in the art of modding, skinning, mapping and testing it I would be working solidly with Abrum now so his ideas could be realised on our server. Abrum's attitude to me about Mereel suggested he/we didn't care which isn't the opinion i want put across to him, he is at Outcasts server because Outcast has the ability to just hand out admin and FTP willy nilly without consultation. Abrum obvoiously isn't that politically orientated if he just wants peace etc...to him its about fun and essence of the game, he has no quarrels with Outcast obviously cos Out showers him with FTP, which is why he resorts to the place where he can map.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As those with oppinions...   As those with oppinions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As those with oppinions...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: