)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)

Go down 
+13
wehr
BlueNinja
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
Kernow Pilgrim
Proballboy
Xemnas
sebbat
Hektor
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
swiftY
Phoenix
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

scrap this, and thank boss
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 4:26 am

phonix willl be back. he's addicted.

lol,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 5:48 am

wehr wrote:

lol,

w
e
h
r

We're all
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 6:43 am

so true.
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:18 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:37 am

Ahhh I understand now Razz
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:04 am

Phoe is playing with us...
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 2:22 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
wehr wrote:

lol,

w
e
h
r

We're all

Not me
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Xasomur wrote:
KiraOrLight wrote:
I THINK... That phoe WAS coming back and DID have a new server, but then he got lamed or something by boss and that reminded him of why he left SoL in the first place. Just a guess. ^_^

or for the slow ones:

1. Phoenix intended to return
2. He wanted to create a new, additional server for sol
3. 1. He played
3. 2. He was harassed by Boss
3. 3. He was reminded why he once left the game
4. He stays away from the game again
5. He deleted his original post here and replaced it
6. You guys are slow

is that so hard to understand?

For those of us who were not in the server, did not see the original post, and simply saw
Phoenix wrote:
scrap this, and thank boss
Yes, it is a little hard to understand - although I had gathered that information with about 80% certainty.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:08 pm

karma for claw.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 11:02 pm

Claw haz coherence. I envyz him.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 1:54 am

people that posted in this forum topic don't even know anything about boss, but they like talking about things they don't know.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 2:05 am

I posted in here and I think I do know. Considering I interviewed him and Azzy and other FY, FOD etc about him.

Want to explain why you lagged our server? Was the FF server feeling a little empty so you had to go and kill JK2 a little more?
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 4:48 am

@nap I find it hard to believe you lagged the server.....i'm sorry that your banned <---- off topic but the other one was locked.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 5:54 am

first day i met boss, i thought: what an arrogant asshole... but my view completely changed: he was more of a boasting, dastard douchebag.
so nap is right: watch what you say about boss: you could be wrong...
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:21 am

napalm is full of shi t. boss is from romania. there, that proves i know something about him. i should as he was my padawan in o.o.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:27 pm

What you gotta know kernow, is that knowing what he's done before doesn't make you know his real personnality.

And at wher : LMAO you bes t^^
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 2:55 pm

I've tried to reach out to Boss on multiple occasions, and I usually get insults in return. I'm sure he's probably a decent guy in real life, but in JK2 he's a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 3:10 pm

If i met him in real life i would rip his lungs out, not happy about what he had to say about my mother, then he went to town on me with ks and emote to boot.

I know insults like that are meant in provocation and are only said in order to make somebody rage, and in a sense they still have an element of jest, but at the time i wasnt happy at all with him. In fact i was irate.

Wish i never deleated my emote now, i would have superkicked him into the back end of next week lol. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 12:34 am

i wasn't speaking about irl, nvm
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:31 am

i just raped Boss several times yesterday. now his new game with me is to put chatbox up to try and get me banned. sad. i was ls and i don't think he knew it was me.

w
e
h
r

PS- I used to like Boss a lot when he was my pada. People in my clan didn't though. I think he was only nice to me because he was learning and respected me.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 2:52 am

lol wehr, you can't pwn boss, or he let you win just to put chatbox on, because he pwns me, and we have same level ( me and you ).
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:36 am

ur crazy aju. i can too, ask siny fool. and ur foolish for thinking u same as me. lafffffff.

lmfao,

w
e
h
r

ps- crazy got his a ss reamed too yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:42 am

Aju wrote:
doesn't make you know his real personnality.

There's a difference between how you treat your friends and how you treat normal players of the game. Treat people how you want to be treated, not just your friends
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 3:55 am

indeed, but you only describe him on how he is with random peope. He's more generous and willing to help friends than most people.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 7:18 am

If u want to know what a person is really like, u need to see how they treat thier inferiors, not thier equals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next