)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I QUIT

Go down 
+10
swiftY
Battledroidlover
fisTo
wehr
sebbat
KiraOrLight
Phoenix
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Ops
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:12 pm

Im not a good fighter ever ever in my life i always lose i can just kill bots only not players bots Im just the yongest player ever so im gonna quit so if i want to visit sol then i can if u want me to come back then somebody gotta teach me how to fight good Ok OK OK OK OK Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:15 pm

Too bad people Im just a young man IM NOT A BABY OR A 3 year olD IM 12 YEARS OLD MY BIRTHDAY COMING UP ON DEC so too Bad people BYE >Sad >Sad Your just tricking me and using me for no reason Im will come back if u apoligize to me if ur just using me and tricking me so BYE
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:39 pm

Robloxian I don't know what's brought this on, but you're being very hasty with leaving the clan without consulting anyone. I've received no pms in my folder from you so I assume nothing is wrong - I was trying to judge a tournament and you kept shouting at me, I can't give others attention when I am judging a tournament.

It doesn't matter if you're not a good fighter, and I can totally understand your fustration at perhaps being less skilled than other SoL. Dude you're a recruit! It's natural to be at this stage. Skills are the least important thing in SoL.

I want to know who has 'tricked you'? Who is 'using' you? And who has put that idea into your head? Tell me please because your throwing accusations at a bewieldered clan at the moment no one knows whats wrong.

I think your fustrated because I said HeadCrusher and Andy could fight for the red spark because they were older recruits than you were - I'm sorry dude that it is you who gets the short straw but I'm being as fair as I can to everyone. What more can you ask?

I think you need to take a break and chill down, because you suddenly are in rage about quitting and you haven't talked to anyone about it.

At the moment no-one knows why they should apologize to you, because they've had no idea they've done something wrong. So think this through, update me in a few days time or talk to me.

Blackhand wrote:
The ones who fail are the ones who surrender without giving up

Don't quit when it gets hard dude. You got the SOuL to make it Wink
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

Dont give up man, Kernow was busy and people usually get ignored when admins are busy, like me except im ignored most of the anyways... lolz

and for being a fighter, u can more than just a fighter, here counciling teachings and socializations, plus making a ton of friends.

Dont give up man just because of one night.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:55 pm

hehe, ive been playing for over a year and i still suck. Whenever i have a day when i think ive been on good form, i will come on the next day and get my ass kicked of just about everything with ping. Razz

Im pretty poo at normal duel, sometimes i even get owned from newbs in normal duel, ive never quite managed to get the hang of it. Rolling Eyes

Trust me, when we are new, we all suck. You have to train and persevere. Im mean, it took me 3 months training to get even a half decent pk, and even now my timing isnt great. Somedays i can come on server and be on fire, other days you would think i had never played the game before. Im about as consistant as the weather.
We have all been there, we have all said it ourselves. We have all raged, all be pissed off, all threatened to leave because of the heat of the moment. Its nothing new trust me.

Your not the only person who is 12, BDL is 12 too. In fact im sure there are a few people who play who are around that age. Sev is 12 too i think (though it shows, because he is somewhat hard work).

I dont know what u mean by being "tricked", that doesnt make an sense to me at all....

I suggest you take a couple of days off to cool down, then return with a fresh outlook Wink
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:58 pm

Roblo, i am the member with the worst skills in SoL, and I mean that quite literally. Anyone who has seen me fight can attest to thaat. Axel and Striker can say how suky my kicks are. You i'm in it for the fun.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:10 pm

Im blue flame, and i lost more than 10 tournaments. That's skill? lol

Last edited by sebbat on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 3:18 pm

Exactly you listen to sebby! He smells like smoke because he's been through fire! Darth Maul

Back to top Go down
wehr

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:03 pm

roblo, u r not that bad for ur age or how long u play. if u wanna play and come back i will train u. if you leave ur a nice kid. stay that way.

good luck,

w
e
h
r

ps- this game means absolutely nothin in life or what you can do with it. remember, school is way more important.

Last edited by wehr on Fri 19 Nov 2010, 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:05 pm

Well nots becasue of tournoment and ranks becasue im trying to tell kernow that ail4ny is keeps laming me but he wont listen so thats why i quit Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:06 pm

I thought you got kicked out wehr Sad
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:06 pm

They banned u becasue you lamed well idk
Back to top Go down
wehr

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:07 pm

if ail4ny is problem i can talk to him. he is in game friend. i can get him to stop. just let me know kid.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:08 pm

no i'm not banned, lol.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:09 pm

Kernow your not listening to me and I told u that ail4ny is laming me i want you to banned him if u see him on server
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty

Alright Wehr what happens if ali4ny is here laming me and your not here? what should i do and admins are not here
Back to top Go down
wehr

I QUIT Empty

i just got out of game but ill go in and see if hes still there and talk to him.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:10 pm

if i talk to him he should leave u alone for good.

: )

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Ops

Ops

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:11 pm

I dont even like Ali4ny so much i hate him i want kernow to banned him
Back to top Go down
wehr

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:18 pm

these things happen roblo. there is a lot of laming in jk2. try not to let it get u so upset. it's just a game. talk to us and we help you with the lamers ok. we cannot say we stop them always. it's just not possible.

gnite,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:29 pm

I talked to Roblox on server and we sorted it out.

It's a thankless task being admin xD - If you do it properly that is. I am trying to manage a tournament between ODST and Pro as well as managing a 20 populated server.....I just missed Robloxian's help because I was so busy. I wasn't ignoring him, I was just over-whealmed with people trying to get my attention as always xD

Anyway I think Roblox is ok now - He'll update us but the main problem is Ail4ny - Who will be put into place.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 4:56 pm

lol ali4ny is easy I pwn him all the time maybe I can help
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

Roboloxian......Im 13 in january. Your 13 in december. Your older than me.

Anyway it doesnt matter if your not good at fighting you can either can a master or just use jk2 to talk to people. Ok ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 12:04 am

T.T2345 wrote:
I dont even like Ali4ny so much i hate him i want kernow to banned him

Dont worry lil dude, I get lamed all the time by Alma and other so called 'Pro' players i mean even wehr hunts me down alot Razz, you just gotta get on with it most the time. Enter a duel with somebody and they cant bother you, Find a sparring partner in sol where u both can learn from each other like me and igrom. He is my sparring partner and everytime i see him in the server we will duel over and over which is improving us both.

Being an admin is a hard job in the SoL server, If we banned every lamer straight away then we wouldnt have any people who play there because everybody would be banned. Admins are allways being bugged for Term or Empower / Changing Maps / Dealing with Lamers / Judging Tournament, They hardly even get time to play the game them self sometimes, Kern was simply overworked and he wasnt being nasty to you on purpose.

Hope this helps you
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 4:38 am

@switfY and Roblo, Andy is my "sparring partner" find someone who is good, but not amazing(although andy is better than me) we both get better from teaching each other stuff, and we duel when we're on, if you really need to, i can be your "sparring partner".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I QUIT Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I QUIT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next