)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Blood Poisning

Go down 
+17
fisTo
sebbat
Ajunta Pall
Boogieman
Cibbicom
Ralen
Phoenix
wehr
Danek
Xasomur
mereel
KiraOrLight
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
Hektor
-napalm-
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Blood Poisning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Greetings Gentleman and Ladies

Unfortunaly i have to anounce that i have a light Blood Poisning. and Hopefully i will die.
SoL Thank you for the things you done for me.

Yours Sincerly

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 11:58 pm

he alrdy said it, his mother left his dad and him cuz of his bad behaviour... read the full post ^^
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:02 am

A dude just came from hospital lol xD
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:35 am

3 people dont know what reality is..

@ phoenix

keep going like that, your words and sentences might inspire and help him from his problem. Maybe just make him realize that life isnt about gaming.

@ avatar

mate. I were once addicted and bound to gaming a few years ago and was violent as hell when some1 told me to get off the computer. When i joined the military as a recruit we had workout physical everyday and go up at 06:00 in morning. after that i came home from the military i realized that i free'd my self from the chains of gaming. i started to spend more time with friends, gym and got a girl friend to hang out with. look, u can do the same but forget the military right eh? i guess ure too young to join em. But contact ur friends and ask them to do something fun like hanging with them, having a party with them is also fun get to know more people. pherhaps training a sport is a good solution to stop your gaming adict. well i hope mine and pheonixs advices will help you. peace // boogieman
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:39 am

Boogieman wrote:

In this forum, all we have to know is that reality isn't jk2. That's all we need to know here.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:41 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Boogieman wrote:

In this forum, all we have to know is that reality isn't jk2. That's all we need to know here.

That's not what I meant..He was in trouble and surely expected help from everyone but instead 3 people is just laughting at him and tells him to rot.
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:49 am

as i said (omg) if he needs help he MUST GO TO A PSYCHOLOGIST and ask him/her
and now i saw (LOL) how you came home from military, u r thinking about communism and all that red things... "we are communist and we kill veryone" ofc sure trololo u r best, so best that Putin goes with Bishes LOL
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:07 am

-napalm- wrote:
as i said (omg) if he needs help he MUST GO TO A PSYCHOLOGIST and ask him/her
and now i saw (LOL) how you came home from military, u r thinking about communism and all that red things... "we are communist and we kill veryone" ofc sure trololo u r best, so best that Putin goes with Bishes LOL

Laughing Communism? Putin? What the fly a kite? I was talking about my countrys military when i got recruited. It's not about being a communist just beause you're joining the military. If you must know, I am a communist and member of the communist party sweden. You are crazy and fanatic. Your wild imaginations exsist from all the gaming hours you spend behind the screen.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 2:33 am

Communism is not necessarily linked tto the military, nor is it a bad thing. It just is almost impossible to carry out. In fact, at least in the USA, people who are in the military are,more likely to be right wingers, and communism is a radically left wing set of ideals.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:44 am

yea. no need to talk about politics here.

if aang needs help, it wont be enough to chat per internet and post in forums. laaf is right on this.
and i highly doubt that aang can really internalize what someone is explaining. his mind works with feelings and memories. which is why its so hard talkin to him and interact with him. you cant explain confidence to him, if he never felt confidence. and obviously his prior feeligns are connected to losses and dissappointments, which is why he tends to react very negative about most of things...
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:53 am

lol burn in hell
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:54 am

whoa! bit harsh lol
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 4:05 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Boogieman wrote:

This comment made me lol
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 10:49 am

KiraOrLight wrote:
Communism is not necessarily linked tto the military, nor is it a bad thing. It just is almost impossible to carry out. In fact, at least in the USA, people who are in the military are,more likely to be right wingers, and communism is a radically left wing set of ideals.

I am fully aware that Americans prefers to stay right windged, not everyone but alot. You speaking of radical ideas? Thats exactly what our european comrades got.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 10:59 am

Offtopic.....
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 2:17 pm

You need help and blood poisoning is not the end of the world dont hop yourself to die its the worse. Look Aang your a young guy theres alot of life ahead of you.

1. Go to a Doctor
2. Get meds to take care of the blood poisoning
3. And dont think about dieing

fisto
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 2:34 pm

first off live life to the fullest because we could all die at any point and don't hate your self for doing what you want to.

Second off enough off topic stuff lol?

Last off is wanting to die is something you should talk to someone about like a friend or a relative to get your mind off things and always think positive Smile
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 5:36 pm

i think hes high
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:31 am

dude you dont need deATh if you mom and dad left you at a young age you can have them arrested because its by law you cant abondon your child before the age 18 Sad i feel sorry for you
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:38 am

deathray wrote:
dude you dont need deATh if you mom and dad left you at a young age you can have them arrested because its by law you cant abondon your child before the age 18 Sad i feel sorry for you

Anyway thats YOUR Law and why the fu ck would he want them arrested ?
Back to top Go down
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:43 am

BECAUSE THEY LEFT HIM he DOESNT HAVE TO IF HE DOESNT WANT TO BUT IM SAYING IS THAT PARENTS CANT LEAVE THEIR KIDS BEFORE THE AGE 18!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:46 am

maybe thats a law in ohio, i certainly isnt here in england, and i serious doubt it is the law in germany either. Why do you think you have social services, foster homes and adoption?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:48 am

Deathray, my dad, left my mother alone when she was pregnant, and he never was in jail
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 5:57 am

I dont even believe that a law, if it is, its a fly a kite stupid one. What happens if parents are mental or physically unfit to look after a child. What happens if parents go away, to work, to the army or that kind of thing? Ive lived with my grandma since i was 6, niether my dad or my mam have been to prison. My dad worked perminent nightshifts so he couldnt look after me because he couldnt always be around, and my mam didnt have a job and was also going through a nervous breakdown so she wasnt capable of looking after me. That law, if it is a law in ohio, isnt a very logical one Neutral
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 6:38 am

laws in germany are very obscure, especially regarding children, and even more regarding children, who arent born in germany, or have no german parents. its because in such cases it could happen that laws of other countries count, though those countries dont feel responsable for it.
so we have really issues with it :S
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 6:42 am

it's more complex then what deathray says guys. let's not write a book on it. we have child abandonment laws but if the kid is still with 1 parent they are not considered abandoned.

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Poisning   Blood Poisning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Poisning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next