)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

sever crash

Go down 
+10
NickdeClaw
solid snake
swiftY
Axel
Kernow Pilgrim
Light
Phoenix
wehr
Lucifer
andy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:36 am

if u don't already know the sever today kept crashing now i actualy think that rebornmaster was crashing the sever because one time as soon as he entered the game it crashed now i find that strange but now the whole sever is down i can't even connect anymore but i am frustarated right now and say the truth before the sever didn't crash intill reborn joined so i think that adims or someone should talk or at lest watch him carefully to see if it is him after all.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:43 am

Yeah it crashed right after reborn came on, idk if that is actualy proof, but when i was fighting wehr non-stop (aka Lando skin padawan), for about 5 mins, and then i just kept lagging out.

Idk what it is, but this is exceptionally annoying.
btw wehr really on any random person using 22 kicks sigh :/
Back to top Go down
wehr

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 12:07 pm

someone has learnd a new trick.. it wasn't just sol they were crashing. they came to fod and did it there too.......

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 1:46 pm

If this is true wehr, and u think there is correlation of events between the servers, then we have a very serious problem Neutral
Back to top Go down
Light
Legend
Legend
Light

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeTue 23 Nov 2010, 1:52 pm

This is going very far, what could we do?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:41 am

Someone needs to speak to ATS to see if they're experiancing the same problems.
Back to top Go down
wehr

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 4:47 am

no, ats did not crash. if this is regards to yesterday i think someone was crashing sol. fod was being haxed too. is server crashing today?

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Axel
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Axel

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 6:06 am

if this keeps on happening then we a screwed.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:13 am

I thought this was all to do with the server company.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 7:43 am

well i'm getting lil bit pissed off with the lagging and all Sad
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:04 am

I'm working with the hosting company to try to figure out the cause. Please continue to provide any information you may have.
Back to top Go down
wehr

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 1:34 pm

SERVER IS DEF CRASHING ON ITS OWN. OMG.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
wehr

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

@NICK, did you ask the server co. if you can have your jk2 server put on a different physical server? it's like it me may be a hardware issue. maybe the server you're on has a bad ram chip or something. just an idea.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:43 pm

Well if it's a hardware issue it will most likely be affecting other clients on the machine, and unless they run out of options it's not yet my place to ask them to move it to a new machine, since they need to figure out the problem on that machine so they can continue to use it for their business. If they can't fix it in the next couple days I will indeed have to request that.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 2:04 am

Just crashed again. If was running nice and smooth for along time then suddenly crashed out of no where

EDIT: It came back online, me and sind rejoined for about 2mins then its down again
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 4:00 am

server crashed again few seconds ago Sad

edit: Umm not sure did it crash or was it just me??

2Edit: it seems it crashed. But works now.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:07 am

The server is still crashing periodically. It is being moved to a new machine, and may have a new IP address after the move. I'll update you when I have more information.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:12 am

meh, bad luck for sol server, always has issues with providers Sad
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 6:29 am

Thanks nick
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 7:03 am

I will talk to ATS they unbanned me for some reason ill try to warn them if oyu could give me the IP of Rebornmaster?
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 7:25 am

ok well i am gonna talk to ats sometime soon to se if they ave ever been experinceing these problems. (wher i know you said that they are not but still they could know whats going on or who is doing it we just need to find some answers)
Back to top Go down
andy
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
andy

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 8:37 am

guys i think there is a secound person nil i just asked ats about there sever crashing and they said it did crash yesterday and nil was in the sever now i have been thinking it was him but didn't want to bring it up just yet but i mostly think it is him too because i remember one time when the sever crashed reborn was not in the sever and nil was the only one really standing still so he could've been typeing in a commnad.
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 9:39 am

I dont think its any individual, i think its due to the server company having issues there side but i may be wrong
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 10:38 am

The new server is up, IP address is:

74.63.54.48:27960

Also, it could be someone attacking the server, but it's unlikely based on my testing. It's certainly not anyone inside the server, so whoever is on the server when it crashes is irrelevant. I know this because I have brought the old server up and within 60s with nobody connected it crashed again, multiple times in a row. So if anyone is attacking it, it is a DoS attack, but there has not been any lag before the crashes and other servers on the host's machine have not been affected. With this information, chances are it is simply a hardware or software problem. With the new server up, hopefully everything will be fine again.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 11:10 am

gametracker doesnt find that ip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sever crash Empty
PostSubject: Re: sever crash   sever crash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sever crash
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next