)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Aju Scripts

Go down 
+13
Xemnas
Xasomur
mantA
Dark Misery
Grimmjow
fisTo
Phoenix
KiraOrLight
Ajunta Pall
solid snake
mereel
Hektor
WakiE
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WakiE

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 8:48 am

Hi all just thought i would stir shit and say Aju scripts which is agaisnt SOL ! RULES ! bad boi
he was on server with his clan and i have screenshots of him
type this in google and click to enlarge image, it should let u see images
and he said to me he dosent care cos SOL wont do anything cos all the members love him
which proofs sol is soft ! and i thought it was strict so kickban his ass lol!!!!! lol! lol!

http://img522.imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img522/6963/ajuscripts.png&via=mupload
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:03 am

LMFAO! It's Euro so WHO CAREZ ^_^ SOL RULES ARE ON SOL!

You should leave us alone.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:04 am

u should cut ur hair and grow some balls
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:09 am

You talk like some PRO STYLE founder ... I have my own style which i like so be quiet Wink
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:12 am

I am going to give you a fair warning, I suggest you lay off the insults. (:
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:39 am

Yes in euro SoL servers rules dosen't mean anything really. You get lamed and you get script kicked in the face.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 10:06 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
WaKie, as i told you in my PM, i wasn't in SoL server, and i wasn't fighting against SoL people, so i'm completly allowed to ks. And indeed i was wearing my sol tag, cuz i'm proud to be sol, and wear my tag everywhere ( maybe it's better for sol btw ... people outside start understanding that sol doesn't mean no skills Razz ).
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 11:44 am

Aju just raped in quote form.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 2:56 pm

Everybody scripts on euro, i wouldnt set foot there without scripts, which is why i dont.

Also Wakie, be a good fella and suck me plumbs ey?
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 7:50 pm

haha ownt by Phoenix 1-0 gg
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 9:45 pm

Bah script it's nothing come again if u find one aimbotting xD
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 10:25 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Everybody scripts on euro, i wouldnt set foot there without scripts, which is why i dont.

Also Wakie, be a good fella and suck me plumbs ey?

Everyone, EXCEPT ME! bounce
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm

That's maybe the reason why u sux Razz ^_^

I don't want to tell that who is legit cant be best but Laff , you talk too much ...
Back to top Go down
WakiE

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:24 am

u guys all stick up for him coz u either script or u have known him for a long time, either way its in the sol rules. you make rules you stick to them not bend around cos hes your friend.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:44 am

Don't you understand SoL rules wont do any effect at euro server!!!
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 4:58 am

but these are clan rules, arent they ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 5:33 am

in fact there are no "clan rules" there are server rules and forum rules.
and there are clan ideals and traits...
ajunta pall is for a cheat free jk2. but he also knows that jk2 has 2 worlds... aju is just communicating
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 6:56 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
Ajunta Pall wrote:
WaKie, as i told you in my PM, i wasn't in SoL server, and i wasn't fighting against SoL people, so i'm completly allowed to ks. And indeed i was wearing my sol tag, cuz i'm proud to be sol, and wear my tag everywhere ( maybe it's better for sol btw ... people outside start understanding that sol doesn't mean no skills Razz ).

well Aju i totally agree and im with you in dis BUT its a fact that ppl form other servers think that SoL is a fking scripter and a bad clan when you represent us with your tag and KS so do what you want but you have to know the consequences or how this word is spelled like....
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 7:25 am

they don't care that i ks or not. They arn't sol ... lol. They just see my level, and it's all what they care about.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 7:40 am

And all most all euros script so they really can't complain cos them script too.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 7:53 am

Wakie specify to us where we command everyone in the clan what and what not to do outside of our SoL server please.
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:06 am

Hektor wrote:
That's maybe the reason why u sux Razz ^_^

I don't want to tell that who is legit cant be best but Laff , you talk too much ...

I am legit and I play on euro.. Razz

You got one thing true there hek.. Laff talks to much

gf (:
Back to top Go down
Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:14 am

laff what's cool about babbling about u play legit when i have pwned u legit 5 - 0 serval times at us servers seriously u r just making laugh of urself by keep saying that shit Smile
Back to top Go down
-napalm-

-napalm-

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 9:42 am

LOL @ SOL RULES
you can't script in sol server, but on other servers you can use wtf u want
LOL AND U R VS CHEATERS OMGOMG
lol dr hax coming soon at ur door
Back to top Go down
WakiE

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 10:05 am

napalm u wont even lag/hax them u chat shit mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aju Scripts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aju Scripts   Aju Scripts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aju Scripts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next