)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Leaving.

Go down 
+15
swiftY
Xemnas
Kernow Pilgrim
Xasomur
Danek
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Battledroidlover
-napalm-
Lord_Draco
mereel
Proballboy
sebbat
KiraOrLight
Grimmjow
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well i'm not really active in the clan anymore anyways so well i'm leaving bb ^^
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:40 am

I must say after leaving some of u sure does show ur true faces..
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:45 am

Xasomur wrote:
why going to ff then?
there is no deal in staying, as long as your loyality didnt change. but if your loyalities changed, i wanna know.
i wont judge or condemn you because of that.... just wanna know

would u please answer this?
i didnt ask for multiclan. i just ask for what you want. you dont seem inactive now to me. you seem like returning and just searching for a new "gang"
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:52 am

If i can have just one word : devil was acutally playing more than what you seem to think. I know that, because i've been ganged many many times everydays almost by him xD <3 dev ^^
so formyself, i'm sure that he wasn't inactive in jk2 at all, but only sol part. He's not returning and shearching for new gang, since he's already got friends and gang, so he just chooses the way he wants to get into.

I don't know if it's really what dev thinks, but the facts are there. He was inactive, but only had put sol on a little corner of his mind, and found the gameplay and fun he wanted to get.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:59 am

Well why not just stay in and never get on? If you want to join another clan then that is fine, but if you are not going to be in another clan then why not stay in and never get on? That way if you decide to come back then you don't have to reapply!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:02 am

Kira, you don't understand Sad. He doesn't leave sol to get into FF, but just wants to leave SoL because he hasn't really interests to say here. He's found others friends, a game play that he likes, and he's ok with that. He's played like that for more than 6 months already. I guess that time is enough for him to understand that his choice is set.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:12 am

I know, but I'm in denial. Why does everyone have to leave? Soon we will be a dead clan with nothing to do...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:23 am

aju, that was what i thought. thats why i asked. ... Rolling Eyes
i want to hear that from him... whatever he wants to tell
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:28 am

if he doesn't want to tell, don't force him to. He doesn't have to justify himself. I told it because he didn't seem to be realyl carefull at sol from his last posts about AA and etc with kernow. But his free anyway, he can leave this clan without having to fullfill a questionnaire ^^. As i said at the beggining of the topic, just let him go peacefully Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:34 am

Nothing is wrong with wanting to know things Aju. I already knew Grimmjow had been multiclanning - I just wanted to ask now to wonder if he would lie to us or not, he was avoiding the question certainly posed by Xaso. Inferring that he was certainly concious he was doing something wrong and morally corrupt.

Aju wrote:
Kira, you don't understand

Who talks like Outcast?

Grimmjow the only person changing is you - Let me state uncharacterized and objective facts: You've expressed mockery, scorn and insults at the workings of the clan and at several members including my self for unprovoked reasons other than debateful disagreement. You were in FF and SoL at the same time in september when both were a clan. You have been banned from the server by AA for excessive typekills numourous times. You have programmes SoL considers illegal on your computer.

If you find that parapraph insulting in any way then you have reason to feel ashamed of yourself. If not then no problemo Smile
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:51 am

Xasomur wrote:

why going to ff then?
there is no deal in staying, as long as your loyality didnt change. but if your loyalities changed, i wanna know.
i wont judge or condemn you because of that.... just wanna know

would u please answer this?
i didnt ask for multiclan. i just ask for what you want. you dont seem inactive now to me. you seem like returning and just searching for a new "gang"

Sry xaso i forgot to answer at ur post. But yes as aju says i play much at euro server now i even got my own server though called .....................sne anyway i havn't really been online at sol server or forum much lately so i didn't feel like being in the clan anymore i hope u all can accept that Smile

KernowPilgrim wrote:
Who talks like Outcast?

Grimmjow the only person changing is you - Let me state uncharacterized and objective facts: You've expressed mockery, scorn and insults at the workings of the clan and at several members including my self for unprovoked reasons other than debateful disagreement. You were in FF and SoL at the same time in september when both were a clan. You have been banned from the server by AA for excessive typekills numourous times. You have programmes SoL considers illegal on your computer.

If you find that parapraph insulting in any way then you have reason to feel ashamed of yourself. If not then no problemo

Okay kernow i'll explain this simple without being rude.
1. Yes i know i have insulted some from the clan, but if i don't feel like people treating me right i don't treat them right i know it's childish but that's how i am ^^

2. Yes i were in SoL and FF at same time but when i rejoined SoL it was there when it looked like FF was going to be death. Anyway FF became a gang rather fast i know it was a clan in the start that's why i thought about leaving one of u before it became a gang.

3. Yes i have been banned by AA beacuse i don't want small kids to think they are better than me i don't care if people don't like me but when people start emote abusing or abusing the system of AA i become an asshole too.

4. Ehmm yes i told u all that i had illegal programs at my computer, u would never have found out if i didn't tell any of it to u guys so that's a pretty useless comment to add but nvm.

5. Now i wonder why u start to take up this all of a sudden when i leave? Why not confrontated me with it before i left can u answer me at that?

Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 10:59 am

Because I wanted these things to influence people as to a potential motive for why you really were leaving.
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 11:11 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Because I wanted these things to influence people as to a potential motive for why you really were leaving.
So multiclanning and having jkbot and tons of scripts should be the reason for leaving? not really i left beacuse i didn't feel like being in the clan anymore so simple is that. And by taking it up when i leave u just makes it sounds like i'm a complete asshole dunno if it was ur intentsion or not but well i never claimed i aint an asshole so well ^^
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 2:16 pm

I am not getting involved in this, but I will state this:

1) Grimmjow, it might be better next time just to give a heads up about if it is a gang. Not getting on to you, but so people don't jump to the wrong conclusions. ^^

2) Get off his back Kernow, please. If you knew all along, you should of either a) mentioned it to the council as a council member would do, or b) talk to Grimmjow to get a better idea. But he is leaving now, so what good is it to talk to him about it now? It makes little sense. If he multi-clanned, well he did, and thats all to it. But he isn't in SoL anymore, so it doesn't count does it? Razz

My point being, he is no longer SoL because he made the personal choice to leave. Respect that.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:14 pm

mereel wrote:
I am not getting involved in this, but I will state this:

1) Grimmjow, it might be better next time just to give a heads up about if it is a gang. Not getting on to you, but so people don't jump to the wrong conclusions. ^^

2) Get off his back Kernow, please. If you knew all along, you should of either a) mentioned it to the council as a council member would do, or b) talk to Grimmjow to get a better idea. But he is leaving now, so what good is it to talk to him about it now? It makes little sense. If he multi-clanned, well he did, and thats all to it. But he isn't in SoL anymore, so it doesn't count does it? Razz

My point being, he is no longer SoL because he made the personal choice to leave. Respect that.

I hope you'll be better undersdtood than me Smile

@ Kenrow :
Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Aju wrote:
Kira, you don't understand

Who talks like Outcast?

Still you rofl. Kira thought that grim left because of FF and inactivity in SoL. SO i explained him the real reason of his leaving.
PS : you forgot the Sad at the end of the quote lol

Last edited by Ajunta Pall on Fri 29 Oct 2010, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:27 pm

KiraOrLight wrote:
I know, but I'm in denial. Why does everyone have to leave? Soon we will be a dead clan with nothing to do...

◦HeaDCrusheR
◦KiraOrLight
◦Master WaterKnight
◦Avatar Aang
◦Ichigo
◦Melfar
◦Rodrigo
◦Leo Alkaid
◦** jaw jaw **
◦Tristan
◦SpoonStomach
◦Darth Dawid
◦Sam
◦RedSteel
◦Phantom
◦Cookie
◦deathray
◦Fireheart
◦<[Brywalker]>

◦Swifty
◦Igrrom
◦Proballboy11
◦Power
◦Ralen
◦Ken
◦Dmraz
◦Red Death Hand
◦Zero
◦Wacko
◦Skambak
◦GodGrowMore
◦Ashly
◦Iwabo
◦Xemnas
◦Axel
◦C~A~T
◦ODST

◦SHuriKen
◦Assasin
◦GONZA
◦Samo
◦|STRIKER)
◦lusantlueg
◦Ferret
◦Peace
◦DaRk MaSteR
◦Micr0
◦Sedark
◦Lucifer
◦Rachel

◦Graanulaarian
◦Lord Draco
◦BlueNinja
◦PurpleVinegar
◦Ninja
◦BlackWolf
◦BlackKnight
◦Phoenix
◦Light Master
◦BaTTLeDroiDloVer
◦<Dragon>

◦Mereel
◦KernowPilgrim
◦Ali3N
◦Xasomur
◦Blademaster
◦<~{Vort}~>
◦Sebbat

◦NickdeClaw
◦Hektor

How you can think 69 members is a dying clan? study
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 9:35 pm

Battledroidlover wrote:
KiraOrLight wrote:

◦HeaDCrusheR
◦KiraOrLight
◦Master WaterKnight
◦Avatar Aang
◦Ichigo
◦Melfar
◦Rodrigo
◦Leo Alkaid
◦** jaw jaw **
◦Tristan
◦SpoonStomach
◦Darth Dawid
◦Sam
◦RedSteel
◦Phantom
◦Cookie
◦deathray
◦Fireheart
◦<[Brywalker]>

◦Swifty
◦Igrrom
◦Proballboy11
◦Power
◦Ralen
◦Ken
◦Dmraz
◦Red Death Hand
◦Zero
◦Wacko
◦Skambak
◦GodGrowMore
◦Ashly
◦Iwabo
◦Xemnas
◦Axel
◦C~A~T
◦ODST

◦SHuriKen
◦Assasin
◦GONZA
◦Samo
◦|STRIKER)
◦lusantlueg
◦Ferret
◦Peace
◦DaRk MaSteR
◦Micr0
◦Sedark
◦Lucifer
◦Rachel

◦Graanulaarian
◦Lord Draco
◦BlueNinja
◦PurpleVinegar
◦Ninja
◦BlackWolf
◦BlackKnight
◦Phoenix
◦Light Master
◦BaTTLeDroiDloVer
◦<Dragon>

◦Mereel
◦KernowPilgrim
◦Ali3N
◦Xasomur
◦Blademaster
◦<~{Vort}~>
◦Sebbat

◦NickdeClaw
◦Hektor

How you can think 69 members is a dying clan? study

o w n e d
Back to top Go down
Ralen

Ralen

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 10:57 pm

This is the first time ever we just witnessed BDL using logic 0_o someone archive this xD
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 12:23 am

Aju my point on you talking like Outcast so out of context is just as ill-sighted as yours on me. Fact is if I were Outcast you'd be banned here and on forum. Until that happens for no reason you're eternally wrong. Period.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:34 am

That's why i said that the only thing missing is ban. If we don't talk about admin but only opinions and argumentation, we can say you are outcast Smile
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:38 am

Ralen wrote:
This is the first time ever we just witnessed BDL using logic 0_o someone archive this xD
ooooh noooo! my brain streakiignn.............uuuhhh ueeehh juaiaiah uuhh eajazh....uuuuuuuh How are you? who am I what i am i saying? What a Face rabbit santa geek
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Oct 2010, 1:57 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
if he doesn't want to tell, don't force him to. He doesn't have to justify himself. I told it because he didn't seem to be realyl carefull at sol from his last posts about AA and etc with kernow. But his free anyway, he can leave this clan without having to fullfill a questionnaire ^^. As i said at the beggining of the topic, just let him go peacefully Smile

i just didnt want to let him go with telling me he is inactive. he is just heading for another way of playing. you could say its no big deal. and yea, its no big deal to do that. but i think its a big deal to hide the true reasons for why he does it. though i wouldnt go as far as kernow does. but i understand his feelings
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 7:58 am

Xasomur wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:

i just didnt want to let him go with telling me he is inactive. he is just heading for another way of playing. you could say its no big deal. and yea, its no big deal to do that. but i think its a big deal to hide the true reasons for why he does it. though i wouldnt go as far as kernow does. but i understand his feelings
I aint hiding the reason why i leave, i played at euro servers for long now since people there started getting active again, which is causing me not to play much at ur server etc. and i got bored of reading the forum beacuse there got made like 10 new topics each day.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 8:26 am

You dont have to read Free Chat section .. it is spam section Smile)
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:59 am

Yeah like nobody listens to hektor its no big deal lol
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 10:01 am

hektor wrote:
You dont have to read Free Chat section .. it is spam section Smile)
I know but still it just makes me lose the lust to even find time to read the forum Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next