)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Blamed...

Go down 
+3
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:01 pm

Sometimes i feel like i am responsible for this happening and i am wondering if some of you think i am cool or if u hate me.. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad

Do you even hate me?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:07 pm

Hate is a strong word Wolfe...no-one hates you. We think you can be very insessant at times and a annoying but that is all, far from hate. What are you referring to exactly?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:14 pm

We wont hate u, kern is right, sometimes u annoy and spam and that get us angry but no more than that
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 4:07 pm

Meh this is pointless, wolfe your just looking for sympathy. What exactly is it that you feel responsibile for?

None of us hate you and on server you are fine, but on forum u just....oh idk.
Ur not a bad guy ur hearts in the right place mate, but alot of the time you just dont listen, spam like hell, or you can be very selfish.

im mean your not even an ats recruit never mind a member, but you have 336 posts! more than me!

You dont contribute towards the clan much and all your posts are either spam or self centred things like "wheres my skins?" People get very tired of it after a while. You kick up a fuss about the smallest things! Somebody lames you on server and you create a new topic on forum complaining about whoever it was, it can be very wearing on some people because we all learn to deal with it, and more importantly there are matter in hand with a much higher priority. The would doesnt revolve around you mate so stop feeling depressed because u get lamed or u think everybody is against you because it isnt the case, people have just lost patience with you thats all! And dont moan and hint on about your skins so much, it takes alot of time and effort to go something like that but sometimes the way u say things "i want" its like you think they owe u something. U complained about aju like he is in your dept and should make you these skins because he owes u them!

I havent had a skin made for me! Ive asked on the old forum and nothing happened but ive left it at that, i havent kept complaining or hinting! There are a hell of alot of things more important that need doing than skins.

I mean for god sake we've just been though a crisis and we still havent got everything sorted out yet! The council need making, there are maps in the process of been made, there is the bad blood between us and outcast needs discussing, and a whole host of other things need sorting out before we can worry about making skins for people!

Sometimes as well u make topic that dont make sense, (very much like this one where u said u feel responsible but havent said what for). and other times you dont read the previous posts properly and have the wrong idea about what is going on, then u post and it doesnt make sense or it clear that you dont know what the story is. You also dont think things through before coming up with bad ideas like "oh guys i know somebody who can destroy outcast server!" (im gonna admit that one was bad m8, because u must have a poor opinion of us if u think we would stoop that pathetically low) Just think before u act! Thats not hard!

The worst thing is that we have all told you what to do, and given u advice, me, seb, kernow and loads of other people have done this but u just dont listen!

kernow said "keep a low profile" and you havent listened at all! It can be very annoying at times and the problem is that any future for u in ATS is in doubt because once u have a reputation its very hard to lose it!

Nobody hates you but people are so sick of telling what your doing wrong they cant be bothered with you anymore, so now if u ever do have usefull comments or decent posts people will ignore and dismiss them because they are so in the habit of not wanting to listen to u.

Its like kernows told you 8,645,783 times to stfu a little bit more and try to listen to others instead of spamming and making ideas for your own benift.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh (it probably is) but your not a bad guy, you just need to tone it down and start listening to people! And most of all, dont spam!

Dont take this hard mate im trying to give you advice, but its the way you go on. Your are your own worst enemy because people have told you time and time again and its just not sinking in!

Trouble is now people have a poor opinion of you your going to have to work very very hard to change it. Im a patient guy and very outgoing so i havent got a such a bad opinion of you yet, but im very sure some others may do. Yes you can be very annoying at times but i also think you are pretty harmless decent guy when u wanna be. Now u need to convince others of that, and thats by shutting the f**k up a bit and keeping a lower profile.

So now that ive made this post for your benift and put my time and effort into giving you some advice, (and yes its advice, i dont owe you it, im giving it because im a nice guy) will u please listen and take it on board.

Im pointing out ur faults and where to put them right for YOUR BENIFT not mine! so please do what we have said and quiten down a bit, dont spam so much, read topic though before commenting so you know the story, try to contribute toward ATS as a whole more rather than be selfish, and dont make topic of complaint or fuss!

If you do this maybe just maybe you will have a future with us, but u need to start now. I hope that you get into ATS one day but you need to prove to others that u are worthy.

So chin up mate, dont worry about it, none of us are against you and if you do what we have all told u to do then people will come round to liking you, but thats down to one person wolfe, the ball is in your court to make it happen.

Now i like you so thats a good start, now convince everybody else to like you Wink
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:57 am

Sorry Phoe, but i need a cup of coffee and read this, not now ! So much time .....

Grim@
We won't hate you, how did you get it ??
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:32 am

+ karma phoenix!
this is just what i wrote on the old forum... irs only without all my "..." ^^

and it shows me that wolfe still never listens...

so just read phoenix post and be done... this topic will be locked soon ^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 8:57 am

rofl all I'm gonna say, is that I don't hate anyone
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:22 am

yeah you're right it's just i'm a bit p***ed off cuz i feel a bit left out cuz you guys are trying to get things fixed and i feel like i can't do anything to help you guys out.. and cuz i had been wanting somebody to make me a f***kin,but people are really busy...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:27 am

Well, I must admit, you are getting better with spamming...
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:27 am

it's a skill you never know when you might need it
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:28 am

Ok nevermind, you haven't changed -.-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:29 am

in humor i sure didn't Razz

@ blue i am just feeling left out
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:30 am

Yeah, but that post was pointless. So do us a favor and next time don't post it. Post something that would be useful, not something that would be humor.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:32 am

yeah i do know that u can't just say random s***

@ blue i do know some good maps for ctf
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:34 am

What your last three posts in this topic WAS "random shit" -.-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:39 am

*smacks head on desk for saying stupid s****

I meant i feel left out cuz i mean i look at some of yall and some of yall are already Recruit and i am just a nobody....

And some of yall have gr8 skins and i suck and have s****ty skins and i get lamed by aju sometimes...

And sometimes i wish i don't have to do some stupid "questionaire" and w8 for somebody to put a damn Poll topic for me. i just wish i can just Fight a basic duel for my Recruitment. And cuz i don't think w8ing for a damn poll is gonna work with me...
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

ROFLMAO

Ok, all this was because of you spamming everywhere and not listening to anybody about anything. So don't come here and complain about something that was started by you. Learn the consequences for your actions and don't come here to cry about it.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:56 am

blue it just doesn't seem right..

I just don't agree with it and want it changed
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

Don't ask us to change it, we don't need to change anything. It's YOU who needs to change. Like I said, you never listen to anybody. And everybody has been screaming this out at you for ages.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:59 am

Blue i don't think you're even helping i want to talk to some of the admins about it and cuz you don't seem to be even helping at all
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:00 pm

omfg this guy doesn't get anything through his head.....

Plus, I am an admin. lol
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:05 pm

not you blue i meant Kernow or others..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:53 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Meh this is pointless, wolfe your just looking for sympathy. What exactly is it that you feel responsibile for?

None of us hate you and on server you are fine, but on forum u just....oh idk.
Ur not a bad guy ur hearts in the right place mate, but alot of the time you just dont listen, spam like hell, or you can be very selfish.

im mean your not even an ats recruit never mind a member, but you have 336 posts! more than me!

You dont contribute towards the clan much and all your posts are either spam or self centred things like "wheres my skins?" People get very tired of it after a while. You kick up a fuss about the smallest things! Somebody lames you on server and you create a new topic on forum complaining about whoever it was, it can be very wearing on some people because we all learn to deal with it, and more importantly there are matter in hand with a much higher priority. The would doesnt revolve around you mate so stop feeling depressed because u get lamed or u think everybody is against you because it isnt the case, people have just lost patience with you thats all! And dont moan and hint on about your skins so much, it takes alot of time and effort to go something like that but sometimes the way u say things "i want" its like you think they owe u something. U complained about aju like he is in your dept and should make you these skins because he owes u them!

I havent had a skin made for me! Ive asked on the old forum and nothing happened but ive left it at that, i havent kept complaining or hinting! There are a hell of alot of things more important that need doing than skins.

I mean for god sake we've just been though a crisis and we still havent got everything sorted out yet! The council need making, there are maps in the process of been made, there is the bad blood between us and outcast needs discussing, and a whole host of other things need sorting out before we can worry about making skins for people!

Sometimes as well u make topic that dont make sense, (very much like this one where u said u feel responsible but havent said what for). and other times you dont read the previous posts properly and have the wrong idea about what is going on, then u post and it doesnt make sense or it clear that you dont know what the story is. You also dont think things through before coming up with bad ideas like "oh guys i know somebody who can destroy outcast server!" (im gonna admit that one was bad m8, because u must have a poor opinion of us if u think we would stoop that pathetically low) Just think before u act! Thats not hard!

The worst thing is that we have all told you what to do, and given u advice, me, seb, kernow and loads of other people have done this but u just dont listen!

kernow said "keep a low profile" and you havent listened at all! It can be very annoying at times and the problem is that any future for u in ATS is in doubt because once u have a reputation its very hard to lose it!

Nobody hates you but people are so sick of telling what your doing wrong they cant be bothered with you anymore, so now if u ever do have usefull comments or decent posts people will ignore and dismiss them because they are so in the habit of not wanting to listen to u.

Its like kernows told you 8,645,783 times to stfu a little bit more and try to listen to others instead of spamming and making ideas for your own benift.

Im sorry if this sounds harsh (it probably is) but your not a bad guy, you just need to tone it down and start listening to people! And most of all, dont spam!

Dont take this hard mate im trying to give you advice, but its the way you go on. Your are your own worst enemy because people have told you time and time again and its just not sinking in!

Trouble is now people have a poor opinion of you your going to have to work very very hard to change it. Im a patient guy and very outgoing so i havent got a such a bad opinion of you yet, but im very sure some others may do. Yes you can be very annoying at times but i also think you are pretty harmless decent guy when u wanna be. Now u need to convince others of that, and thats by shutting the f**k up a bit and keeping a lower profile.

So now that ive made this post for your benift and put my time and effort into giving you some advice, (and yes its advice, i dont owe you it, im giving it because im a nice guy) will u please listen and take it on board.

Im pointing out ur faults and where to put them right for YOUR BENIFT not mine! so please do what we have said and quiten down a bit, dont spam so much, read topic though before commenting so you know the story, try to contribute toward ATS as a whole more rather than be selfish, and dont make topic of complaint or fuss!

If you do this maybe just maybe you will have a future with us, but u need to start now. I hope that you get into ATS one day but you need to prove to others that u are worthy.

So chin up mate, dont worry about it, none of us are against you and if you do what we have all told u to do then people will come round to liking you, but thats down to one person wolfe, the ball is in your court to make it happen.

Now i like you so thats a good start, now convince everybody else to like you Wink

I WANT A QUOTE BY QUOTE REPLY ANALYSIS OF THIS WOLFE. SHOW US THAT YOU LISTEN.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:55 pm

i can show you that i do by beating sp of jk3 with or without cheats..
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:57 pm

Phoenix took time (as we all have done and failed) to get this into your head. Now at least read and comment on the damn thing paragraph by paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blamed... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blamed...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: