)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Installing admin commands ?

Go down 
+2
swiftY
jordanisone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jordanisone

Installing admin commands ? Empty
PostSubject: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 5:18 am

hi i need help on teleporting and speakers on jk2 really need help cause the tuts are down

Last edited by jordanisone on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 3:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 6:55 am

i dont see why anybody would help you after the way u acted on the server but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:05 am

Who is he?
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 7:36 am

i think hes from Stu but his attitude on the server earlier was terrible
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 10:55 am

yeah i was just pissed off at the time cause devy was harrasing me so bad i was even in temple and he was laming me i said please stop yet he kept attacking me so i lost it sorry sol didnt really mean what i said kinda like when you say i hate you to your mum
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 8:23 pm

no worries.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:12 am

jordanisone wrote:
yeah i was just pissed off at the time cause devy was harrasing me so bad i was even in temple and he was laming me i said please stop yet he kept attacking me so i lost it sorry sol didnt really mean what i said kinda like when you say i hate you to your mum

Fair enough
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:47 am

any way ajunta how do i make teleporters like when you pick up a ysimari it teleports you or how do make a teleporter where you say a word like in sol server
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:21 am

for the yalasmari, it's modding, and i don't know noting about it. FOr the word, it's server script, made by admins.
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 9:57 am

ok ajunta how do i add bespin benchs or seats or x-wings into the game ?
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:21 am

Dude the website he gave u explains allmost anything you will need to know... Try reading it and then if u still dont know how then ask Aju

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ( not hard to find at all )
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:45 am

well guess what the tutorials i need to look at are DOWN there no link to the sound triggering

and for entity inserting (x wing) is for jk2 radiant and i use GTKradiant
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 10:45 am

WHATS BETTER JK2 RADIANT GTK RADIANT
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 11:39 am

please dont double post Smile use the edit button
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:43 am

hey i wanna use admin commands in my server but there not working heres the admin tools i downloaded +instuctions i folllowed

MOD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

it told me to extract the content of the pk3 into gamedata admin mod which i did and the admin commands are unknown in game its really annoying
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 7:20 am

Jordain i think you have to stop creating all these topics and just have 1 with all your problems listed....savey?
Back to top Go down
jordanisone

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 7:21 am

this is the one i changed the title
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:15 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 10:38 pm

just explan your problem: you can't install a mod or you don't know how to add target_speaker and target_teleport to a map?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chameleon

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:45 pm

OM Mod is a good, easy to use, serverside mod >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:48 am

the read me with the mod should explain everything you need to know about the commands and did u even load the mod like i told you? because you said u didnt then u didnt return to the server...

i agree with BDL about one topic with all your problems would be alot easier for people to help you and alot more tidy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installing admin commands ?   Installing admin commands ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Installing admin commands ?
Page 1 of 1