)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Outcast returns....

Go down 
+10
BlueNinja
sebbat
Phoenix
Danek
Xasomur
Hektor
Grimlore
Battledroidlover
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Outcast returns.... Empty
PostSubject: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 7:20 pm

Between 6.30 and 7am British time on Sat 23rd Jan Mornin.... (I pulled an all nighter don't judge xD)

Meh this should've gone in the 'Critical Update section' but its just far too important for a mere post update! Razz

Ok Outcast was back I simply saw that he was on the server and decided to inform Mereel, Mereel prepered for the worst and warmed up his ip changer (lol) and I prepered for some good conversation with Out, or some good spankin - Max and Out were on so I got Mereel for moral support! ^^

Anyway the conversation was so in depth i managed to remember it all. Good lord that Kernow has a huge photographic memory. My word as a loyal and trustworthy member hopefully is enough to persuade all that this is pure truth. I didn't speak to them before, didn't have anything to do with laggin servers or laming their members on our server. In fact it was all pretty quiet since Abrum's FTP rage. Anyway now this:

*I connect

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: Why hello there Outcast m8'

*silence for roughly 5 seconds......my Kerny sense tells me they are both frozen in office at Mereel and my own arrival

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: So how was the beach, good?'

*straight after i speak Admin message: ']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim' renamed to 'kernow'

'kernow: Awww its good to see you too!'

Literally after i hit the enter button i involuntarily disconnect.

Outcast banned me. No warning, no explanation, no cause.

As I type Mereel is frantically re-changing ips trying to get a word in.

I don't know what to think of him now........I actually wasn't expecting that, this man has genuinely made me feel slightly saddened in real life..........
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 8:29 pm

Actually I was laughing the whole time I keep changing my ip, and trying to reconnect. He is trying his hardest to keep me out. And the funny thing is I did come to talk to Maxi and try and make peace with him. But he decided to insult me with gay jokes and calling me kid. Well I didn't let that go...

Lets just say after I fired back a few words at Maximus that made him shut up. 2 seconds later Maximus laughed, and *BAM!*. Server disconnect. xD Sure can insult, but can't take a few can he?

So just incase Abrum reads this: See what happens? I told Maximus off. He now holds it as a grudge. I try to go on and make peace, he insults. And ignores me. So I am just going to leave him be.

Also Outcast mention this being only "a game". But yet he holds grudges against every player in the jk2 community. Like a personal vendetta. Shessh....
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 8:46 pm

Agreed with the personal grudge thing.....look:

Two words - Outcast and Eternal. Both have a huge history and right now i trust Eternals version of events much over Outcast's. Outcast just hates him because they disagreed over something...that is all. Mereel you and I will be back in 5 years and still be banned.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 8:57 pm

how dare he ban u FOR NO REASON....IM ANGRY!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 9:34 pm

man Out is a idiot,but max is even bigger moron
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:00 am

Kernow, i got the same ban ...
Herny just said : I am bored ... i gotta ban you ....
I got range ban -.-'
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:38 am

well...
i gotta laugh... i really do...
to not cry ...
BANNOMANIA
against the ats members who are still fighting for fair play...
seems like the world turns into the wrong direction these days
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:53 am

isntead of rotating on it's axis Earth now rotates on it's ass
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:07 am

xD kernow that was 3 words roflmao,Fair Play ? roflmao(their side)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:13 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
[color=orange]Between 6.30 and 7am British time on Sat 23rd Jan Mornin.... (I pulled an all nighter don't judge xD)

Hehe ive done 5am before but thats the lastest, maybe u should get some sleep mate or you will be goosed! Very Happy

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
[color=orange]
*I connect
[
']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: Why hello there Outcast m8'

*silence for roughly 5 seconds......my Kerny sense tells me they are both frozen in office at Mereel and my own arrival

']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim: So how was the beach, good?'

*straight after i speak Admin message: ']=ATS=[~KernowPilgrim' renamed to 'kernow'

'kernow: Awww its good to see you too!'

Literally after i hit the enter button i involuntarily disconnect.

Meh, if u ask me he sounds like a little baby, i mean thats just a kids trick that. I dont think he could be more immature if he tried.

Rise above it kernow, he's only doing it because its his only form of defence against us, he knows he can't manifest a decent arguement against us for debate, he knows deep down we are in the right, so to be pedantic and awkward is his only form of reply, because it makes him feel like he still has power. Screw him Wink
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:29 am

Lol, i will go to visit out, he wanted to talk to me, but idk if he want now Razz
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 5:16 am

Actually I have to say I think he took what you said "How was the beach?" As you trying to provoke him, which I'm sure wasn't your intention.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 7:40 am

No i meant it as honest chat but yea ure right Blue it cld've come across as sarcasm or something....still doesn't warrant a ban.

I changed ip 5 times and rejoined. Outcast just said we're all fakers and kept saying ignore him when people asked about stuff etc.......
Max just did as he always did 'KID!' 'FFAAAKKKEEERRRSSS'

I just chatted to vaious people, telling them that the clan is divided about 32 active anti-Outcast and pro-Democratic ATS, and 13 Pro-Outcast and genrally anti-us ATS. Only 11 are reletively active so that casts 2 out. Outcast and max kept banning me, and i kept asking over and over what did i do....they said nothing because they had nothing.

Outcast generally just said 'i have nothin to say to you faker' or 'you are not welcome here rat' - anyway I just said 'Outcast i'm not talkin to you m8 - i'm talkin to them. And they are listening. Smile' He banned lots.

I think I shouted the general argument we stick too, but didn't insult or lag out server.

The wise man says something because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something. Yes Max and Outcast i'll give that one insult, you are fools.

I'm saying this to them not behind their backs, they're not banned from this forum unlike me on theirs so they are happy to read when pigs fly.

PS) I heard Red Death Hand and other players stood up against Outcast for banning me - Outcast disconnected them all.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 8:06 am

everybody on this forum isn't the only person standing up against Out kernow
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:35 am

Grimlore wrote:
isntead of rotating on it's axis Earth now rotates on it's ass
roflmao
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:14 pm

quit deleting my posts nick i never spammed at you u_u

meh Outcast never did find out yesterday but i sneaked onto his forum and looked at his "Exile" List and our server and forum admins were on it...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:55 pm

Sorry Grim, I don't want a post like that on our forums.

Exile list. That's cute.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 2:59 pm

uh yeah i think you're on it nick and i an't kidding of what i'm about 2 show you: For general knowledge:
The ATS staff represented by Maximus Gich, Huracan and Outcast we announce the list of exiles ATS.

Ajunta Pal
Blueninja
commander bacara
Hektor
Kernow Pilgrim
Sebbat
Mereel
NickdeClaw
Referee
Xasomur

These members are relatively new to ATS and ignorance of the intrinsic values of ATS, are driven to perpetual exile for their lack of understanding and pride. All were given an opportunity to choose and continued nonetheless. They tried to change the philosophy of ATS and above all were welcomed by pseudoclanes cheaters who gave gifts to more than one.
Not respect the ideology of a founder, ignoring and mocking him with treachery. (* Maximus *)
For ATS is not a problem if they put the tag on our server. For they do not participate in any official activity.

Good luck for all.

THIS was wrote by Outcast if your name is in it nick u better believe me
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:00 pm

Im there lol <3
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:03 pm

Thanks for posting it for me Grim.

Cute. I am on it.... Like I care anyway....
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:05 pm

well with me not on it i (cuz i'm not a "Exile") i can spy on Out if he trys to hack or crash us..

if he does...he's gonna have2 talk with boss Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:16 pm

Hilarious that I'm exiled. I haven't been on their forum or server since this has happened, and have been trying to work to make peace. Relatively new to ATS? If I'm new to ATS then so is everyone except for the founders. We have not received gifts from people, we have not forsaken ATS values. Incredible.

Usually I ignore a pathetic attempt to self-declare power like this, but I find this one interesting. This is an unquestionable example of Outcast lying. In the past I always gave him the benefit of the doubt when he produced no evidence for his claims. People said he was lying about events, but I always took his word, albeit with reservations. Now I have written proof that his propaganda is indeed deceitful in nature.

I like to assume that people are truthful about what they say. It's always disappointing to find out that they did not deserve that assumption.
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:18 pm

if they did i would punch em in their balls...

ok now that the list is up do we shutdown Outcast's server?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:19 pm

No, wolfe, we will still with our things, we wont crash they server, im sure that outcast will come to our server when he will lose and talk about "peace" so we need to be ready for that
Back to top Go down
Grimlore

Grimlore

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 3:27 pm

yeah i guess you're rly right...

................although if he brings hackers that's when 2 need to be prepared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outcast returns....   Outcast returns.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outcast returns....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next