)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything

Go down 
+4
Vader
Leonardo
Xasomur
arieZ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
arieZ

Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Empty
PostSubject: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 12:54 pm

a Euro named :> came in and started spamming teleport, I renamed to his name because me and him were fighting and I guess the admin banned the wrong one. Please Help
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:36 pm

my IP is 97.102.47.179.. if any1 can unban me plz
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:46 pm

that is exactly the same ip from the other one who spammed it... one to one the same...
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:47 pm

-_- so now what?
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:50 pm

well, the other guy, who had the same ip, same name and used the same lag, must live in the same house at least as ariez ^^
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:53 pm

Lol he has a huge Jk2 operation in his house! Can you imagine an entire family playing Jk2 all at once?
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 3:05 pm

lol you go on this server, you go lag this server, you go spam a server and you learn the basics of the game
One big happy family xD
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 3:09 pm

no, what i wanted to say is: there is a low chance that it WAS NOT ariez who got himself a ban.
but still i am ready to hear what his story is.

maybe there IS someone who intentionally tried to use HIS ip to get him banned. his EXACT ip! how mean.

far more probable is that ariez was on server spamming and lagging Wink
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 4:53 pm

Ariez lagging? I seen him do a lot of things, but not lag. I really think it was someone else. Surprised
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

yea, I was teleporting but it doesnt cause lag.. but the euro named :> at first was trying to lag the server by teleporting too much, so am i going to be unbanned plz?
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 5:14 pm

I believe so, there is really no evidence you lagged the server. And spaming teles isn't worth a ban.

And if it is, I will have to kick every single admin's ass.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 5:55 pm

The guy hes talking about is legitimate. I've seen this guy and yes he does in fact telerun.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:14 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
The guy hes talking about is legitimate. I've seen this guy and yes he does in fact telerun.

Lol ariez caught telerunning by SOL.. EXP0Zed F00000000L!! Now beg for mercy =]
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:26 pm

Umm you misunderstand laffy...I was talking about the :> guy.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:27 pm

Xasomur, that's actually not the IP address of the :> guy, I checked the logs. arieZ was named KILLER when this happened, yes? And the :> guy was bragging about telerunning? The :> guy's IP is different, but I didn't find anything in the logs showing that either of them lagged the server. I'll remove arieZ's IP and post information in the Ban List.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:59 pm

Tim Skywalker wrote:
Umm you misunderstand laffy...I was talking about the :> guy.

I wasn't. =]
Back to top Go down
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 8:55 pm

rofl laaf
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 12:34 am

nick, there were 2 ppl with exact the same name and exact the same ip, the ip that ariez posted.
something lagged me, because after those 2 ppl were kickbanned, the lag immediatly stopped.
check the logs for "now ur dead"
and see when i kickbanned, i kickbanned 2 ppl with the same ip.
Back to top Go down
arieZ

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 8:13 am

xasomur, Hes my brother me and him were named KILLER..

thanks alot nick, REAL RECOGNIZE REAL me and nick friends since 2 years ago
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 9:17 am

but they werent named killer, they renamed to lol. and then to rofl, and when i silenced one of them, they both renamed to now ur dead. the :> guy wasnt even doing something, at least not when i came back from afk.
and as far as i rremember KILLER was on server even after it, and somewhen he said bye and disconnected.
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 6:44 pm

Well I checked the logs, and there's nothing to indicate they were lagging.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitimeFri 11 Mar 2011, 2:13 am

kk then it was only me lagging, and the guy who said it lags ^^
soz then for the ban.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything   Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ive been banned again but I didnt do anything
Page 1 of 1