)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyborg

Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Empty
PostSubject: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 5:55 am

Please make this skin for me , Info : Skin name : Kenoko agent from Game called Oni at first she was TCTF rogue , she had inside her some thing make her too much powerful , same thing for her brother , she intend to stop him from his evil works , but she realised the truth of tctf and left it for good , killed the leader or alternate ending sparing her leader's life ( tctf leader) , and then he helps her to kill Muro her brother ok here's some Picts , more info

well i know its not really a popular game but Oni in my opinion is one of the greatest 3rd person shooters out there. it has a great story great gameplay, i luv it. and i was slightly surprised when i found out there wasnt a konoko ( main character) skin for JKA.

well if anyones interested can someone plz make a skin of her? a model would be best because of her hair and since shes anime but if u want to PLEASE take some time into it and dont make a reskin of jan or something for the love of god.

i dont mean to be picky but since the game was so good for its time(it was made in 2001 by Bungie before they made Halo), i think the skin deserves a skin/model that looks like its made professionally. Some may disagee with me, and think im just wasting my breath but yall have your own opinions

so heres some pics if interested

btw if youre wondering wat TCTF means, its Technology Crimes Task Force

and if you want to make the "torn" version of her that apeared on a pc gaming magazine here ya go

Well, good luck to anyone who wants to try this and peace out and for more pics go to bungie.net, go to projects and click Oni
Back to top Go down
Kernow Pilgrim
Legend
Legend
Kernow Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 8:26 am

Look's cool but I can't make skins Sad - Good luck with it though dude
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 5:47 pm

I remember playing that game some years ago. It's one of Bungie's first projects! Cool
Back to top Go down
Cyborg

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 9:34 pm

boogieman? Sad(((
, i cant send links so please search! boogieman my hope Sad
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:13 am

Oh dear I saw the picture and I'm afraid that I can't make those kind of models but, I can make a skin related to Konoko if you want.
Back to top Go down
Cyborg

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 5:33 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 10:56 am

No problem, I will fix a better skin with a better audio this time.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 2:12 pm

Just a question, is skinning only modifying the textures of the model or does it require to modify the whole 3d structure ?
Back to top Go down
Dark Misery

Dark Misery

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 2:21 pm

mantA wrote:
Just a question, is skinning only modifying the textures of the model or does it require to modify the whole 3d structure ?

Skinning = just the textures.
Modeling = Plus the 3D structure.

Some people get those wrong, so that may cause confusion.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

Ty dude. I ve never been doing stuff like tgis before.
Back to top Go down
Boogieman
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Boogieman

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 5:49 am

Both require good knowledge if you want to make a good skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!   Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begging for any pro Modder to make this skin for me!
Page 1 of 1