)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

i'm banned for?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:01 am

i have a question i'm banned for getting silenced sleeped ambantoggle or for tryign to reconnect to talk with jerek? so silence is off
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:01 am

and how long ban this time a month? for playing again?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:02 am

kernow ur totaly abuse Razz

and stop changing my reply's thats abuse to
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:08 am

last time i got a ban for laming now i get ban while sleeping in game and silenced Razz so i cant talk i reconnect to talk with jerek i get ban
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:08 am

REASON AGAIN SOL ABUSE!
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:09 am

FoD should hax Sol again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:23 am

I banned you because for weeks I've treated you with respect and politeness, you come on the server and start insulting me and laming me. For ages I've put up with it and asked you politely not to lame or to insult, refusing from using admin and trying to use friendliness, however you seem adament to cause as much disruption as possible.

In my final round Total Tournament match with Xaso I warned you not to lame or insult but you lamed me and insulted me. You crossed the line of my patience, I banned you temporarily so I could continue the tournament in peace. I'm not bothered to unban you.

I'm also issuing you a second stage warning for your forum spam here - Two more and you're banned from the forums.

I've issued a poll to see if you should be banned or not. I don't care about the result but I'll find it rather funny if the majority say you should stay banned.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:27 am

cant wait to crash sol with other ppl now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 4:28 am

To prevent yourself from getting another second stage warning I think it's best I lock this topic. Mr.Locky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i'm banned for? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i'm banned for?   i'm banned for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm banned for?
Page 1 of 1