)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Deathwing Returns!

Go down 
+7
swiftY
Lucifer
Proballboy
Hektor
sebbat
solid snake
Xemnas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 4:58 am

Today on the 7.th of Dezember the new expantion for World of Warcraft , Wolrd of Warcraft Cataclysm came out over a milion ppl bought it so im lucky that i got one xD here is the epic clip wich comes with CAtaclysm

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wq4Y7ztznKc?fs=1&hl=de_DE&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wq4Y7ztznKc?fs=1&hl=de_DE&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:39 am

Wow sucks it is the last game i would play :S
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:46 am

solid snake wrote:
Wow sucks it is the last game i would play :S

Idem
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 7:51 am

D: Sad D:< :/
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 8:11 am

WoW is a fu cking drug ... i hate the game ...
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 9:29 am

Dam WoW nerds...
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 10:55 am

ironically on pearl habor's ceremony day, meh wow is a addict and just waste money, no point of that game..
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 11:09 am

I have evened all karma.
Back to top Go down
Entangl3

Entangl3

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 3:53 pm

Wow is for n000000bs.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 9:59 pm

first ty swifty ^^

and second, blizzard is rich and then came make ads and events around wow, what others mmo can't do, and that the only good thing on that. If you look other mmo, they are way better in several points : guild wars, lord of the ring online, and some others if they exist ^^ ( soon star wars the old republic Razz ).
Back to top Go down
swiftY

swiftY

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:14 pm

Np

i like how i get negative karma for balancing everybody elses. Thanks to who ever balanced mine
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 6:28 am

Entangl3 wrote:
Wow is for n000000bs.

Unlike you.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 6:29 am

hektor wrote:
WoW is a fu cking drug ... i hate the game ...

Ah Hek. You probably heard of the addictions many people got from this game right? So did I. But alot of friends of mine is playing this game and got characters in the highest level. They ain't addicted.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 2:04 am

that 's odd... i had a class comrade who s always sittin in front of that game all the time and skipped school except wednesday (because it is a "updating-day" or somewhat) and because of that game, he s outta school and idk what s with him now... never heard a single thing from him...
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 4:02 am

Boogie... I know what it is .. i was addicted too.. and i dont know how but i am ok now ... i deleted WOW and threw cd down from a bridge ^_^ but this happened 2-3 years ago Wink
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:03 am

oh well you think im addictet only because i play it? lol then you are totally wrong i also got characters at the highest lvl ( since Cataclysm not anymore Very Happy ) and im not addicted I DONT EVEN KNOW THAT WEDNESDAY IS UPDATING DAY XD i just play it cus its fun always something new events like ( christmas halloween a brewfest Very Happy and dunno many others Very Happy^^
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 8:33 am

hektor wrote:
Boogie... I know what it is .. i was addicted too.. and i dont know how but i am ok now ... i deleted WOW and threw cd down from a bridge ^_^ but this happened 2-3 years ago Wink

I readed a science magazine some days ago and one quote caught my eye. It said '' If you are spending more than four hours in front of your computer it will change your behaviour and empathy for the beings around you '' The scientist meant that you are becoming cold and angrier the more people wants you to go off the computer or shut down the game, ex gamers said it was provoking if someone told you shut off the computer and got pissed. Well I gave you a little fact about gaming. I'm just saying that WoW is not a nerd-game but every computer and console game is able to make you addicted to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deathwing Returns! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathwing Returns!   Deathwing Returns! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathwing Returns!
Page 1 of 1