)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Abuse of autoadmin2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Abuse of autoadmin2 Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of autoadmin2   Abuse of autoadmin2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:51 am

Well since kernow acts like outcast and admin abuse and denies to talk about it i just make a new topic. Anyway kinda funny how much u puppy about outcast denying to argue etc. and then u do exactly the same as him i find u quite more immature than him to be honest Smile

Serval noobs abuse autoadmin to attack people and fast run away and take up chatbox to try getting people banned serval of the noobs have done it to me like... Rebornmaster, Frank etc.

I think it should be turned off there's no reason to have it even though if people don't want to get lamed they can just keep bubble on so easy is that so turn that god damn autoadmin off it sucks and people abuse it.

And beside that serval of the noobs fake the admin when they can't play fair and square to make others afraid of them and here's a prove of that.
This guy threatned with banning me even though he's a faker.

Updated!!!
Here's the link for the movie as i promised!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLHe0K3-HuY
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin2   Abuse of autoadmin2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:56 am

Grimmjow every time you insult me for no reason I'll respond by just locking the topic, I argued against you and you just tell me and SoL to go f uck themselves and that we are noobs etc. You've insulted again so I'll lock the topic again.

Feel free to make a Abuse of autoadmin3. But every time you insult me for no reason in it I'll just close the topic. Hopefully it'll teach you the lines of respective discussion.

Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin2   Abuse of autoadmin2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 7:05 am

Just to add an intresting note on perception - You don't consider at all the abuse you're doing when you insult and degrade the clan and members like myself. You don't consider it at all a breach of relations and you don't consider it abuse at all. It's the same principle of respect. So before you tell everyone that I 'abused' moderation by locking these topics, perhaps you'd like to add that you abused us with a foulmouth and venomous tongue. And when you lol at this post, which I'm sure you will; then you obviously you don't understand the concept of 'abuse'.

Wikipedia wrote:
Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit, physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, sexual assault, violation, rape, unjust practices; wrongful practice or custom; offense; crime, or otherwise verbal aggression. Abuse can come in many forms.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin2   Abuse of autoadmin2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:42 am

fact remains: you must have acted VERY STUPID to get banned by auto admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of autoadmin2   Abuse of autoadmin2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse of autoadmin2
Page 1 of 1