)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I QUIT

Go down 
+10
swiftY
Battledroidlover
fisTo
wehr
sebbat
KiraOrLight
Phoenix
Lucifer
Kernow Pilgrim
Ops
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ops

Ops

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 2:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Im not a good fighter ever ever in my life i always lose i can just kill bots only not players bots Im just the yongest player ever so im gonna quit so if i want to visit sol then i can if u want me to come back then somebody gotta teach me how to fight good Ok OK OK OK OK Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:44 am

@Swifty. BS*ALMA = Razor Flaw. One of the heavest scripter in the game and one total knobhead, in fact i think he is the biggest prick ive had the misfortune to meet in JK2. Hes a bully and a windup merchant. He loves taunting and provoking and gets no higher pleasure than making people rage.

Even when I was in BS, i didnt like him very much. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 7:09 am

Greetings Roboloxian

I am Avatar Aang.

i dont beilive we have met.

Anyway i have read your statement.

I have been playing JK2 for nearly 2 years now, and im not a good fighter

I am totally crap at FF, i can be good at Normal duel.

People lame me in game eswell, but i dont care about it.

and another thing i dont agree that you shout at Kernow like that, Kernow is a hard working member of this clan, he has a lot to do. he cant turn all his attention on you. he just cant. So i say you should apretiate Kernow for what he is doing for our clan.

Look i have not won one single TT yet. So i would give it a bit more time. My First Teacher was Cane Taros leader of TS. with out him i would not of learnd some of the moves of some of the styles.

SO please if kernow is juging on a TT, then please leave him alone, it is important that he does hs juging.

and btw you can ask all SoL members, they will tell you how crap i am at FF. lol.
but if you realy want to know then ask Ralen, me and ralen are old times we have been together for ages, we were in TS before eswell, we worked together in TS trying to make it a better clan, till we coukld not do it anymore becuase of the clan leader Cane Taros.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 10:03 am

swiftY wrote:
other so called 'Pro' players

no one else is a pro player except ThePro ^_^

but yeah roblo is ok you can get a master and learn how to get better and fight with them so you can get better this clan isn't all about winning or fighting its a clan in a great game with people that love the game and want to get better and meet new people who love the same games, but some times... there are lamers i know... but your life goes on and so do the lamers don't worry they get bored Wink
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

Thanks Aang that boosted my administrative moral, so to speak, a lot Razz

Don't worry about your training - When the time is right we can have a good intuitive session between us Smile

~K.P
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

I can train you dude if you want. I am usually on in mornings or afternoons I am +12GMT
Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:08 pm

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Thanks Aang that boosted my administrative moral, so to speak, a lot Razz
~K.P

It is my Plesure, Kernow.

But its true, they cant expect that you turn all your attention to one person, in my eyes SoL members should be greatfull for what you do for our clan, You do so much, and that actully makes me proud, because you are a man who does everything to keep the clan in order, and up and running. And so i say to all other SoL hard working Members, Great SoL members, Hard Working SoL members, should be thanked by SoL, by all SoL members, because they do so much.
I will give you an exampel, Look at Hektor, hes a hard working member of our clan, he is the one who made a SoL clan map for us, We should thank him for his hard work.
We should thank Proball, for his Great activity.
But dont worry i point out other members eswell, for they great time, and work for our clan.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 11:10 pm

T.T2345 wrote:
Im not a good fighter ever ever in my life i always lose i can just kill bots only not players bots Im just the yongest player ever so im gonna quit so if i want to visit sol then i can if u want me to come back then somebody gotta teach me how to fight good Ok OK OK OK OK Sad Sad Sad

You don't need to quit.

You're just discouraged, you don't need to let others discourage you simply because they can kill you. When you are faced with being habitually lamed by another player, there are a few choices you can make: You can avoid contact with them and hide, learning nothing. You can lead them on a merry chase and practice evading. You can fight back and practice attacking. Sure, if you take one of the latter two, you might die a lot, but dying a lot does not mean you are bad. Dying a lot is no reason to be discouraged.

"Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" (Obligatory Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World Quote Very Happy)

Standing up to the fact that you will die in JK2 and knowing right after that death you will respawn and ultimately losing the fear of being beaten will get rid of many problems that you have. For once you no longer fear the pixelated death that is associated with losing all your HP, you will be able to focus more earnestly on improvement.

With that, I offer you training in the ways of JK2. I may not be the best fighter, but what I know is good enough to teach.

Just please do not quit like this.

Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 12:51 am

oh and roboloxian gettign really angry sayign DONT LAME ME etc will just make the lamers do it more to you.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 10:58 am

Battledroidlover wrote:
oh and roboloxian gettign really angry sayign DONT LAME ME etc will just make the lamers do it more to you.

I quite agree.

I was going to state this in my last post, but didn't have the words in mind Very Happy

Lamers will lame people to get them to whine, demoralize them, or piss them off. Sometimes it's a combination of the three. Sometimes they just want the kills and it is none of those.

No matter what, complaining about it and demanding they stop will only make them target you more. It happened to me, until I was told these words that I am stating here. Depending on the lamer, not saying anything to them when they lame you, and fighting back can offer the chance that they may shift targets in effort to find someone more appealing to kill.

This is why I encourage people to not complain or get mad when they die, and ultimately not to let getting killed bug them. Well, one of the reasons anyway.

Back to top Go down
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 7:31 pm

I totaly agree Draco.

People will lame you more if you complain about it. Just be calm dont get ANGRY, and just have fun evan if people lame you, just ignore them, dont let the LAMERS ruin your fun.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I QUIT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I QUIT   I QUIT - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I QUIT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2