)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Adios SoL :P

Go down 
+22
fisTo
Ajunta Pall
nastY
Cibbicom
Alpha'
Matt.
Proballboy
Micr0
solid snake
luke
TheGraanulaarian
Boogieman
Tenken
Light
Lucifer
Dark Misery
Xasomur
Hektor
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Lelouch
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello. Well I'm Gonna Leave SoL and goto UG. Why? I guess im kinda getting bored of sol (no offense.) I went to UG yesterday and that was probably the most fun i had on jk2 for like a year. Well thats pretty much all i have to say >_>
Cya. Thanks to all friends who helped me and stuff. Sorry to any1 who thinks im a puppy xD. Thanks for everything sol. bb.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 5:21 am

me 2
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 5:45 am

I Have My Own Planes Indeed as you can see uG Has a very good future while im in command all i think IS ABOUT FUNNN
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:09 pm

Hektor wrote:
CA cant FFa.. I've beaten even everyone in a duel .. only Unknown* was equal to me.
u never dueled me Twisted Evil We should match
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 10:01 pm

If you will beat me, you are best CA Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 4:04 am

HEK > ALL <3
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:44 am

*flagged as spam*
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:45 am

=)))) pédé
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 9:46 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
=)))) pédé
<3 !!!!
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 11:51 am

nastY wrote:
*flagged as spam*

=(
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:16 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:45 pm

but nasty was right about one thing in his post : he said that you are just a copy of ats, and what you do : you edit the post to say it's spam. What was the reasons of the deleted posts in ats forum ? spam isn't it ? =)))
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 2:22 am

Cibbicom wrote:
Coca-Cola wrote:
Oka Sorry about the Tag first of all m8s it wasent me eho tsook the tag first time...so i have taken a vote to have new tag in UG cuz myself i dont think it is fair to coppy oter peoples ideas in my opinion to say so.

We want Peace LoL and mabe some day if you would like to take part in 4 massive tornys inculding ATS.SoL,Ca,Dark,,BS,Etc i get as many as i can We Compeat in the followings

5 FFA Rounds 5 ctf rounds Duels {Only 6 peeps per clan ty thank you this first torny will taqke place in March 1st Good Luck all in chosing ur finist players Smile of the clan if another decide to drop ou then we will arrange for another particpation. then thase ar leadinmg up to Grand Final Taken place in December which will be the biggest of the year.

Me like this =D
This probably won't happen however, because ATS is unlikely to participate, but good thought anyway, also I notice your high amount of spelling errors, read over your message before sending it please, although they may like the idea of pw-ning us but it's unlikely still.
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:21 pm

Ajunta Pall wrote:
but nasty was right about one thing in his post : he said that you are just a copy of ats, and what you do : you edit the post to say it's spam. What was the reasons of the deleted posts in ats forum ? spam isn't it ? =)))
u will realize soon ur not in a good team lol, they are just a bunch of liars and hypocriate shits
Back to top Go down
nastY

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 12:26 pm

nastY wrote:
*flagged as spam*
told yall. ATS COPY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 3:30 pm

Well I read the comment was just a mouthfull of abuse, why should we put up with it?
Back to top Go down
Proballboy

Proballboy

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 4:17 pm

<--------has lawled at nasty
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Abru   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 5:04 pm

Danmonkey wrote:
Cibbicom wrote:
Coca-Cola wrote:
Oka Sorry about the Tag first of all m8s it wasent me eho tsook the tag first time...so i have taken a vote to have new tag in UG cuz myself i dont think it is fair to coppy oter peoples ideas in my opinion to say so.

We want Peace LoL and mabe some day if you would like to take part in 4 massive tornys inculding ATS.SoL,Ca,Dark,,BS,Etc i get as many as i can We Compeat in the followings

5 FFA Rounds 5 ctf rounds Duels {Only 6 peeps per clan ty thank you this first torny will taqke place in March 1st Good Luck all in chosing ur finist players Smile of the clan if another decide to drop ou then we will arrange for another particpation. then thase ar leadinmg up to Grand Final Taken place in December which will be the biggest of the year.

Me like this =D
This probably won't happen however, because ATS is unlikely to participate, but good thought anyway, also I notice your high amount of spelling errors, read over your message before sending it please, although they may like the idea of pw-ning us but it's unlikely still.
]

The Reason why there is so many is cuz i perfer 2 use slang im use to it more than acual typing its how i chat...anyways ats possibly might be in ill chat with them besides its not like they carnt ban i only have power to ban i only ban for 1 reason Hacks and tht is it so hug them if they say Lame idc lame is allowed but not in temple in everyewhere else but no temple.
Back to top Go down
Power
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Power

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 5:17 pm

Bb coca );
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:23 am

Btw NastY are you enjoying your ban from UG? I beleive your the first to be banned from their server. No-one likes you and no-one will ever care about you.

ggthanxbai.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:35 am

Too right kay Pea. To be banned from uG, you must really have been arsehole, they told me that they didnt have any intention of banning anybody even if they were causing trouble. The only grounds that uG would ban, was under lagging, so im assuming thats what you did.

What a knob head you are, but i doesnt matter. All your doing, is giving yourself an ever more iron-clad reason not to bother putting jk2 in the CD drive. Your banned from here, uG, and probably ATS. Soon you wont have anywhere to play. BB NASTY! cheers
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:40 am

So question.. Are we gonna keep hearing this every day drama of nasty's crying cause he doesn't like anyone's rules, pretty soon, he is gonna spam bs probably on everyone's forum that the servers banned him from.. Why just not end his pointless time (and ours) and just quietly tell him to shape up or leave (the server and the forum permanately)..
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:43 am

He cant shape up, he will never change. I dont know why he bothers coming here looking for sympathy and pity, cos all he does is hurl abuse when he doesnt receive it. The only reason is isnt banned from the forum is simply cos we are too nice.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 3:49 am

figures ^^, especially from the guy who rages spam on the server ^^
Back to top Go down
Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 9:21 am

You guys are haters. Just saying. Way to spam my topic. delete this too plz. Nasty really isn't a bad guy. Sure he lags. Yeah he lames. You gonna shed tears about it? Its JUST a game. I understand the lagging part. But laming... Wtf... DELETE AND OR LOCK THIS.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 9:52 am

Wolfy.. we haven't UG's rules (laming allowed). So could you please let us use our own rules? Razz <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adios SoL :P
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: