)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

everyone read this.

Go down 
+10
Tenken
Lord_Draco
Vader
Leonardo
Kernow Pilgrim
Dark Misery
wehr
Phoenix
Ajunta Pall
deathray
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
deathray
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
deathray

everyone read this. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

this guy Dinosuar*wizard and Wizard*marina say they cant be killed but they drain to much and dino spams so all of you go on to server and if you see them MURDER them pwn them own them ok ty!!!! Laughing Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:32 pm

lol good ragers should kill people by surpise because thats the point of rage.

lol ragers dont care if he gets -100 score he just plays and kills everything that moves lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:45 pm

Fisto is kind of right, i rage alot too, its hard to kill people who are expecting you, but satisfyingly it still pisses them right off Wink
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:20 am

depends of the people. If your opponent is good enough, you'll never kill him, even if he has 150 ping.
What's pissy is that they /kill or telerun each time rage stops. Last time i was fighting azzy, i disabled tele, he called me abuser, so he kept /kill.

And fisto, i don't know where you have learnt to fight 1v1, but certainly not with good players x). You count each death as 1 score for the other : example if you doom yourself accidentaly ( or wanted but that's stupid ), counts for 1 for the other.

and stop talking about "oldschool", it has non sens when you get pooned, with it or not x)
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:40 am

Raging is only for getting frags when you randomly hit someone but it's not skill at all. Rager (old school or normal lol) would lose againts everyone in 1v1.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Feb 2011, 12:04 pm

it is a skill actually when I rage I dont aim for random people I aim for people who I am planning to kill. theres certain things you do when you rage and techniques.

and it doesnt mean a point for the next person because they didnt kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone read this.   everyone read this. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everyone read this.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3