)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Bored of curent versions of maps

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
Grimlore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Bored of curent versions of maps Empty
PostSubject: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:19 pm

Meh i don't always complain but i'm been gettin bored with just Yavin cuz it's still the same and i got nothing with Darthshoots's version,its just it seems to get old a bit after playing there like 100s of times and i want a new sp map that's from jk3..

Can some of you help me get less bored? Sleep confused Question
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:27 pm

Grimlore patience, new maps are on the way i believe, but it takes alot of effort to get them sorted out and modded and up and running, ect ect.... You must realise that although we all want (and are in the process of getting) other maps to play on as well as yavin there are many other things that need addressing first, thus these maps may take some time before they are ready for use.

I think we may be getting bespin streets running again and im sure abrum is giving us a version of artus topside, but you must show some restraint for your egerness grim because idk how long they will take.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:33 pm

longer than waitin for my skins -____

@ Phoenix I meant i also want a sp map of some levels from jk3 man - . -
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:39 pm

... -.- **** this, learn patience. I'm mapping really hard.

Last edited by Abrum on Mon 11 Jan 2010, 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:40 pm

Maps from jk3? Idk how possible that is and if it is it will probably take ages to do them.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:41 pm

@ Phoenix rofl dude if u were guy who knew all about the sp levels of jk3 and u were a mapper it wouldn't be hard Razz
Back to top Go down
Abrum

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 3:43 pm

If you knew half of what I happen to know about the 100s of entities contained within a single jk3 map you might say something different... More constructive thing to say: Google is your friend, Grim. Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 8:49 pm

XD its VERY hard to get JK3 maps in JK2...its easier to get JK2 maps to JK3!!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:48 am

Wolfe stfu - all i've seen in the modding section is you having a go at Ajunta and using the "fuck you" face (-.-) more than ever.

Phoenix treated you with a rare patience and explanation to the situation and all you can reply with is -.-s and "i want" - THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU MATE!

-.-

Topic Locked to prevent some people's head from exploding.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:44 am

It is possible to take jk3 maps to jk2 maps, but you have to take all entities, and all textures, and shaders, and else from the jk3 assets, so it would be a very large map !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored of curent versions of maps   Bored of curent versions of maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored of curent versions of maps
Page 1 of 1