)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

admin abuse

Go down 
+9
NickdeClaw
sebbat
mereel
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
BlueNinja
Grimlore
Pipsquid
nastY
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nastY

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:27 pm

I just wanna tell u guys that im on the server atm and some admin abuses every1 with empower, i mean hora, light master, shuriken, another pada that i dont know who it is and gonza, i hope ull do something about it. i already said in another post that i would take a screenshot, but im on windows 7 with a 16:10 screen, so every screen i take are black, but siny, impy, weezy and some other are there.

now its xasomur abusing, he silenced every1 for nothing

Last edited by nastY on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:32 pm

Actually, seb gave them all emp. They were fooling around until you guys came (nasty, siny, weezy). then you guys started to lame bad, and since seb was afk, they had no choice but to use the emp. go drown.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:35 pm

Pipsquid wrote:
Actually, seb gave them all emp. They were fooling around until you guys came (nasty, siny, weezy). then you guys started to lame bad, and since seb was afk, they had no choice but to use the emp. go drown.

aH.seaN was there also. Siny would put his name as sey > sol and start saying things about the clan.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:35 pm

and he lagged us out some minutes ago pip

@ nastY that Padawan was me btw

yes i was there i thought Argentino came or somebody from ats so i got undercover

and yeah nastY thought i was somebody else (it worked)

Last edited by Grimlore on Sun 18 Apr 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:36 pm

im not sure about that.
Back to top Go down
nastY

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:39 pm

it wasnt laming since every1 had saber up lol, laming is attacking people with saber down or chatbox up, u kept abusing with empower and u ALL had saber up
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:39 pm

Pipsquid wrote:
im not sure about that.

I was there i thought somebody was ther from ats so i did get paranoid and went undercover and then when seb gave the peeps emp i sorta went nuts with it and started to pwn every lamer not nailed down
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:49 pm

Grim stop thinking that you pwn everybody, because you suck. Badly.

Idk what's up with Sey lately, I have to talk to him, if hopefully he will listen or Ajunta can talk to him. :/
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 12:57 pm

it wasn't siny lagging the server.
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:19 pm

Is there a Siny impersonator around? Because Siny was acting strange on the server today.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 1:22 pm

wait for me to post here, and i unlock it again...
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:00 pm

one of the fly a kite up situations again.
siny and mereel had an argue (in private, so i dont know what it was) which ended up siny upset, so that he lamed.
mereel and sebbat didnt make it to calm him down or just ban him. mereel somewhen obviously left. sebbat had to go soon. so he left the other sol with emp, so that they can defend from lame attacks.
but then came other ppl joining the battle, not knowing anything. they supported siny. and sol used the emp to kill them as well.
everybody there got touchy and insulted each other and argued.
and then i came in. EVERYBODY there acted like pussies. the lamers, for being killed by emp users, they completely overreacted and lamed and lamed, insulted and insulted.
and the sol ppl just played the same game: fighting and insulting.

in that situation i banned no-one.
the only one deserved a ban was siny. but i dont know what mereel said...
when i demanded it, most of the sol stopped insulting and fighting. of the lamers impact did stop. siny... well, he calmed a littly. only nasty was so crazy that i sleeped him, and i banned his ip.
i focused on the sol ppl because banning these wouldnt be a solution... especially nasty, who would just change his ip.
gonza instantly stopped. light as well, he was discussing still with siny, but it was not whining.
only hora didnt want to stop fighting and insulting, i silenced him for a while and he was finally quiet.
shuri discussed with me, but he was cool.
i got all to courtyard, and left temple to the lamers.

finally i told siny to drop it. he is just entitled to his small vision of jk2. so i told him to drop it. finally even weezy began to fight other ppl, so that i decided to remove his ip again.

we cant get rid of that lamers, not even by ban. because through the actions of sol members we provoke further lame.
id rather talk about (and with) the sol members to avoid an escalation of the situation like that, and we wont have to argue about bans again...

note: no-one lagged. and because finally everyone calmed down i didnt banned.
though some deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:03 pm

my god...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 2:09 pm

Xasomur wrote:
siny and mereel had an argue (in private, so i dont know what it was) which ended up siny upset, so that he lamed.
mereel and sebbat didnt make it to calm him down or just ban him. mereel somewhen obviously left. sebbat had to go soon. so he left the other sol with emp, so that they can defend from lame attacks.
but then came other ppl joining the battle, not knowing anything. they supported siny. and sol used the emp to kill them as well.
and then i came in. EVERYBODY there acted like pussies. the lamers, for being killed by emp users, they completely overreacted and lamed and lamed, insulted and insulted.

when i demanded it, most of the sol stopped insulting and fighting. of the lamers impact did stop. siny... well, he calmed a littly. only nasty was so crazy that i sleeped him, and i banned his ip.
i focused on the sol ppl because banning these wouldnt be a solution... especially nasty, who would just change his ip.
gonza instantly stopped. light as well, he was discussing still with siny, but it was not whining.
only hora didnt want to stop fighting and insulting, i silenced him for a while and he was finally quiet.

finally i told siny to drop it. he is just entitled to his small vision of jk2. so i told him to drop it. finally even weezy began to fight other ppl, so that i decided to remove his ip again.

we cant get rid of that lamers, not even by ban. because through the actions of sol members we provoke further lame.
id rather talk about (and with) the sol members to avoid an escalation of the situation like that, and we wont have to argue about bans again...

though some deserved it.

I was there also Seb empowered me along with the others that were emped
Back to top Go down
nastY

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:40 pm

Xasomur wrote:

though some deserved it.
btw, u didnt only silence hora, u silenced hora and every1 else, even if he was the only one talking and btw, i wasnt insulting any1, i was only laming (at the end) cause of admin abuse, i didnt insult any1, i just said admin abuse
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:42 pm

I rather not talk about what siny and I said.

Also, after all has left, and only Siny, Nasty, and Weezy were left, I joined back up to talk to everyone. Weezy is weezy and usually listens most of the time, so I didn't mind him. Nasty I warned not to use a lag script, and to be careful in the future, but he does have a point. They weren't laming if the people with emp fought back.

Siny is a bit of longer story. I won't say much, but it seems he already was in a bad mood when he did that fight against me and Xaso, then my conversation with him made him madder, then he got a message from a good friend that made him RAGE. He was very mad. But as I tried to warn everyone, he was just raging, and that it would of been safer to stay in bubbles. It would of been best just to let him swing his saber. When I finally talked to him, he was calm enough to talk. He is sorry for the way he acted, but he did what he did, and it can not be changed.

Also, I am a bit mad at the actions of the admins. Emp isn't always the solution to problems. I thought we kept the bubble for a REASON. Why you think I was trying to yell at Sebbat, Light, Gonza, and Zeto to stay in a bubble? Because we have it to protect ourselves from lamers. Next time, just stay in bubbles. And if you want to mess around, do DUELS. Emp was not the solution here, and ban also wasn't a solution for they were at fault because Siny started it, but how you guys reacted was also bad. It made it worse. So if anything, it is everyone's fault. Think next time you use admin. Sometimes not using admin is the best thing. We can't let our need to sleep and tell them to stop to always rule our actions. We must be wary of how we deal with certain players, cause some take things too far.

I am at some blame too, for I felt I angered Siny a bit, but guys, despite some players are annoying, we can't let it rule us. We must do what is right. For example, I dislike Ajunta. But do I pick a fight? No. I try to avoid him, so no conflict will arise. So sometimes the smallest things is all that is required for a more peaceful time on the server. Even if you don't like it, lamers are part of the jk2 community, and we must treat them like players. I am not saying we should respect them, but just because they lame, doesn't mean they don't have feelings, rational thought, or cares. There are people like that, but most of the time, not really. Please think. And always do what I try to do: Get both sides of the story, and compare the facts before you take great action.

That is all I got to say.... Oh one more thing:

<3
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:45 pm

Seb didnt give them EMP to defend themselves. Before anyone got one, he gave them emp to fool around. Then they got on, seb went afk and the lame started.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:53 pm

Why you think I was trying to yell at Sebbat, Light, Gonza, and Zeto to stay in a bubble? Because we have it to protect ourselves from lamers.

Why mereel? The lamers have favouritism here? Siny nasty and them have favourtism? I have admin, and i will protect my friends, from these guys who doesnt respec the rules. I wont stay in a bubble, because i want to play the game too.
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:56 pm

LOL!

My bad.... Thought the emp was for protection. That is what Zeto told me, but I should of known better. Sorry xD

But my point remains the same! And no, I do not favor the lamers. I think everyone is at fault, including the lamers. And me. So everyone loses. ):
Back to top Go down
Pipsquid
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Pipsquid

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

This is getting retarded...

I thought this clan didnt aprove laming. Why the hell dont you start handing out kicks and if it gets to a point, start bans. This is getting way off hand.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

xD dont worry mereel :p i gave them empower because i wanted to make an empower war, i didnt defended them, i was sleeping siny, and i binded it because he didnt stopped the lame, so they came, and tryied to lame us, but he failed because we had empower lol Razz
Back to top Go down
nastY

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:27 pm

hum, sebbat, u said u wanna play game without bubble, so how r u gonna play if u dont even wanna ffa, ull duel? then if u wanna duel, why dont u keep ur bubble until u engage ur duel?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:29 pm

Talking with my friends, doing ffa with them, dueling them, playing with them, i dont want to be closed in a bubble, i want to be free in game, maybe kick a friend and he lost hp ,and then we make a fun ffa without being competitive. And things like that Smile, and if i dont want to ffa you or fight you, you cant come and kick me and start to lame me.
Back to top Go down
nastY

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:32 pm

make a private server for u and ur friends then, its a public server so ull have to get over it
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 4:33 pm

A public server with

RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin abuse   admin abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin abuse
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next