)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul

Go down 
+12
Lucifer
mantA
Dark Misery
fisTo
Igrom
Xasomur
gunnarwish
Hektor
wehr
mereel
Ajunta Pall
fodboss
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fodboss

banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

first , my masterboss user isnt working anymore , dunno wtf so i had to re-register.
2nd , i got kicked banned kicked again by ajunta without any reason , you can check the logs.
I must ask if he acts on behalf of the entire clan.

The server was full so he cant bother denying it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
fisTo

fisTo

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

His name is Ajunta Pall

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ajunta_Pall

who cares how its pronounced.

laaf hes called Ajunta Pall its lucas who made up the character not me LOL
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 5:17 pm

Ohh so that character really exist, i thought he made the name by himself ;0
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 10:19 pm

no lol, took it from starwars. I learnt first about ajunta pall by kotor.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Aug 2011, 11:44 pm

Tbh i dont know very much about the other series from starwars, only the movies from episode 1 to 6 or 3 ? Damnnnn
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 12:47 am

Don't you know han solo ? D:!
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:32 am

Too bad they banned you. But as Aju said if you don't let him play on your server why should "we" let you play in our server? In the future treat everyone as you wish to be treated.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 4:54 am

boogie, i didn't really ban him. when i come to his server, he spams kick me, so that i can't play. So i kicked him once from sol, he said : DO IT MORE AJU, and as i didn't want to waste time spam kicking him, i banned him for 2 or 3 minutes, then unbanned him, and he came back immediatly. When this topic was oppened, he was already unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 5:36 am

Theres no point of playing JK2 if both of you gets banned from each server.. The point of playing JK2 was to have fun, not to have some random arguments spreading across JK2 and the spreads like a virus to forums and more, ''Usually people does not understand the point of the game or doesn't know how to play it'' -> This reply was not a dumb comment or a insulting comment <-.
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 3:37 pm

The death of SOL is near! FY echoes violently, and who is to blame! lolol
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 6:06 pm

What s your point?
Back to top Go down
Weaver

Weaver

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 7:46 pm

Nightmare_I wrote:
The death of SOL is near! FY echoes violently, and who is to blame! lolol
Nightmare, SoL won't die.. SoL is a strong clan and will never die cause it has many good and strong members and they keep SoL up and going, and also it is the biggest force clan in JK2 now if im right Smile
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 8:09 pm

True on dat, we still have some friends outside who can also help us, if we have ugly battles.
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 12:55 am

SOL is shit compared to what FY was.
But its ok.
Thats what I wanted to know , if my fight is with aju or with "WE" the entire sol.
And I got my answer.

Aju doesnt come to fod as sol member , cuz he evcs and ks's even if he wont admit it.
SO I treat him like what he is , like shit.

I come to SOL , respect the fly a kite rules and I still get kicked.
But its ok.
In time we ll see who's stronger:)
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:03 am

fodboss wrote:
SOL is shit compared to what FY was.
But its ok.
Thats what I wanted to know , if my fight is with aju or with "WE" the entire sol.
And I got my answer.

Aju doesnt come to fod as sol member , cuz he evcs and ks's even if he wont admit it.

I come to SOL , respect the fly a kite rules and I still get kicked.
But its ok.
In time we ll see who's stronger:)
what do you mean with "it s ok" ?? It sounds like you have a trump card there or something...
Back to top Go down
fodboss

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 1:23 am

I dont mean anything.
It's my fault this is happening , and that we're even having this conversation.
But it's ok.
Im out of this crap forum.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 2:53 am

YES !!
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 4:28 am

Ajunta Pall wrote:
boogie, i didn't really ban him. when i come to his server, he spams kick me, so that i can't play. So i kicked him once from sol, he said : DO IT MORE AJU, and as i didn't want to waste time spam kicking him, i banned him for 2 or 3 minutes, then unbanned him, and he came back immediatly. When this topic was oppened, he was already unbanned.

I see, Sorry then. Your sentence makes more sense then.

+ karma.
Back to top Go down
Skambak
Sith Adept
Sith Adept
Skambak

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 5:31 am

fodboss wrote:
And I got my answer.

I believe you should have known that we were gonna support our HC. That's why he got elected among SoL members. We DO trust him. A lot.

fodboss wrote:

Umm.. what if he goes to your server and do whatsoever? He is a SoL member in SoL clan, he can do whatever he wants in other servers (obviously, he must follow your rules, I mean, if you have rules). As far as I'm concerned he does not do such thing at SoL's because he respects us as much as we respect him. We have no right to blame him because he does bad things in other servers.

fodboss wrote:
It's my fault this is happening , and that we're even having this conversation.
But it's ok.
Im out of this crap forum.

It seems that you like talking to us, because you stayed here a while waiting for replies and answering them ^^
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 7:37 am

i almost respect sol rules at fod, i just ks Sad ( and not even always lmao ).
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Aug 2011, 8:54 am

I errr totally legit Smile
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 8:45 am

What happens outside our server, especially in FOD, is none of my or SoL's concern. If it is on a server when they have the same rules as us and members are cheating and laming then that's different.

So Boss I guess you were banned for a duration no longer than 5mins during this post date, and obviously I assume that Aju was banned from your server before then.

Aju's position of HC carries weight but not enough that I have to turn a blind eye to basically abusing admin because of a personal grudge. Doing this on Boss isn't the most wise course of action.

I don't think there are any grounds for punishment here Boss, if that's what you want us to do to Aju. However, I will concede that his action of kicking and temporarily banning you was irrational, and unfortunately when an player is irrational no-one notices or complains, it is the complete opposite when an admin is irrational, everyone notices and everyone complains. We're all human, and even myself; a stickler for the rules, will lose composure sometimes and act like the very people I dislike on the server.

What would be irrational of you Boss, would be to take this event and place the responsibility and tag of abuse under the action of many. To make so much drama out of this one act and have another rampage on us.

I would also like to ask that lagging the server didn't help either. Aju banned a random padawan for lagging but it was me who recognised the ip Aju quoted, which was you.

I would ask Aju to either apologise with Boss and move on or stay out of eachother's way, no more insults and no more multi-server feuds. Aju, if you go on Boss' server you play by Boss' rules. C'est la.

Boss, I ask you the same as I asked Aju. It seems though that you're the one who is becoming more irrational and war-mongering by lagging our server and dropping implications that you're going to try and destroy the clan again. You lagged the server so you should be banned for a week, following the ban system that you agreed with. 1st strike.

Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 9:24 am

hehe, that's the issue kernow. boss didn't let me play on his server, while fod has already no rules. he just didn't like my way of playing, which we already talked about earlier in this topic. He said himself why he didn't let me play : cuz he thinks i evc and i run in 2v1.

So no, i won't apologize.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Sep 2011, 8:01 pm

Huhhhh??? Isent boss using jkbot as well??
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 6:19 am

Well Aju as a favour to us just avoid him please! ^_^

If you come to Le Pinier I'll give you a beer and let you ride my 50cc Motorbike, if you don't annoy Boss anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 6:22 am

i annoy him everyday, he just doesn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul   banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned and kicked from SOL server by ajunta paul
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2