)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

The Death Of Jk2...

Go down 
+22
Kernow Pilgrim
fisTo
Chelsea
Phoenix
TheReferee///
sebbat
Rachel
Boogieman
mantA
striker
Ajunta Pall
Xasomur
Battledroidlover
Chameleon
Dragon
Lord_Draco
Proballboy
Blademaster
GONZA
Lucifer
wehr
Lelouch
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

The Death Of Jk2... Empty
PostSubject: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 2:20 pm

Sup ppl. So if any of you noticed or pressed "get new list, JK2 master server has died. WOOT! So im just saying now. BYE! xD. Well it hasnt offically died. But close enough. So i guess the only way to join a server is through xfire. No im not lieing why dont u check it urself?c
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 3:07 pm

yea, we know wolf.. i've never seen server list down this long so i'm afraid jk2 may be nearing it's end. sad but now i'll have more time to study for cfp. tears.

w
e
h
r Fight!
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 3:27 pm

sad too, i finally got my favorite flame...
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 3:28 pm

Lola its about time it died. Was a good game Smile and most of the people are a piece of ssshhhhhhiiiiittttttt ks aimbot evc. FFFFFFFFUUUUCCCKKK YYOUUU. xD
Back to top Go down
GONZA
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
GONZA

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 3:54 pm

LOL blacko, and yes the servers in my game doesnt appears, so....idk if i can log in again Sad
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 3:59 pm

yes, you can gonza. start game, then multiplayer, then click on new favorite. put in sol's server ip which is on this website. then you can get in sol.

sol server ip:

Back to top Go down
Blademaster

Blademaster

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 4:47 pm

u can enter it threw ip that is what i do in console do /connect 174.36.239.38
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 5:14 pm

my server list is fine xD Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 5:15 pm

It is not dead, but has been pushed onto a slide that leads to this death. Slowly, it slides down, but it eventually will reach its end.

It's not over. The master server is down, not the other servers. The SoL server shows up in my favorites.

All this means is that newbies will not show up as easily, or at all as they would need to add a server to their favorites by IP or have access to something that can connect them to a server such as xfire or some other utility. And don't forget /connect in the console.

Here is a good utility that one can use to find a server on jk2

Qtracker site

I figure you may want to get a look at it before DLing it, for those of you who do, click the link above.

Download Qtracker here

This takes you to the download page for qtracker.

Might want to put this in the DL section if it is good enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:31 pm

LOL i haven't lost any of my servers xD you guys are having a bad week and jk2 hates you Razz

jk but yea my server list hasn't been changed or anything so idk what the problem is >.>
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 7:35 pm

You should try get your friends play this game.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 8:00 pm

Proballboy11 wrote:
LOL i haven't lost any of my servers xD you guys are having a bad week and jk2 hates you Razz

jk but yea my server list hasn't been changed or anything so idk what the problem is >.>

Maybe you didn't click "Get new list" on the in-game server list.

But make sure all the servers you go to are on your favorites list before you click get new list.

The favorites list is unaffected by the master server being down.
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 8:04 pm

Same thing happens in Denmark :/ Hmm is the server ip the same ip as the pc that host it?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 10:35 pm

I really hope thet the Master Server comes back again.....Sad
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:57 pm

i heard that jk3 mp is also down.
i think they have technical issues or something. it will be back

and this game will only die at the day the last legit player starts scripting, or when sol finally managed to ban themselves :>
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

Jk2 doesn't need SoL to live, many players even don't know that sol exists. And actually, more people don't care about cheats than people making rules for that ( only sol and ats have rules for that ).
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 12:04 am

but still
jk3 is also down... i think they have technical issues or something and everything will be fine soon again
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

hmmmm but if JK2 does ever die then we should go to JK3 with same clan name.
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 3:44 am

[quote="Ajunta Pall"]Jk2 doesn't need SoL to live, many players even don't know that sol exists. And actually, more people don't care about cheats than people making rules for that ( only sol and ats have rules for that ).[/quote]

Actually UG have rules for cheats and scripts as well :) Not as tough at the point of cheats as sol and ats is since you must be at least admin lvl 4 to use them, but we still got rules on how to use it, don't abuse it etc. We have that for Terminator and Empower etc. as well :)
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 3:49 am

ohhh jk2 cant die Sad , i dont have jk3, i will never see noone until i learn to download and copy in a DVD the jk3, and i dotn have time for to learn Sad
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 4:34 am

[quote="striker"]ohhh jk2 cant die :( , i dont have jk3, i will never see noone until i learn to download and copy in a DVD the jk3, and i dotn have time for to learn :([/quote]
This problem with the master server have happend before :) Dw, i think it'll be solved, hopefully before my vacation is over xD And I've heard that the jk3 master server is down as well :) Last time it happend it was because they where switching the dns or something like that? Read this old stuff from the official jedi knight 2 site: In his .plan update yesterday, James Monroe of Raven Software had this to say:

We are in the process of switching DNS entries for the JK2 Master Server. You may experience a Disruption for a few days until the DNS changes propagate.

We have already issued the request for the DNS change. The master server at raven will still be running as will the new one at our co-lo. As the DNS propegates some people will be talking to one master server and some to the other. This means that you may not be seeing the whole list of servers for a bit while they propegate to the new DNS. However, you should still be able to connect to any of the servers on your favorites list.

DNS usually takes 24-48 hours to propegate but can take up to a week sometimes for some providers. We ask for everyones patience during this move.

08/16/03....

That's what happend last time :) Now you might know why and hopefully it's just the same problem this time :) Dw, jk2 will live on :D
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:45 am

that s cool to hear Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 9:58 am

Yea Smile But remember, it's an old post at the jk2 site Smile But still Smile It've happend before, once or twice as i recall Smile It'll be up in no time Smile
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 4:26 am

FINALLY THIS GAME IS DESERVING IT'S PUNISHMENT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS. Now finally everyone can open their eyes and stop USING THIS M* F* CHEATING AND BUGGIN' // boogieman
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 5:43 am

A HACK HAVE INFILTRATED THE HAMACHI NETWORK AND SPREAD A VIRUS!!! RIGHT NOW I'M FIGHTING TROJANS! DON'T DOWNLOAD IT!

This isn't normal in hamachi, don't blame the program, but there's a hacker on the loose..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of Jk2...   The Death Of Jk2... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Of Jk2...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next