)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Blamed...

Go down 
+3
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Grimlore
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jan 2010, 3:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sometimes i feel like i am responsible for this happening and i am wondering if some of you think i am cool or if u hate me.. Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad

Do you even hate me?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:30 pm

man and i thought xaso made long posts o.o

though i didn't get it when he said "the ball is in your court 2 make it happen"
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:37 pm

its a nice formulation for "ur future is in your hands"^^
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:39 pm

OMFG see? There is no point in trying to talk to this guy. He's too immature.

And wtf does beating Jk3 in SP have to do with anything??
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:41 pm

yes it is a metaphor used to compare things to a game of tennis (or whatever sport).

"when the ball is in ur court" it means that actions taken by you have nothing to do with anybody else, nobody else can affect the outcome, it is all down to you, only you can affect what happens if the ball is in your court!

*sigh* i thought it was kinda self-expanitory but i guess not.........

Last edited by Phoenix on Fri 15 Jan 2010, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:43 pm

it was i just didn't get it >.>
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:48 pm

We British do love our tennis eh Phoenix!! Wiimbollldennn!! Wiimbolldennn!!

Wolfe i will give you one more chance before the ball bounces twice (that means when it hits the ground twice ure out), COMMENT ON PHOENIX AND GIVE US A REASON TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL LISTEN AND LEARN.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:53 pm

ok ok i get what u mean

@ phoenix if i am supposed to fix this can u help? I guess u're right Crying or Very sad ,but i get a sort of feeling like sometimes i get left out of all the fun

Last edited by Grimlore on Fri 15 Jan 2010, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:54 pm

LOL kernow, im gonna let u down and say im not mad on tennis like Very Happy . I watch a bit but there are ne decent british players. And OMG andy murray, what an arsehole did u hear him in an interveiw. interviewer "oh how would it feel to be the british person to win in so many years?". murray "im not british im scottish!" the cheek of it!

Nah i like Formula 1, i did like footie but ive gone right off it since newcastle went down lol Very Happy , i like darts n snooker too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:55 pm

@ Phoenix can u help me fix meself? and i do admit it for reals u're right
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:56 pm

Yea Phoenix Murray is an arse but he's good.

Not to worry Newcastle will be up next league im pretty sure.

And Wolfe if you're next comment isn't that reply we all want in thorough detail then im locking this and thats that. THIS IS YOUR OWN TASK NOW DO IT - PHOENIX HAS GIVEN YOU THE ADVICE YOU WANTED NOW REPLY TO HIM AND COMMENT PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH ON IT.

Last edited by Kernow Pilgrim on Fri 15 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:56 pm

grim... don tlet phoenix make the work ... read every paragraph and tell us what u think to that... what goes through ur mind, what you wanna do... phoenix helped u enough
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

well i think i need a bunch of masters..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:59 pm

Yeah kern he is an ass but i guess hes good too, and maybe i'll like football again when the magpies rise to the prem Very Happy

@grimlore, *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:00 pm

i'm not always a ass dude

@phoenix u a Dallas Cowboys fan?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

Sorry grim that wasnt at you, i was calling andy murray an ass.

And me and kernow are english which means we are talking about football (the biggest sport on the planet!) which you americans call soccer. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

Newcastel ftw! but my fav team in england is the liverpool Razz
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

Ok thats it Wolfe has no intrest in deciphering Phoenix's comments or in improving himself, as he has completely thrown away the long comment that Phoenix put into this. You see now why we say "don't bother" Phoenix? Trust me i've put in posts equal or greater than that with no results....

Topic Locked -_-
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

oh i guess i was just wasn't thinking sorry silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blamed... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blamed...   Blamed... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blamed...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: