)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Abrums maps???

Go down 
+6
Xasomur
Phoenix
Kernow Pilgrim
Cibbicom
sebbat
Battledroidlover
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 8:33 pm

Why has outcasts server got Abrums maps??.....and it looks like bespin streets has been edited a bit,there are ysalamri tels about everywhere O.0 i thought abrum wasnt leting them do it!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 3:40 am

Lol.. did you read the topics? abrum gave all the maps again to outcast
Back to top Go down
Cibbicom
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Cibbicom

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 3:58 am

And he is in outcast ats.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 4:10 am

WAT!
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:32 am

lol read the topics BDL - specifically ''Outcast's final mod' in genral conversation by Abrum
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:37 am

From what i understand abrum is about 50/50. he wants to keep the peace with both sides but he is more active on outs server.
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 5:38 am

No Phoneix he dislikes us because we welcome o.o and FOD members, he wants a place to mod and Outcast gives it to him. He discourages people from visiting this forum and our server. :/
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Phoenix

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 6:03 am

Oh didnt think he was that bad, always quite respectfull to me but...........if thats the way he wants to play it then i guess he isnt such a good guy after all :/
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 6:15 am

it hast to do with good or bad
he jest wants to play and mod
period
beside that there is no interest for him...
and they make his life easier
he just likes to be blind an patronized, thats all...
nothing to judge there Wink
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:28 am

I really like his bespin_streets .....
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:42 am

I hate bespin streets and its fps -.-
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:28 pm

i love bespin_streets.....lol
Back to top Go down
sebbat
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
sebbat

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 3:38 am

Bespin street is fine for my but ffa_bespin is better Wink
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 4:12 am

ffa_bespin is the worst map invented....its so small and boring.
Back to top Go down
Hektor

Hektor

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 8:13 am

ffa_bespin ftw !
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 9:13 am

ffa_bespin FTL!
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:12 pm

I'll put something simply, from my experience. Defy it as you wish, but it's been tested many times.

JK2 isn't a good place for politics and wait, it's considerable that your clan has survived thus far with your philosophy, but all too bad that you are letting many bad players on your server. (stereotipically O.O and Flaw). Now there are indeed good members in these clans, but they are rare, creating a accurate stereotype for that clan/community/guild/group, if there are good people, why don't they leave their false friends?

@Admins@: Out of curiosity, how many times have you had to use admin on people per day?

I don't want to hear your opinions, because they are leading to the problems above, sometimes it's good to follow without question, at least in games.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
BlueNinja
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
BlueNinja

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 12:44 pm

Abrum lets put it this way, would you rather have a bunch of so called "bad players" on that really want to crash your server and destroy your clan? Or, a bunch of skilled players of the Jk2 community that would rather just ffa with you and fight you so you can both get better and we can all end the day after having a good time, because you can never stop them all.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 1:05 pm

at least in a game -.-

well... lemme ask this: who said outcast is the best one to be followed?
ats values doesnt mean that its leaded good...

we want to enjoy the game just like you
and we couldnt as long we had to fear that outcast bans us when we say our opinion...
we wanted to enjoy the game, but we couldnt as everything we said was downgraded because we are not so long in ats like the founders are Rolling Eyes
we wanted to enjoy the game, but we couldnt as even those ppl got banned finally who did nothing, and who were our friends (pippy and lusant...)

we care less about power than u may think... because ur side is only thinking about powers and control... it is ur way and it is ur aim
our aim is fun and friends, and we want to avoid that anyone will steal our fun in the future again, and we put some effort in it how we can ensure that...
and the system we made provides and ensures it...

because it is a game

(pls note that i am not enforcing arguments about the test character a game has, as a real life test if ur behaviour, or that, if you want to follow blindly, why u dont follow our council blindly?
if u see this really as a game to enjoy, and not a simulation of power-maintainance and long-life-qualities, than you are still mislead by some empty phrases and big words...
u are not forced to vote here, you are not forced to be voted... u can interfere or not... u can do what u want and what gives u joy... something u miss in outcasts "fair" clan Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSat 30 Jan 2010, 1:57 pm

Abrum i respect your opinion and despite my fighting urge I will not question it.

We will agree to disagree. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 9:44 am

I'll admit that I'm not the best at looking at everyone's interest. Lol...
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeSun 31 Jan 2010, 10:57 am

I agree with Abrum that FPS games are not the place for politics. However, we were not the first people to make it about politics; Outcast was. It is our rebelling against his flavor of politics that we came to create this system. We're hoping that - after our hard work to create a fluid system - we'll have a template that subsequent generations of players can follow to keep their community active. The politics are only necessary to establish the freedom we're seeking to foster, and it's that freedom that we're hoping will allow us to focus on enjoying the game - with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Battledroidlover
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Battledroidlover

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

but abrum...alowing outcast 2 use ur maps why dont u let us use them 2?
Back to top Go down
NickdeClaw
Legend
Legend
NickdeClaw

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:02 pm

For the moment Abrum prefers being with the people in Outcast's ATS, and he has elected to keep his maps exclusively for the clan he's active in, which is his right as the author.
Back to top Go down
Abrum

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 4:07 am

Well,

Me in Out's clan says:
I want all my friends to have my maps. I bet Outcast will kick me out if I give you guys my maps, or not use my ideas anymore. All I can do now is mod a little and post, parents aren't allowing me any JK2 for a while. I do hate some of the O.O members, but since I can't play JK2, perhaps this can be overlooked more. I am afraid that Max wont want to talk to me anymore or give me advice for life, he's been helpin' me out a lot. I don't like how unpeaceful your server is, annoys me.

Me in this clan says:
There have been some problems here lately, at least we're holding on to the concept Fair Play, unlike Outcast. It is simply false advertising and lack of further sight from his side. I would like Outcast to have my maps too, because he always lets me put them up straight away and test and play with them. Also there is never much of any troublemakers there, it's what I would call a ghostly silence though... I hate Outcast's lack of further sight and his false advertising.

2 Characters,
Abrum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abrums maps??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abrums maps???   Abrums maps??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abrums maps???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next