)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Adios SoL :P

Go down 
+22
fisTo
Ajunta Pall
nastY
Cibbicom
Alpha'
Matt.
Proballboy
Micr0
solid snake
luke
TheGraanulaarian
Boogieman
Tenken
Light
Lucifer
Dark Misery
Xasomur
Hektor
sebbat
Kernow Pilgrim
Phoenix
Lelouch
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lelouch

Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello. Well I'm Gonna Leave SoL and goto UG. Why? I guess im kinda getting bored of sol (no offense.) I went to UG yesterday and that was probably the most fun i had on jk2 for like a year. Well thats pretty much all i have to say >_>
Cya. Thanks to all friends who helped me and stuff. Sorry to any1 who thinks im a puppy xD. Thanks for everything sol. bb.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:12 am

Phoenix wrote:
Too right kay Pea. To be banned from uG, you must really have been arsehole, they told me that they didnt have any intention of banning anybody even if they were causing trouble. The only grounds that uG would ban, was under lagging, so im assuming thats what you did.

What a knob head you are, but i doesnt matter. All your doing, is giving yourself an ever more iron-clad reason not to bother putting jk2 in the CD drive. Your banned from here, uG, and probably ATS. Soon you wont have anywhere to play. BB NASTY! cheers
Both being de-karma-d for missusing your
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:20 am

What the fly a kite with the karma guys ?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 10:28 am

dan... take this: ur abusing ur possibility of karmarizing
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 11:38 am

Dan what the f**k are you taking about. My post doesnt even have "your" in it. You obviously havent a clue what karma is for, this isnt a spelling and grammar contest, we would never get a topic finished if everybody spell checked and grammar corrected.

Please stop spamming with pointless intteruptions.

@wolf. No offence fella, but when you were in SoL you had a say in stuff like this, now you dont. You were in our clan for ages, and frankly im offended. Not because you have left the clan, but because you have thrown all our clan ideals back in our faces, even though you were in this can for ages. Your basically saying that SoL has taught you nothing with regards to etiquette, and our whole belief system was worthless to you.

Your uG now, so you abide by uG rules and what they believe in, thats your right. But in the same way, we will do as we see fit, and its not your right to try and change that. uG do as uG wants, SoL will do the same. You dont have any right to interfere and tell us what we should be doing differently. We dont go to uG and tell you guys what you should be doing, do we? Neutral
Back to top Go down
<Cd>Danmonkey

<Cd>Danmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 11:59 am

Obviously it does have a "your" in it, I multi-quoted it.
Also, if you could just use proper goddamn spelling I wouldn't have a problem, and to Wolf, I say sorry, I'm sure we didn't mean to spam your topic.
Back to top Go down
<Ca>Matt.

<Ca>Matt.

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 12:59 pm

Lol@topic lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 1:03 pm

Ur all pros!
Back to top Go down
wehr

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 1:17 pm

LMF AO, just ran across these posts by dan. LM AO, dan w t f are you thinking dude. This is some of the funniest shi t I've ever seen in forums. This is game forum with people all over the world. Maybe you should post in spanish, or french, so people can be critical of your grammar in those languages. I, for one, am a horrendous typist. Most of the errors in my posts are due to having to think more about my typing then writing. No one here appreciates your comments or dekarmaninzing for grammar. Get a clue dude. You must have been person in server the other day trying to correct our grammar in the server...

LMFA O,

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 1:42 pm

*Shakes wehrs hand*

Stop being a tit dan please, you got a problem with peoples posts, then its your problem. Do you not think we have got more shit on your plates that your stupid comments. Who gives a flying f**k if somebody spelled something wrong or used the wrong grammar. At the end of the day we all have to type as fast or we wouldnt never get through a topic! What do you want us to do, proof read everything!?

If i wanted a f**king english lesson i would go back to school pal.

Ive look at my comment you have quoted in your post, i cant see a f**king thing wrong with it! Where is this "your" you're (happy!?) talking about!?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 4:42 pm

I think his talking about "All your doing, is giving yourself.." Lol
Back to top Go down
purple_kush

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 6:24 pm

plain and simple, it is a sol server. sol pays for it, and runs it. they set up the rules. if you are thinking why? well, cause its their server. they pay for it.. i know this is just going in circles, but you have to do this with some people so they understand. anyways, just my 2 cents. now this is just my opinion, but i think people play in sol server because they like that it is governed by admins. i dont have beef with anyone, i try not to anyways, but if you dont like they way they run "their server" i suggest playing elsewhere. peace.

god i hope i'm not getting graded on this . lol
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 8:34 pm

<Ca>Matt. wrote:
Lol@topic lol

Nightmare_I wrote:
Ur all pros!

Next time i see a post like that, i just delete it. ANd don't ask why, you perfectly know it. Got me?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jan 2011, 3:12 am

This topic has no benefit in being continued. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adios SoL :P   Adios SoL :P - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adios SoL :P
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide :: )>SoL<(~Free Chat :: Jedi Knight-
Jump to: