)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Fireman's big problem

Go down 
+19
swiftY
Rachel
Vader
Junior >X<
KiraOrLight
raynE
Leonardo
Xemnas
WakiE
Dark Misery
Ajunta Pall
striker
Xasomur
masterboss
Kernow Pilgrim
Fireman
Sparky
solid snake
Hektor
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hektor

Hektor

Fireman's big problem Empty
PostSubject: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

Ok.. I wanted to put this topic up some time ago but he made me really mad today. He is always laming newbs he teleruns from each GK, each fight and when he is losing then he insults, annoys, when someone is talking to him, he kills him, he gans in ffa.. he kills sol and then says "sorry" because he wanted to kill him. Yesterday, i saw a "miniturny" between Vader and Fireman and shame on fireman how he started to annoy him and he was really mad when he lost some duel. He doesnt know fun, cant talk English. He got to SOL because of me! And he makes you really bad reputation. I've seen many many many many .. ppl who dislike him because he's a kid. He also lagged the server with name change and when none SOL or admin is not on the server he lames a lot (i was there undercover). He even faked my MC,Hek name.. which made me really mad...

I think many ppl will support this topic.

Listen to me and do something.

THX
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

I dont make often topics like this one but I still like SOL ppl so I had to do it.

Last edited by Hektor on Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 9:56 am

I am suporting hek today he was faking everybody who was in server even me. Well he faild cos i have flags but still it pisses me off he lames runs does everything bad. Look at this screen where he was faking me (fireman is hobo he asked me if he could use that name i said that "inform about it in forum" ) Fireman's big problem 111741344-4 I had to do something about it so i made him feel that he failed that maked him stop faking me but not others Sad

Btw the server was lagging hardly and i think that was cos of edward again. Seb said that he will take care of it.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:16 am

i know this is off topic sorry. i was wondering how u change the appearance of the health and shield icon and the force and saber position icon. yours are dragons mine are defalt.
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:17 am

also the gio el guy who was soljk bot copied my name once while i was on server.
Back to top Go down
Fireman

Fireman

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:22 am

This sy think, but you're right, I've got here for you as it fakt.Ale rikaz the duel Vader, so I am not climb into the fight! I copied from your name it was only about 2 of fun to get chased me because I was bored. And I'm not mad. And the only one who will kill me on the server and you can laminate. Today we are cursed, but I told him let me at and I asked him one day, stopped for a few days, but back to the topic du. I would like to tell that I copy the name but I'm changing it back to the original so they tell me and I changing it. And since HEK me hack my way of throwing the server and the like. Feel free to ask Vader, Chebbi, Solidsnake, mardex, Dan, David, and other

from here totally okay what add hectares de after me.

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:50 am

I know this about Fireman but he always acts nice when I'm around - note my use of the word 'acts'.

Fireman wrote:
And since HEK me hack my way of throwing the server and the like

Suspect
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:13 am

Well Kernow , its the same as when you act nice when I'm around.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:32 am

Inferring that I'm a horrible lamer when you're not around? Ok.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:34 am

i didnt understand a word from fireman :O

something to make it obvious for all:

Thrawn = Sad <--> jocolor + scratch + bounce = fireman
xaso
Back to top Go down
striker
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
striker

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:42 am

if i dont remember badly i sayed it at his poll for recruit. he lames ( well, tryes Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:58 am

Xasomur wrote:

Thrawn = Sad <--> jocolor + scratch + bounce = fireman
xaso

xD
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 7:49 pm

Hektor wrote:
Ok.. I wanted to put this topic up some time ago but he made me really mad today. He is always laming newbs he teleruns from each GK, each fight and when he is losing then he insults, annoys, when someone is talking to him, he kills him, he gans in ffa.. he kills sol and then says "sorry" because he wanted to kill him. Yesterday, i saw a "miniturny" between Vader and Fireman and shame on fireman how he started to annoy him and he was really mad when he lost some duel. He doesnt know fun, cant talk English. He got to SOL because of me! And he makes you really bad reputation. I've seen many many many many .. ppl who dislike him because he's a kid. He also lagged the server with name change and when none SOL or admin is not on the server he lames a lot (i was there undercover). He even faked my MC,Hek name.. which made me really mad...

I think many ppl will support this topic.

Listen to me and do something.

THX

Hek why you also mad about name change!? When he fakes you, his skill level just makes you're rep better. lol!
Back to top Go down
masterboss

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 9:16 pm

LOL LAFBOT
Back to top Go down
WakiE

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:37 pm

Quote :
'Hek why you also mad about name change!? When he fakes you, his skill level just makes you're rep better.'
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wow boss your karma is worse than mine, Sad you win

Just doing a favor. ~Kira
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:35 pm

LMAO Laaf.. u lose to Giobel.. and I am mad because he's asshole Sad
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:53 am

well...iv ben inactive so i cant talk with you guys bout firemen...but its strange that he didnt wrode on this topic^^
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:54 am

he did Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 12:59 pm

Lol Vader messed him up!!
Also Hek is right...he is quite careful not to lame when any SoL members are online. I've seen him do it a lot as while i was Darth Thanatos or AssassiN.xD.
And now he wants a name change??? Im so confused over this kid...
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:00 pm

I've seen him do it loads of times personally, with SoL online. Unfortunately, it's usually pro players he attacks, people that wouldn't report him. I have yet to see if he actually does, but he probably scripts too. His kick is just too decent for someone who tele-runs from everything.
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:24 pm

Are we talking about the same Fireman??? I dont think he scripts but to tell you the truth he always does seem to attack the "pros".
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:29 pm

Yes, we're talking about the same Fireman. He's the only person I know that teleports out of fights with a consistency of about Wehr x5. Well, and Karina or whatever.
Back to top Go down
KiraOrLight
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
KiraOrLight

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:32 pm

Yeah, don't see him on much, but when I go undercover, he annoys me.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 11:38 pm

He makes really bad reputation to SOL :// And i always care about sol. He is an asshole but i am sure he doesnt ks ..
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 2:37 pm

Hek what do you want exactly? To ban him, kick him out of the clan, silence him? What are you trying to achieve here...im curious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fireman's big problem   Fireman's big problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireman's big problem
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next