)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin

Go down 
+3
Lucifer
Vader
cB~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cB~

cB~

Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 4:46 am

Hey.

We at Crimson Butterfly would like to know what you think about our new map.

Nihilus wrote:
Hello,

I was creating a new version of Bespin, today, and I would like to know what you think about it.

I will only show you one picture, but I guess you will get the idea. Razz

Here it is:

New Bespin

So, what is new?

Exclamation 1. The map now features shadows. There is a moon close to the platform, creating the shadows.

Exclamation 2. The map now features a new "skybox". It is 16 times the size of the original "skybox", and now has an "Outer Space Theme".

Exclamation 3. The map now features moving clouds. They are moving against the moon.

Exclamation 4. All textures are now high-resolution. When you get close to a wall, or a floor, the textures will look sharp, and not blurry. Even if standing really, really close.

Exclamation 5. The map now features rain. The rain can be turned on and off. The rain can either be "Light Rain", "Rain", or "Heavy Rain".

What do you think of it, so far? Question

If you have any ideas of how to improve it, just tell me, and I will see what I can do!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vader
Sith Warrior
Sith Warrior
Vader

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:56 am

Indeed it does look nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Legend
Legend
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:18 am

I LOVE RAIN, but could u btw add some chairs around the streets, u know if some people want to sit and enjoy their coffee in the morning Razz
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:35 am

thats snow or rain falling because my skin dont have winter clothes if it's rain it isnt a problem.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:40 am

Hmm i guess when there s a rain we need some umbtellas there. Else we catch a cold.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:53 am

people already complain about fps in the original bespin, with extra textures, and all those shaders, people won't even join server when they'll see this bespin on.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 2:39 am

well i always have 125fps and it dont go lower or higher
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 4:41 am

They're probably got a pretty crappy computer...
I can drive this on highest with AA with my primary computer that is: i5 480m 2.66 GHz, quad core... And a ATi Radeon 5470.
I also got a crappy computer as well, and that's make it max easy as well.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:39 am

what it changes, crappy comp or not they have crappy fps, and this mod won't make it better.
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:11 am

Nah, I have more than 60 FPS and that's what you need to play. Wink
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:22 am

Noo, it is good enuff using 125 fps!
Back to top Go down
cB~

cB~

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 7:43 am

LOL, 60 FPS is balanced.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 10:26 am

Well i think its worth à shot maybe the council Can make à topic About this if it can be used or not some ppl dont Like bespin maybe they Like this
Back to top Go down
Alpha'

Alpha'

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 12:32 pm

If you Go Ca And Have the Server side Installed Fps Drop Big time.

Laptop: ATI Vision Radeon HD 6300 ADM E-350 Processor X2 2.20Ghz

And I Only Still Get 70 Fps In there but Adding more Textures will Make it Impossible to play especially if you have a full server about 14 you lag like mad if your Laptop graphic card or CPU cant handle it.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 10:00 am

Because the cooling is bad, that s why it lags on pc, especially gpu and cpu.
Back to top Go down
Ajunta Pall
Legend
Legend
Ajunta Pall

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 11:45 pm

lol 60 fps x) depends how you play. to play good, the optimum fps is constant 125. So with 60, it's just out of possibility to play proper ffa or duel, the ffa will just be dfa spam, the duels will go for 1 hour ea since none will make proper drags or aim properly on slashs. It's no magic, it's just how jk2 works ( as well as ping ... Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin   Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Butterfly's New Bespin
Page 1 of 1