)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

aH vs SoL

Go down 
+15
wehr
Nibler
sebbat
fisTo
Boogieman
Xasomur
Ajunta Pall
Hektor
Danmonkey
Dark Misery
NickdeClaw
raynE
mereel
Phoenix
nastY
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

id like to pwn SoL a bit, r u guys interested in a match between aH and SoL?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 9:38 am

wehr wrote:
Nice, you cannot get 22 damage without a script. i've played 6 yrs and never seen it. even when i experimented with evc i never saw 22 damage without ks. also, i am getting 22 damage kicks from you so don't lie about scripting. uh, i watch hp. you're just as deep into lying as nasty now. i'll never understand why you stupid fukks have to lie bout it. xaso and i argue a lot but i respect him for not being a liar. you are a liar nice and so is nasty.

it would be good for sol just to lock this topic as you will never get the truth from these genius, or a fair fight for that matter.

w
e
h
r
ur a big pro then, every old players know we can do 22 dmg kick, its dcmod, its possible to do 22 dmg kicks on dcmod, maybe not base or ds online (idk), but i know we can on dcmod.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:04 am

Lol nasty doesn't KS, his Kickz suk. =]

N!ce also doesn't KS.

Usually when someone uses a KS it's not that he did 22 dmg. It's if he always does 22 dmg. And still that could prove false.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:40 am

now we have weezy, razy, eternal, jeezy, raynE, maybe jerek, boss and crazy, sumo and me ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wehr

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:11 am

lol, all you have is lies and wet dreams kid.....

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:19 am

uMadKid.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 1:57 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
but why the fly a kite you keep saying that he ks ????? i fought him thousand times, and i can swear that he doesn't ks. if you can't trust me on that, who will you trust ?

because i trust no-one. i recognize the voices that support me and those that disagree with my opinion. but nothing more
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 2:45 pm

u know uve got many scripters in sol at least?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 2:48 pm

like who?
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 11:53 pm

=))))

and btw, i fought against jeezy yesterday, and i must admit that indeed he doesn't ks.

and xaso, you have subjective view, that's bad.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 12:58 am

OMG, people! Just stop the arguing over scripts! Lets just do a tourney! All the cyans and the good blues vs. them? Nick, I know you don't beleive in tourneying antagonistic people, but itll be fun and if they win and start boasting about it, then they just ruin their rep. Everyone knows that SoL is not a skill-focused clan. Thats like bragging that yo're a pro boxer and you beat some random guy in a match. He isn't training to be the best boxer, and we aren't training to be the best JK2 players. Bottom line, if we win, then we beat aH, simple as that. If we lose, then they can't brag about it without looking like idiotic inflated-head pricks.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:30 am

Kira, aH is a competitive group. They've already engaged in more than their fair share of insulting, mocking, and bragging; if there is a reputation to have in terms of modesty, they have nothing to lose by now. It's going to be a shitstorm of poor sportsmanship when they win, which they will. I would much rather be working on my websites than sitting through a juvenile attempt to make me and my friends feel miserable.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 2:06 am

All SoL Cyans + Blues VS evc + ks + aimbot. Dont be so fly a kite stupid, i dont care what any of them say about being legit, i dont buy it and nobody can convince me otherwise, i dont even believe eternal is legitimate. Those who dont ks will aimbot and those who dont aimbot will ks, and the rest will have the lot. Besides its just basically an excuse for a bunch of knobheads to taunt others in the face of defeat.

Why not fight clan your own stature? Take on *BS*/IF or Diverse. Better yet, try to organise it with the old Idbs.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 2:46 am

It's not about cheats for me, I believe a good number of aH are legit. It's their attitude; if they aren't good-natured about it, it won't be fun for me, so why would I do it?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:22 am

To them its all about braggin rights and belittling others.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:17 am

@ aju
a subjective view that is just in a row with all other subjective views. why should i listen to another one's subjective view? the only one who KNOWS if nasty scripts is himself. unfortunately nasty is an ass, liar and his guild is made of pure hypocricity...
lets just say: you have an subjective view too. thats bad... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 12:01 pm

i don't have a subjective view. But for the first time i'll say it really : i have gathered more experiance and knowledge than all sol but nick for some stuffs, and more than all jk2 for almost everything, but still some elites which can't be beaten in their skill. And because of that, i can explain, and not just guess, but explain because i understand, most things of this game. And that's why i can tell you, from an objective view, that nasty doesn't ks. I don't make my opinion on the player, but on the play itself.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:00 pm

ok... go on explain then why someone is a scripter, which is the criteria? when is someone not a scripter, which is the criteria? whatever you say, there will be enough examples to prove you wrong... all this talk about "i can spot scripting" and "i know who scripts and who not" is pure shit. experience bla bla...
whoever tries to explain what makes it obvious who scripts can only make a fool of himself... it has been tried often and even your help didnt bring a solution. thats why its all bla bla, and all the bla bla wont convince anyone. and you know that. you're only boasting, like all the other boons saying they have a clue about it and are pros and all that stuff. but still you all run crazy about it. get it out of your head. you wont convince anyone.
and additionally i stated pages ago: worst at nasty is not his scripts, its his personality: asshole, liar and even his gang and most of his so called friends are the same...
so who cares if he scripts? he's not more in my eyes than a random knobhead, so it doesnt change a thing if he scripts or not. scripts are below my belt... giving him so much attention because of scripting or not, is more attention than he deserves.

got it? i dont give a shit for your so called objective view. and you can only do yourself a favour if you stop talking like a pro about it.
and if its about nasty i cant even care less, maybe i would even listen to what u gotta say, if its about hektor, doubt it would change my opinion, but i would listen... but this is only nasty.

but dont think i think he scripts because i dislike him. i dislike outcast and kyle as well... and i dont think they script. and its not because he ownz me... because every n000b can own me.
its only because of his kicks.
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 2:28 pm

Phoenix wrote:
All SoL Cyans + Blues VS evc + ks + aimbot. Dont be so fly a kite stupid, i dont care what any of them say about being legit, i dont buy it and nobody can convince me otherwise, i dont even believe eternal is legitimate. Those who dont ks will aimbot and those who dont aimbot will ks, and the rest will have the lot. Besides its just basically an excuse for a bunch of knobheads to taunt others in the face of defeat.

Why not fight clan your own stature? Take on *BS*/IF or Diverse. Better yet, try to organise it with the old Idbs.
ive only seen wehr and wowie as BS and ive only seen lunar as IF, which arent good, ur the only clan left that we can match, thats why im asking u guys to match, all i want is to pwn u all and piss u all off, if u dont match, we won, means ill always piss u off when ill see u, but if u fight, at least u got more chance to win than if u dont fight, so less chance for me to piss u off.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:45 pm

Lol you are really are a wanker born and bread. Lets make this is simple Arrow YOU WIN! Very Happy

NOW FOOK OFF YA TART!
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 3:55 pm

nastY wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

ive only seen wehr and wowie as BS and ive only seen lunar as IF, which arent good, ur the only clan left that we can match, thats why im asking u guys to match, all i want is to pwn u all and piss u all off, if u dont match, we won, means ill always piss u off when ill see u, but if u fight, at least u got more chance to win than if u dont fight, so less chance for me to piss u off.

Best Comment EvAR =]
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 4:02 pm

Your another one who can lick my balls
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 4:36 pm

Okay gg aH. Topic over?
Back to top Go down
nastY

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 4:38 pm

sure, we win, cya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 4:40 pm

Okay, gg Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aH vs SoL - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aH vs SoL   aH vs SoL - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aH vs SoL
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: History :: History :: Topic Archives-
Jump to: