)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!

Go down 
+5
Proballboy
sebbat
Battledroidlover
Ajunta Pall
deathray
9 posters
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Empty
PostSubject: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:10 am

guys after today ill only have 2 more weeks after that then i wont be able to get on cus i wont have my tech class i will have gym class ok Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 4:41 am

Uh ?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 7:19 am

It isnt that important.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 7:29 am

Yes it is! Sad deathray :/

When you are gonan get your computer again? Razz
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:37 am

i r sad death ray i never got to fight you D;

and tech class is the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 5:32 pm

Huh? i dont understand
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:13 pm

Ashly wrote:
Huh? i dont understand
You might get confused while you are pregenant ^^
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:45 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BDL funny post
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 4:50 am

i mean i wont be in tech class no more and i cant get on then
Back to top Go down
TheReferee///

TheReferee///

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 9:51 am

cant u see guys he doesnt have a computer at home and hes to poor to buy a $10 game and a computer to play it on

damn open your eyes ppl

here like this O.O
come on every one try it O.O
Back to top Go down
Ashly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Ashly

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 1:57 pm

Oh ha ha Bdl (saracasim) very funny
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 11:19 pm

TheReferee/// wrote:
cant u see guys he doesnt have a computer at home and hes to poor to buy a $10 game and a computer to play it on

damn open your eyes ppl

here like this O.O
come on every one try it O.O

Maybe not everyone can afford all pleasures they'd like to have. If you have a problem with that, try to make fun of poor people in front of them, you'll see their reation. You think that they want to be poor ? Some can't even eat or drink, neither have a home to sleep. You are an idiot ref.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Oct 2010, 11:27 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:

Maybe not everyone can afford all pleasures they'd like to have. If you have a problem with that, try to make fun of poor people in front of them, you'll see their reation. You think that they want to be poor ? Some can't even eat or drink, neither have a home to sleep. You are an idiot ref.

I second that... most people take stuff for granted, Even me....You don't know what you've got till it's gone ( So True )
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:24 am

DUDE I HAVE A COMPUTER AT MY HOUSE I CANT GET ON IT CUS MY BRO HOGGES IT ALL THE TIME BEING ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 5:52 am

ok ray dont get mad.......but ref seriously....just because you are a spoilt brat who can buy anythign doesnt mean you are better than people who have hardly enough money to buy food and water.....:l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!   guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guys READ THIS ITS IMPORTANT!!
Page 1 of 1