)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Unban Please

Go down 
+17
fisTo
mereel
Xasomur
KiraOrLight
luke
Tenken
sebbat
Dark Misery
Hektor
Leonardo
NickdeClaw
Vader
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Phoenix
WakiE
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WakiE

Unban Please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

hi all its wakie please can u unban me , i wont lag ur server again or attempt to, or insult there are no other jk2 servers i can join there all dead, or No Force servers. Please unban, 91.110.20.93
please forgive
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 7:11 am

Sorry wakie i still think you should be banned 2 months (minimun) lagging is very very bad thing in my mind. If you really want unbanned i thing you should suffer that 2 months so you really learn lagging is a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 7:35 am

Ye you should be banned and I dont care that you abused me on UG and that i 10-0'd u Wink
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 7:37 am

i didnt abuse
Silence !
Mosher
lol
unban plz
or hack this > mattehinthebox < xfire LOL
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 10:15 am

U R Breezy? Now I really don't like you. Although I kind of doubt that because I was raping Breezy on SOL like 3-4 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 10:32 am

me it's Ice~Blast which i do'nt like lol. But whenever 2 months are done, they you'll get unbanned. Be patient, learn this + lagging is bad and you'll see that you'll come back being way better friend for people Smile
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 12:52 pm

Permaban, Permaban!
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 4:22 am

sebbat wrote:
Permaban, Permaban!
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 7:46 am

2 months then unban he has time to learn that lagging is very bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 5:39 pm

Yeah hes still got until like March 2nd. Mark ur calenders!!!
Back to top Go down
Tenken

Tenken

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

Lool. March the 2nd.. I know that date... why...

OOOOHHHHHHHH I remember, so he might be getting unbanned on my GCSE Science Chemisty and Biology day... Yaaaaaaay :/
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:32 am

OK.....I HAVE NOOOOO IDEA WHAT THAT IS BUT GOOD JOB!!!
Back to top Go down
luke
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
luke

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 8:56 am

he had hes oportunities i agree with sebb
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 9:40 am

omg
just unban
i wont do again if i do perm ban 4 life.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 1:44 pm

WakiE you're not sorry you are banned. You're just sorry you got caught.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 2:41 pm

I know people like you Wakie. You think that you are better than all of us......that is not what SoL is all about. And I also agree with Kerny on this one...you know SoL has the best and most active server and you want to play. You fail to understand the true nature of the situation you are in. See you on March 2nd.....
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

Preferably later, but that's against protocol. We need an official ban appeals forum.. I still support that.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 9:42 am

tim skywalker you have never met me never spoke to me
so you just agree with kernow
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 12:55 pm

Really ur gonna pick on me now? I dont think so. Sure i'll agree to Kernow but I think im entitled to my own opinion and if you dont like it then you can play on a different server entirely. Thats why you got banned because you lamed and DIDNT LISTEN to what other ppl were saying.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 3:06 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
because you lamed and DIDNT LISTEN.

You didnt listen, he lagged Wink

But it matters not, in my book, laggers dont get unbanned for 6 month at least (Shame my book is not the SoL book). I would like to see you really pay the price for you actions, and show some true remorse. Not remorse for the fact that you are disgruntled you cannot play jk2 on our server, which is "false" remorse, but remorse that you put our server, that we all pay for (we have probably paid close to around $150 maybe $200 in total), in jeopardy, dispite our good will of letting you play there freely. Its like somebody inviting you into their house as a friend, and you decide to steal one of their possessions.

You even used to be a SoL recruit didnt you? Well I hope our backs didnt hurt your knife.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 5:19 pm

Phoenix wrote:

(we have probably paid close to around $150 maybe $200 in total)

Offtopic: Is that per year?
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Feb 2011, 5:43 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Tim Skywalker wrote:
because you lamed and DIDNT LISTEN.

You didnt listen, he lagged Wink

Hey man....ok heres a funny story..was at the apple store and went on the forum on a random ipad. I tried to read stuff quickly cause i had to leave. So i guess my excuse was that I "skimmed" the message. So sorry. HE LAGGED AND IGNORED THE RULES. That better? Idk if he was ignoring the rules actually...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 4:37 am

Vader wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

(we have probably paid close to around $150 maybe $200 in total)

Offtopic: Is that per year?

Err...its been about 14months. And ive double checked, its close to $200.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Feb 2011, 12:24 pm

lol that means dont mess up the server. Or this will happen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:25 am

Ive just been to uG, wakie was there. He literally typekilled me seconds after i entered the server, and starting shouting loads of abuse about SoL and me and our members, saying SoL is shit, he owns all of us and we are ez and he started calling us c*nts and that kind of thing. So i went to hangar and kicked him all over and he whinged and shouted abuse more.

The point im making is this guy clearly isnt sorry for what he's done, we were right to surmise that it was because of his bordem and his own selfish reasons that he said sorry and requested unban, not because he truly had remorse. I beleive he couldnt give 2 shits about us and i wouldnt put it past him to lag again if we unban him, as he clearly couldnt care less. So i think we should extend the banning time and make it much longer.

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:35 am

Last time i went on UG, wakie wasn't that mad at me ^^ he just tried to defend himself against me, but he kept dying Razz. So he just insulted me a bit, but stood shy, cuz i just had to rush on him so that he i love you lol, i didn't even answer x).

But considering what you say, i guess no unban at all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Please
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next