)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)

Go down 
+13
wehr
BlueNinja
Lucifer
KiraOrLight
Kernow Pilgrim
Proballboy
Xemnas
sebbat
Hektor
TheGraanulaarian
Battledroidlover
swiftY
Phoenix
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

scrap this, and thank boss
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:52 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
indeed, but you only describe him on how he is with random peope. He's more generous and willing to help friends than most people.
That's the point, Aju. The way you treat random people is a part of who you are, and in fact in most situations it will be more applicable to judging who you are because most people are "random people" to you, since no one knows "most people."
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 4:06 pm

aju, don't take my being nice to you as weakness. we've had some fun teaming together. if you wanna be on my bad side and have me up ur ass just say so. i'll show you just how boss treats people to see how you like it. boss didn't start putting up chatbox til i killed him 3 times, btw. it's his typical bs with me. normally he just goes insane and crashes server. i think boss has difficult life and puts to much of his identity/self worth into the game. he's probably poor and has some self esteem issues. for anyone coming from family with not much money don't take this wrong way. just in my experience, i've noticed some people that come from less wealthy families suffer from inferiority complexes. he fits that mold to a tee. his inferiority issues could stem from other things though. but the kid definitely displays a continual problem with displaced aggression.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 12:20 am

From romainia you say? Yeah its probably a shit house............
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 12:44 am

Phoenix if you leave then you're giving boss exactly what you want, a rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 3:57 am

Ok ive made my mind up, im returning to the game Smile

Forget about the server, i dont think we need another one. And if we move the location to new york i should have a considerable improved ping as it is.

I need all my skins and maps back which should take a while though lol, so im gonna get cracking with that.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Nov 2010, 4:07 am

WOOP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:27 am

I thought you threw your disc away?
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:31 am

wehr wrote:
napalm is full of shi t. boss is from romania. there, that proves i know something about him. i should as he was my padawan in o.o.

w
e
h
r
yes he's from romania.
Do you know his real name?
Do you have his server's ftp/cpanel?
Do you know EXACTLY where he lives?
Do you have photos of where he lives (his house/flat) ?
Do you know his mother's name?
Do you know what is his work?

answer that and you'll prove that you know something about him.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:40 am

-napalm- wrote:
wehr wrote:
napalm is full of shi t. boss is from romania. there, that proves i know something about him. i should as he was my padawan in o.o.

w
e
h
r
yes he's from romania.
Do you know his real name?
Do you have his server's ftp/cpanel?
Do you know EXACTLY where he lives?
Do you have photos of where he lives (his house/flat) ?
Do you know his mother's name?
Do you know what is his work?

answer that and you'll prove that you know something about him.

O W N E D.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 5:46 am

Okey, i close this, because this is a fight, and i dont want fights here. Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)   Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Back! AND I BRING A BRAND NEW SERVER WITH ME! (if u want it)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3