)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Unban Please

Go down 
+17
fisTo
mereel
Xasomur
KiraOrLight
luke
Tenken
sebbat
Dark Misery
Hektor
Leonardo
NickdeClaw
Vader
Ajunta Pall
Kernow Pilgrim
solid snake
Phoenix
WakiE
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WakiE

Unban Please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Feb 2011, 5:40 am

First topic message reminder :

hi all its wakie please can u unban me , i wont lag ur server again or attempt to, or insult there are no other jk2 servers i can join there all dead, or No Force servers. Please unban, 91.110.20.93
please forgive
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:38 am

Yeah hes got a big mouth, but his skills struggle to back it up, i even think he uses ks too, judging by some of his kicks, he runs and heals alot and talks insults while fighting, but I still owned him so then he whined. Its one thing to be a loud mouth if you have skills/haxes to back it up, but its dodgey territory when you dont Wink
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:39 am

that's why laaaaf is so annoying Razz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 4:49 am

wakie=boss...
why are we still talkin?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:29 am

Wakie, have fun in your last days in ug Smile
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:30 am

Well i think he should be banned seems that he is not sorry about what he has done and lagging is a very bad think. So i think he should stay banned. He getting banned??
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 5:47 am

how can Wakie be Boss? Very Happy Boss is much better than him (in skills) and Boss wouldn't waste his time with "unban" when he can easily change his ip lol
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:26 am

Phoenix on UG server if you read the Motd it clearly states the LAMING IS ALLOWED )Y(
so you can lame on UG serveer... also you didnt own me, and you called me several names which i forgot because i never heard ofthem before you came to cause trouble, you think im just going to sit there and listen to abuse, No. i insulted you back and you come on here acting all innocent like your not in the wrong.
)(= unban =)(
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:57 am

He cant be boss he sucks too much.

Congratulations on twisting the truth tp the extreme. A) i did own you, then you moaned about it, B) you attacked me on sight, then started slagging the whole of SoL off, so of course im going to tell you to go f**k yourself, its my friends your verbally abusing. C) Your a helmet, and its gonna be a while until you get unbanned if i have my way.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 6:58 am

bite ?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:22 am

if he isnt, then i misinterpreted a post on ug forums...
but he likes to change his ip as well...
and he did run around with bosses name... so...

but idk... banned anyway
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 11:23 am

Xasomur wrote:
banned anyway

Aye, lets keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:19 am

dude my first name on JK2 was BosS then i met Darthboss and i stressed at him for copying my name so he changed to DarthBoss. and we became friends, and im BossY.xD Wakie.xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 6:20 am

ahhhh Smile
ok
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 7:57 pm

WakiE wrote:
dude my first name on JK2 was BosS then i met Darthboss and i stressed at him for copying my name so he changed to DarthBoss. and we became friends, and im BossY.xD Wakie.xD

Didn't DarthBoss play for like 4 years, and you like 2? Lol
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 2:19 am

actually, he doesn't even use "darthboss" name, he just uses boss, like everyone calls him.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 1:13 pm

nope i played jk2 before darth, i remember first day i met him.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 1:56 pm

Feeling nostalgic are we???
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Xasomur wrote:
banned anyway

Aye, lets keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 7:41 pm

sorry wakie but have not seen you around for long. darthboss has had that name for years and keep him banned laggers shouldnt be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 11:58 pm

ask boss.
my name was ^0Bos^5S
i left jk2 for bout 1-2 year cos my cd broke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 3:17 am

tell my why you sux that much if you are older player than boss ?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:09 am

Wakie you will be unbanned on 1st March assuming everyone is ok with this.
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 7:12 am

Hmm idk need to think that for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 9:11 am

march first fine by me ill let ya know if i see him lagging or stuff
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Feb 2011, 10:48 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Wakie you will be unbanned on 1st March assuming everyone is ok with this.

Im not, i want permaban for this scrub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Please   Unban Please - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Please
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next