)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

I leave clan...

Go down 
+15
Skambak
Grimlore
BlueNinja
mereel
Kernow Pilgrim
Ajunta Pall
Ali3N
dark_masterjk2
Hektor
Phoenix
Xasomur
DoZeR~
sebbat
BlackKnight
Danek
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Danek

Danek

I leave clan... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Dec 2009, 4:27 am

First topic message reminder :

BB all i enjoy playing with u but recent things p***ed me off so BB(BB Seb and herny you two my greatest friends of ATS)

Last edited by Danek360 on Wed 16 Dec 2009, 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 8:39 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!! TWEETIE!!!!!! U WANT DANEK TO LEAVE?!?!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gavin

Gavin

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 09 Jan 2010, 10:00 pm

Don't go Danek, I've only known you a short period of time but you seem a great mate! Please don't leave! Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 12:45 am

tweetie next time I see you I'm gonna pwn you 10 times over
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

I started in zoned putting teles 1 hour ago and i finished on jedicouncil.

Then sorry Danek, you could tell me something.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:12 am

@Tweete. What is wrong with you?

@ Ahh comon danek mate, i understand u may feel frustrated about something but this leaving lark, well we've seen it before and convinced you to stay. We all want you to stay in ATS so i dont know what has changed your mind.

You seem very emotional sometimes and sometimes your temper get the better of you, but we all think you are a good guy regardless. None of us are forced to be in ATS, we are here because we want to be here, and we want each other to be here, that very much includes you.

My advice, take a weeks break or so and come back and see how you feel. Sometimes a short break to think things over works wonders.

So i hope you dont decide to leave but beyond that i cant persuade you anymore, the desicsion is your alone.

So if you really are set on leaving then goodbye and good luck friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:10 am

the 1st problem has been solved(the thing with Herny and Max)
The 2nd i do not know until u all agree to stop
and tweetie im will kill you
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:12 am

i cant promice to not call you danek from now to then... but within some time i will only call u white ^^
Back to top Go down
solid snake
Legend
Legend
solid snake

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:18 am

danek what is ur name now ??? and i agree and im will to help u
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:28 am

Please dont leave, and twetie -___________________________-
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:48 am

Kernow Pilgrim wrote:
Ok Danek, i realize that like me you are to prone to be easily offended and upset in some scenarios.
I myself personally hate it when people are silent and don't talk to me especially when i try to engage with them. Just remember we're all human, and it is best to treat others how you would like to be treated.
Leaving the clan is a big step, and recently a lot of players make unthought decisions and leave the clan due to impatience or anger; we fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up dead friend! Smile - Just remember to think through your decisions, with the most committed intentions.

CANTERBURY BRETHREN!! Razz

~K.P

I am sure Danek took this into consideration, and I am confident he is making a well thought and mature decision and that this isn't just an attention stunt. Dan i'm ure mate and im always here for you, i haven't received any serious pms from you so i assumed everything was ok. I'm sorry to hear you are leaving but seeing as you make noises of disillusionment and disbeleif and dissapointment, not to mention disgruntlement then you must be serious.

Good Bye mate and good luck.

~K.P
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:51 am

Ive just spoke to him on server and his mind is set. He has hung up his tag and i dont think he can be convinced otherwise. He has left :/
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 5:52 am

no i mean for at the moment
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:00 am

Ah ok so this is a temporary leaving depending on what happens in future?
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:10 am

Danek either you are leaving or you aren't dude.....make your decisions. I want you to stay but you just are CONSTANTLY attention seeking in this way, i know it sounds harsh but it is true if you're saying "just for the moment" - Council will bring up a debate of if there should be a time period between someone leaving of their own will and then joning back..or i could be like leaving today but then join again tomorrow but then someone calls me a noob so i say oh well im leaving again and then ill make a pussy vote about if everyone wants me back and do lots of attention seeking...it goes on and on and on.

Lets say 4 months is the time period. Would you be prepered to leave? Or have you just run out of sweets and the sugar levels are low and thus you do this... :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:12 am

lol kernow bit harsh maybe XD
Back to top Go down
Danek

Danek

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:28 am

-.--.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 6:36 am

I'm annoyed cos i care about you dude....can't you see that with Xaso - if we didn't care about you we would be like "meh..whos danek?"
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 1:53 pm

tweetie wrote:
YAY good Danek cheers

This is a good idea for a recruit? -__-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 2:04 pm

Ik!, if tweetie wants recruitment he's gone about it the wrong way, you've shot yourself in the foot tweetie.
Don't be surprised if that appauling comment affects your recruitment. -_-
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 2:22 pm

maybe we all got tweetie wrong... maybe he didnt read the topic so far, and just stopped as he read that danek will stay... and didnt see me posting again and he was like hurray for him staying...
let tweetie respond pls...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 3:59 pm

If you read tweeties comment and the ones above it, then read the timescales of the comments there cannot be confusion i think. I believe tweeties comments are malicious on perpose.
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 4:10 pm

In my opinion, phoenix is right
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:41 am

yep... just let tweetie respond... or ask him on the server...
just remember grimlores post, he said goodbye after we just stated danek stays...
and maybe tweetie thought, omg 4 pages... maybe i should read a little further, read the first page and was tired of it and wass tuck on the info that danek is staying
maybe he meant after reading my new thing, that someone finally does something about sumo, who is laming and insulting...
idk
let him respond
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 12:43 am

Omg, no use crying over spilled milk, this guy just wants people to feel sorry for him. Just close this topic. 6 Pages and he's ignoring every word we said.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 2:07 am

well.. he only ignores me...

he said to me he would stay, as he talked to seb and hek...

but i tell him to make a post for that, and to make a post for his name and stuff... but he doesnt...

so the only things he ignores are my advices...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I leave clan...   I leave clan... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I leave clan...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next