)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Server???????

Go down 
+5
Dark Misery
mereel
raynE
Leonardo
wehr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
wehr

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 5:29 pm

Uh, what is up with server?????

w
e
h
r
Back to top Go down
Leonardo
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Leonardo

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 5:47 pm

Not us...company that server works with is doing some scheduled maintenence. Correct me if i'm wrong...
Back to top Go down
raynE

raynE

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 6:10 pm

Hax! =o
Back to top Go down
mereel
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
mereel

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 6:16 pm

No, I think they already finished updating their software/hardware. Must mean the server needs a reboot....

I would mention there isn't any HC on, but Draco is on.... but he probably is AFK.... >.<
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeTue 15 Mar 2011, 8:40 pm

Sue Them.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:31 am

mereel wrote:
No, I think they already finished updating their software/hardware. Must mean the server needs a reboot....

I would mention there isn't any HC on, but Draco is on.... but he probably is AFK.... >.<

wrong, i kept only for hours, even after they said all is up is working, but the server controls, its webpage, wasnt accessable. and the company said they would restart all the servers. so its not HC's fault. the company was just slow. :S
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 1:59 am

or some idiot blew the server up for some reason Surprised
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 2:21 am

no xemnas. maintenance Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:12 am

mereel wrote:

That would not have really mattered as sebb never gave me the server control panel pass.

I would not have been able to restart it. D:
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:16 am

draco, sebbat said he sent you the passwords already. he said it in the elections topic. ages ago... if you dont have all you need, why dont u come up earlier?

but, there was no restart necessary. -.-
i explained it several times now: the server were down for maintenance, and only the provider could restart it. and he did.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:20 am

Yeah, he sent me some. Not all

I can login on the server, access the FTP and access the RCON. But I don't have the server control panel password.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:31 am

which server control panel you mean?
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:57 am

The one that I can use to restart the server and such.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 3:58 am

i will send an email to you now Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord_Draco
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Lord_Draco

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:18 am

Thank ye. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 4:24 am

np Wink
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 6:14 am

Draco you should let us know if you haven'tn got the vital information such as that - Or we'll assume all your administration needs are met Razz
Back to top Go down
Xemnas
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Xemnas

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitimeMon 21 Mar 2011, 12:35 pm

Xasomur wrote:
no xemnas. maintenance Wink

but it wld be more funny if idiots blew it up by accident or not? king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server??????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server???????   Server??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server???????
Page 1 of 1