)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

)>SoL<(~JK2 Worldwide

The Torch of Fair Play and Bonfire of Equality and Democracy

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Sunrise of Liberty Reunion!
Take a look at holiday party!

Can I get unbanned from the server

Go down 
+5
mantA
Xasomur
gunnarwish
Chelsea
Cancer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cancer

Can I get unbanned from the server Empty
PostSubject: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

I got banned for laming Fireman alot and other noobs that were ganging me, can I get unbanned please afro

auto admin sux

Last edited by Cancer on Wed 28 Sep 2011, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chelsea

Chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 6:52 pm

^.^ screw auto-admin, its been downfall since they introduced the new laming punishment system .... too protective and unfair
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 9:06 pm

AA ppl use it bad way like power he abuse with it when he lose he use it so the enemy get banned and he come fighting you and then he turn chatbox up so AA punish u or when u stopped attacking he starts to laugh at you and insult you so u would lame him and get banned at the last then he can say to members of sol u lamed to much he is such newb i hate him he is on my rape him each time u see him list XD

Ps cancer i know u insult me to call me a newb and stuff banned me on your server for nothing but i'm not this low so i support what u said tbh fireman diserves to get owned only because his behavor i think admins would probly think about unbanning you. (dont lame gangers) only show u can only kill them when they have chatbox up fight with honor even if u get buttkicked

maybe atleast u now will see i'm not such a bad person like u think and say.

(this dont count for fireman he dont diserve honor Atleast not mine even dont diserve it to get hitted by my saber.
Back to top Go down
Xasomur

Xasomur

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 9:28 pm

when AUTOADMIN banned you, you typekilled 10 times, and you got 10 warnings, and you even got warnings that youre gonna be BANNED for the next lame. and you did typekill again. i will never understand why ppl still typekill after they got amhunted so often, kicked and warned 10 times!
i am not going to unban you... you need to search some other admin who is able to understand your way of explaining that. i dont.
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

I cant do that.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm

manta come xfire XD
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:56 pm

I just woke up and i will coke mssn. Xfire is shit on phone.
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 10:56 pm

ok come msn Razz
Back to top Go down
mantA

mantA

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

Cumming.
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 1:49 am

threestar wrote:
AA ppl use it bad way like power he abuse with it when he lose he use it so the enemy get banned and he come fighting you and then he turn chatbox up so AA punish u or when u stopped attacking he starts to laugh at you and insult you so u would lame him and get banned at the last then he can say to members of sol u lamed to much he is such newb i hate him he is on my rape him each time u see him list XD

Ps cancer i know u insult me to call me a newb and stuff banned me on your server for nothing but i'm not this low so i support what u said tbh fireman diserves to get owned only because his behavor i think admins would probly think about unbanning you. (dont lame gangers) only show u can only kill them when they have chatbox up fight with honor even if u get buttkicked

maybe atleast u now will see i'm not such a bad person like u think and say.

(this dont count for fireman he dont diserve honor Atleast not mine even dont diserve it to get hitted by my saber.

i dont even know who u are and i was 1v1ing fireman and 1v2/1ing the gangers too and kept owning him so he lamed me like twice so i just kept owning them over and over some laming some not, i should be unbanned cause i was just defending myself lol
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:17 am

u should be nice to me i'm merC
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:15 am

threestar wrote:
u should be nice to me i'm merC
why should i be nice to you? you dont seem to be very nice to me lol
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:24 am

because u banned me at ur server only for playing

because u first asslicked me and then insulting me for pro and stuff thats why u die and thats why u always disconnect when i killed u a few time u cant say it's not true because this happens sometimes 3 times a day and i see u back somewhere els i start killing u u disco and go somewhere els if u would be nice to me and say sorry i dont need to kill you
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:59 am

ive never even talked to u so how can i insult u? i know ive deffinatly not insulted u and yes you can beat me but ur ping is 250 lower then mine and im shit
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:08 am

hmmm u dont get it do you ur only making it worse for ur self with this attitude u can forget about ur unbanning with a attitude like this members of sol watch how ppl behave to not only ingame u should start beeing nice to ppl and start making some friends.
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:12 am

i have lots of friends, just not u and im not putting on an attitude ur just trying to make me put on one
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:13 am

well ur attittude sucks and tbh maybe u diserve a ban u banned me at ur server only for playing and u lost and started to gang me and then banned me
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:15 am

threestar wrote:
well ur attittude sucks and tbh maybe u diserve a ban u banned me at ur server only for playing and u lost and started to gang me and then banned me
yes i banned u from my server cause i dislike you. what do u expect? u always just come into a server that im in and gang me with people or just turn on ur evc and ks and rape me.. and wtf are u talking about "u lost and started to gang me and then banned me" ur the biggest bullshitter merc
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:16 am

well cancer i heard from someone u tryed JO HOOK or what ever it named and u just was to stupid to turn it on i heard to you needed it for the +aim and u cant get that worked so why you talk to me about evc? ur to stupid to start it up and get it working and now u rage at me
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:17 am

threestar wrote:
well cancer i heard from someone u tryed JO HOOK or what ever it named and u just was to stupid to turn it on i heard to you needed it for the +aim and u cant get that worked so why you talk to me about evc? ur to stupid to start it up and get it working and now u rage at me

rofl another bullshit story from merc
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:18 am

so the one that informed me about this is lying?
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:19 am

yes because your just making shit up
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:19 am

well it's a game why would i lie?
Back to top Go down
gunnarwish

gunnarwish

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:20 am

i dont have somethign to lose to you not even a score
Back to top Go down
Cancer

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:21 am

lol ur pathetic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned from the server   Can I get unbanned from the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get unbanned from the server
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next